Virginia Auto Trader Co.

918 S Monroe St, Arlington, VA 22204

Used 888-496-8241

awesome

by from 22302 |

I am satisfied with the car i bought from thier great customer service ad very professional sales persons . i would recomand this dealer they have reliable cars .

car having problems after three weeks and they wou

by from Arlington |

Any one buying a car from this dealership should be very careful,needs to go with a certified mechanic to thoroughly check any car they are trying to buy from here because right now im regretting getting a car from them and it is only three weeks the car is already have alot of problems.

Virginia Auto Trader Co. responded to this review

August 11, 2014

Which car did buy from us that you are not happy with? We have been in business here In Arlington for more than 15 years and we never have had any unhappy customer yet.

Great service

by from Arlington |

I recommend buy on virginia auto trader. Iam very happy with my acura mdx 2008. You are very friendly gentlemen. They have cars very nice not expensive. And they are very professionals thanks you again gentlemen.

Do not buy here

by from Arlington Va |

Please be very careful in buying from this dealer.The vehicle I bought is still not driving. It had new inspection sticker on it. Had to repair several items just to have wiper and cleaner for windshield. So far Ive made two payments and car has been in the repair shop for shaking..It still shakes. My last thing I will try is to replace all tires. (they were suppose to put on two new ones) found out they were used ones from 2005. None of the tires match. Im now contacting help to see if I can get vehicle repair thru Va lemon law. At least to be re-imbursed for repairs done. These items were all part of the safetty inspectin done.

They Take Pride in their Business

by from Vienna, VA |

I found a listing on Craigs List for a 2007 Kia Sedona. Since I was in the market for a used minivan, I called ON CHRISTMAS EVE EVENING to leave a message so that I could get an early start on December 26 to look at some vehicles. To my surprise, a Salesman answered my call (probably listed his cell phone number) and was very friendly and informative----and we agreed to meet at the car lot on Monday morning (the day after Christmas) to have a look at the Sedona. Long story short: I ended up buying the van during that visit. Virginia Auto Trader is a solid used car lot---they made the process easy and enjoyable for me. I believe I got a good vehicle for a good price with no hassles. They had a Carfax report and Virginia inspection on the vehicle---it was nicely detailed, very clean. I've bought a lot of cars---and I think I have a decent sixth sense about dealers---and these people struck me as being honest and fair. They have about 25-30 cars to pick from at a lot of different price points. They aren't the largest used car lot around, but with over two dozen cars and trucks (a nice mix of brands too) there's a good chance you'll find something of interest. They seem to do a pretty good job of making sure the cars don't have any obvious problems and they also make sure the cars are really well prepped---inside and out---so you can make a deal and drive away. From this one experience at least----I think I can recommend them and will consider buying from them again.

Virginia Auto Trader Co. responded to this review

August 11, 2014

Thank you So much for your great review rating, we appreciate your business and looking forward to do business with your again in the future. Sales Department