Jidd Motors

Used 866-615-4910

Stop Dreaming Start Driving

Jeep commander

by from Chicago, il |

James was very helpful and pleasant. Very fast and informative!!!!!!! Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Very helpful

by from St.louis Mo |

The sell associate that email me was very helpful. All the information that I inquired about was very usefull.

great.

by from illonis |

The staff was fun, professional and outgoing. I had a pleasure spending time with them and would really recommend them to my family and friends.

Want an affordable Audi? Go to Jidd!

by from Hammond, IN |

I want to start by pointing out the negatives. The sales staff was super busy, which meant that I did not get helped right away. I understand that, but I dislike it. The buying process itself, was not the easiest. They made me wait longer than I thought I should for my order to be processed, and I had things to do. The cars, shop, and lot were in amazing condition and so easy to navigate and exciting to walk around in. Overall I would give them a good rating and recommend them to others, because the Audi Q7 I purchased is in "like new" condition and has a spectacular driving experience.

GOOD place

by from Berwyn |

Just wanted to share that firstly - this is quite a nice facility - clean and pretty friendly. Mr. Joseph helped me out at my visit and this young man is very educated with his cars and what they are capable of doing - so i knew i had a real salesman at my hands helping me. price was good - coffee was good - car is still perfect - no complaints. Thanks guys.

Great Place to get your car

by from chicago |

Loved it great cars great customer service finance dept. very helpful sales reps really good so in you are in need of a good quality car go to JIDD MOTORS :)

Awesome dealership

by from chicago |

Great Customer Service I highly recommend this place you name it, their finance dept. helped me get the deal I needed sales reps found the car I wanted so if you are in need of a good quality car I recommend you going to this place before any other :)

GREAT CARS! GREAT EXPERIENCE!!

by from glenview |

I just bought a new Mercedes Benz from Jidd Motors! I loved the experience. The people are friendly and honest about their cars. The sales rep gave me good guidance while shopping for a car. He understood how much I wanted to spend and made me feel comfortable with my purchase. I greatly recommend Jidd Motors to anyone looking to buy a new or used car. They also offered me a unlimited yearly car wash at their new car wash Luxury Auto Salon which is literally down the street from Jidd Motors. I am satisfied and I'm sure the next person will be just as satisfied it not more!!

deceiving dealership

by from milwaukee wi |

they are not honest about their cars and add. I saw a 99 Lexus lx was in poor condition body was all scratched up deep they touched it up so they can take pix of it to make it look very good. the front seat was all torn with big chunk was missing . They did not take pic of that at all intentionally specially when i called them they said the car was in very good condition. they just wasted my time and gas.

Great Place!

by from Chicago |

This is a very good dealership their cars are very nice i was surprised to see the models they had there. I went with my father looking for a new car for him and we didn't really know what to get at first but after browsing my father found a car that he really wanted. They right away took us for a test drive which some dealers didnt even let us! one of the gentlemen at jidd motors sat us down he was very friendly to us. He went over some details and everything else quite professionaly and once the numbers came at first they where a bit too high. We did sit for about over an hour trying to work out a good monthly payment and after many negotiations they where able to meet our budget! I thought it was a very good deal so we took it. just wanted to state that we had a good experience there and want to thank jidd for helping us.

Great services

by from Chicago il |

Pete and Reggie was great people who I was well please