Premier Motors

2341 Industrial Pkwy W, Hayward, CA 94545

Used 866-725-5439 Used866-725-5439

Excellent Pre-owned Luxury Vehicles! Large selection, Indoor Showroom!!

Nice selections of good looking cars

by from Vallejo, Ca |

Purchased a 2006 Corvette from them and on the way home the radiator sprung a leak and I called them the next day and they said no problem they would take care of it and since I lived about 70 miles away they had me take it to the local Chevrolet dealer and they paid for the new radiator. I love the car but was a little disappointed when I realized there were no mats and the front tires needed to be replaced but all in all I paid a fair price for the car

Excellent experince

by from Sacramento, Ca |

I reviewed and test drove a 2004 Lightning and a 2001 Lightning both vehicles were very clean and presentable, staff was very friendly and accommodating. I selected and purchased the 2001 that day, the deal was satisfactorily to it's ultimate end and i drove home with my recent purchase.

Great Showroom

by from Saratoga, CA |

It way exceeded my expectations in terms of inventory, size, showroom, and especially sales people. I haven't made a decision on the car yet, but if I do I would certainly give them my business.

2007 BMW 650i Conv

by from Rocklin, CA |

Olivia was very knowledgeable about the car and very helpful. She was able to get me financed at a much better rate than my credit union offered me. This car as well as all of the cars I saw there were amazing, mine looks like new. The buying process was simple, easy and no pressure. I highly recommend this dealer and Olivia to everyone I meet.