Jidd Motors

Used 866-615-4910

Stop Dreaming Start Driving

Jidd motors

by from Glenview ill |

Everyone was great. I had a excellent experience. Miguel was my salesman was great.

Number 1 preowned dealer in ILLIONIS

by from Niles,IL |

I had a wonderful experience at Jidd Motors. I got the car of my dreams and it looked like it just came from the factory. Donnie in finance was great. Josh my salesman was awesome, I have recommend Jidd Motors to all my family and friends. The owners Adam and Sam it was a pleasure to do business with your company. I am definitely coming back.

Very Satisfied Customer!!!

by from Romeoville, Il |

From the moment I drove up I was pleased. The variety of luxury cars I saw in the lot impressed me tremendously! I was immediately greeted in the parking lot by an eager and friendly sales associate and asked what I was looking for. He assured me that I would not leave the dealership without a new vehicle. He was absolutely right! I found what I wanted and EVERYONE, including the owner himself, did everything to make sure I drove off the lot in that truck. End result... I am now the proud owner of a 2010 Lexus RX 350 ! The price was the LOWEST and BEST quality compared with many other dealerships. I am ONE VERY SATISFIED customer!

just right

by from Illinois |

Josh was extremely polite. He is very informed and knowledgeable about all vehicles. His salesmanship skills are perfect. He is not too aggressive. Just right. They tried to do everything to put a smile on our face. The dealership is beautiful. A pleasant contribution to our community.

Great Service, Great Business Model

by from Elmhurst, IL |

I traded my Audi at this dealership. Josh my sales person knew absolutely everything about every model I asked about. Very professional. They stayed a few hours after closing just to take care of my needs. Finance manager was great and up front about the deal, recommended what was good for me. The owners are great and their business model is fantastic. They also hooked me up with BMW Financial. I was very impressed that they have that kind of pull to work with their competators and allow this financing. Highly recommend this dealer. Their cars are clean, it is all about service and a great product.

Great service

by from Des Plaines, IL 60016 |

Salesman Casey was friendly and eager to help get me the deal. Very professional and information. A real pleasure to work with. The sales manager, Donnie was more than gracious in making this deal happen. Drove off in a great Passat. Love the color. Love the new car smell.

Excellent service

by from plaines |

Excellent service. Really enjoyed the professional experienced staff. Mike and Haider could not have made our buying experience any better. Amazing help, very kind and helpful. Appreciate all the hard work he put in

Great staff

by from Des Plaines, IL 60016 |

Jidd Motors is a great place to purchase a vehicle. I purchased a 2011 BMW x5 and I absolutely love it. I also got a great deal thanks to the managers and sales team! I would strongly recommend this dealership to ANYONE on the market for purchasing a vehicle!

Will buy from again!

by from Chicago IL |

I went to check out a few cars a friend of mine had bought a car from them not to long ago. I have to say they were great . Very knowledgeable on all the vehicles I ask about . Since I was on the fence between two cars I asked a ton of questions. They did answer all of my questions. As a woman they made me feel comfortable. They had great customer service.I was really impressed. There selection was great. I will buy from them again!!

Thanks

by from il, usa |

Jidd motors by far meets my expectations of a full service auto shop! Danny is a BMW expert and helped me to the fullest extent. This was my first time using this business and I gotta tell you that I have finally found an awesome shop to care for my BMW, their fair, honest, and loyalty attitudes is whats going to make me a repeat customer! Thanks Jidd motors !!!