Jidd Motors

Used 866-615-4910 Used 866-615-4910

Stop Dreaming Start Driving

Best dealership!!

by from Des Plaines, il |

This is the place to go to for a great used car. Lowest prices I've ever seen!

For me: BEST dealer!!

by from Chicago |

The process to purchase our vehicle was painless. We enjoyed working with Karim. When we are ready to purchase a new or used Mercedes again, we will be sure to contact Jidd Motors and hopefully Karim again. We will defiantly recommend the dealership and specifically Karim to others.

Best dealership around!!!

by from Niles, IL |

I stumbled across Jidd Motors online while searching BMW's local to me. They had a HUGE selection for me to choose from. I called and spoke with Briana first- she was very kind answering all of my questions about 3 or 4 different cars they had available. I told her when I would be arriving and she made sure the BMW's I was interested in were pulled up and ready for me! The salesman was equally as kind and not pushy at all. I got a great price and great rate! I was overall very happy with my experience at Jidd from beginning to end and will most definitely recommend Jidd!

good customer service

by from highwood il |

their customer service is great. If you need your car to be repair come to jidd's service department.

Took care of a family member.

by from Chicago, IL |

I recently recommend Jidd to a cousin of mine who lives in mt prospect. She was in a search for a C300. Typical girl car but Donnie really took care of her. She found one on the lot out of the many selections of mercedes and audi's. Thank you for taking care of family.

Super great deal from a easy dealing dealer!

by from Griffith, Indiana |

Just got my Lexus CT200h from them. Highly recommending them and their services. The price is WAY Better compares to the lexus dealer. I saved thousands instead of hundreds. They understand our needs and took really care of me before and after the sales. Very large and clean facility with hundreds of choices. All good brand low miles cars! You have to visit! After the sale, I keep asking myself, "If all of us know JIDD Motors, how do other dealer survive?"

Jidd Motors responded to this review

September 1, 2015

Congratulation on your new Lexus and thank you Ryan for that positive review! We love to hear back from our customers so that we can continue providing positive vehicle buying experience. Sincerely, Maggie Marchel Customer Care/Internet Sales Manager Jidd Motors Des Plaines IL 224-250-2239 www.jiddmotors.com

Drove in with a Nissan left with a Mercedes

by from Chicago |

I drove in with a nissan and left with a mercedes. Donnie worked with me and found the best deal that worked for me. I can not believe i own a mercedes now. Thank you Jidd and i recommend this dealership to anyone. Thanks guys

Jidd Motors responded to this review

September 1, 2015

Congratulation Albert on the Mercedes!! We are so happy that we could be a part of making your dreams come true. Please send your friends and family to us for all there vehicle needs. Sincerely, Maggie M Customer Care/Internet Sales Manager Jidd Motors Des Plaines IL 224-250-2239 www.jiddmotors.com

Great experience

by from Chicago, IL |

Donnie is the man. From the moment i walked in the door he broke the ice with his funny jokes. I love the guy. He made buying a car actually very enjoyable. Not only was he funny but when it came down to business and numbers he was extremely helpful. Great dealership and they work as a team. thank you Jidd

Be Careful

by from Algonquin, IL |

I have been looking for a Volvo for a year and we found this place. The pictures online looked promising, however this was not a good decision to go there. They are extremely friendly, yet their cars are not. The Volvo did not even have a dip stick in it; it had a screw on cap that they cannot even remove! Then, we looked at a Lexus that was fully loaded. When they tried to start it, it would not turn over. They had to jump start it, and we were told it was only on the lot for a week! Just because salesmen are great does not mean that the car they are trying to sell is as well.

good good good

by from Chicago |

jidd motors is very good quality dealership i want to thank everyone that helped me there very kind staff . I saw a good deal on the internet from this place so i went to drive to this place to check out the car and it was very ood and clean for a used car. very fast process to finish up now i have new car. thank you!