Jidd Motors

Used 866-615-4910

Stop Dreaming Start Driving

Jeep commander

by from Chicago, il |

James was very helpful and pleasant. Very fast and informative!!!!!!! Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

good good good

by from Chicago |

jidd motors is very good quality dealership i want to thank everyone that helped me there very kind staff . I saw a good deal on the internet from this place so i went to drive to this place to check out the car and it was very ood and clean for a used car. very fast process to finish up now i have new car. thank you!

Great car buying expereince

by from Chicago, IL |

Buying a car is usually very stressful. It was time to get a new car so i stopped by Jidd Motors from a recommendation from a friend. I ended up leaving with a 2012 Audi A4. now i can finally get around in the snow without being stuck in a ditch or even a parking lot. Thanks to Nino and Adam i can now drive in style even in Chiberia! Thanks guys

Great service

by from Chicago, IL |

The staff are very professional and outgoing. I had a pleasure spending time with them and would really recommend them to my family and friends. Its great opportunity to has a outstanding service experience in a good place.

wauww fantastic great

by from Schaumburg |

hi wow i am so happy with new car thank you much to sam and joey for amazing deal for me and husband. such a great dealership very nice building amazing cars. i still cannot believe good amazing deal i got on mercedes c class. thank you for making dream possible so much!!!!! i recommend all friend and everyone else to go here for great used car so many to choose from and deals are great. let me test drive up to 6 different vehicles and got free carwash coupons so kind. now i get my sister to buy new car from here see you soon jidd motor!

Very helpful

by from St.louis Mo |

The sell associate that email me was very helpful. All the information that I inquired about was very usefull.

great.

by from illonis |

The staff was fun, professional and outgoing. I had a pleasure spending time with them and would really recommend them to my family and friends.

Want an affordable Audi? Go to Jidd!

by from Hammond, IN |

I want to start by pointing out the negatives. The sales staff was super busy, which meant that I did not get helped right away. I understand that, but I dislike it. The buying process itself, was not the easiest. They made me wait longer than I thought I should for my order to be processed, and I had things to do. The cars, shop, and lot were in amazing condition and so easy to navigate and exciting to walk around in. Overall I would give them a good rating and recommend them to others, because the Audi Q7 I purchased is in "like new" condition and has a spectacular driving experience.

GOOD place

by from Berwyn |

Just wanted to share that firstly - this is quite a nice facility - clean and pretty friendly. Mr. Joseph helped me out at my visit and this young man is very educated with his cars and what they are capable of doing - so i knew i had a real salesman at my hands helping me. price was good - coffee was good - car is still perfect - no complaints. Thanks guys.

Great Place to get your car

by from chicago |

Loved it great cars great customer service finance dept. very helpful sales reps really good so in you are in need of a good quality car go to JIDD MOTORS :)

Awesome dealership

by from chicago |

Great Customer Service I highly recommend this place you name it, their finance dept. helped me get the deal I needed sales reps found the car I wanted so if you are in need of a good quality car I recommend you going to this place before any other :)