Jidd Motors

Jidd Motors

855 Rand Rd, Des Plaines, IL 60016

Used 866-615-4910

Stop Dreaming Start Driving

Unprofessional sales people , do not trust them!!

by from Chicago, il |

This dealer is a joke and very unprofessional. I was looking for my dream car and I found it on Jidd Motors. Donny was my sales person ,he is also the manager.The management was all over the place busy working with many clients at the same time. So you would work with 3 different people till you close a deal.They would rush the process and make you sign papers in a hurry so you would not have time to ask questions. The whole process was rushed and I got ripped off. The car on the web was going for a little over 25K and they said they would give it to me for 24K. By the time the paper work was done, they charged the same price as on the website, so in fact I did not get the promised price to being with. I figured its fine since I really wanted the car. They had a 1,000 hidden government fee, and I think that is how they got the extra 1,000 out of my pocket. It was never said that I would have to pay a 1,000 government fee and before that they wanted me to put some cash down and they asked for a 1,000 I said no since I was approved for my own financing through a private company. All paper work was done and I walked out with the car. Several weeks had passed by and I got a call from the owner that deal did not go through and I was shocked. I called the loan company and they said they can't finance the car because it had frame damage. I was upset and furious because the Carmax report did not show any accidents. I felt that I was lied to and betrayed. They must have a way of getting around car history reporting. They acted like they had no idea that the car was involved in an accident. Thank god for the loan company being professional and cautious. I returned the car and they acted like they were sorry but in fact confirmed the they would need so send the car back to the original seller which was an auction place and that the car could not be re-sold to anyone. No finance company will finance this car!!!!!. I was disappointed since I really liked the car, they were trying to sell me a different car but I choose to walk away. They ran about 20 different hard hit inquiries on my report which will impact my credit score dramatically and at the end I didn't get the car. Very dissapointed and would never go back here to purchase a car, don't waste your time or money or get scammed, STAY AWAY!!!

Highly recommended...great car buying experience

by from Chicago, il |

Extremely friendly staff. Jaime was a pleasure to work with. MB inventory was quite impressive at JM. I was in the market for a 2010 Mercedes c-300 and was on the fence with two vehicles...one from autobarn Evanston and the other from Jidd Motors. The customer service at Autobarn Evanston was mediocre to say the least and their c300 MB inventory was scarce. I entered JM lot and saw that they housed a huge MB inventory as well as other luxury vehicles. I was immediately directed to Jaime. Jaime was helpful and concise with the information he provided on the vehicles of interest. I left the shop wout a car that day but was very pleased with my experience. After much deliberation I decided to go back and test drive a few more MBs a wk later.Jaime quickly recognized me and offered his help...and i decided to go with JM and purchase one of their vehicles. After meeting with Donny and Jaime we came to a happy median and the sale happened. The entire financing process was seamless. The owners were extremely courteous and responsive to our needs. They assured me that if I had any questions to let them know and they'd do their best to help. George in financing was diligent and nice. I am uber happy with my purchase. I went back a couple weeks later to pickup plates and the staff treated me great! Washed my car and made it look amazing. Will recommend fam and friends to Jidd Motors.

Incredible Experience!!!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I had the best possible experience some one could hope for buying my Mercedes from Jidd Motors. Jaime Ornelas took my call after hours and we handled the whole deal quickly and smoothly the next day. Jaime and his team were great, especially since I had to arrange things via text message since I was busy at work. Great service! When we got there we were treated like family. Jidd Motor's financiers were fantastic and their vehicles are a value. The service and the facility is five star. We are already planning on making a few more purchases there soon because this went so well! Thank you, Jidd Motors!!

2010 bmw x5

by from desplaines il |

I came just to test-drive and received the best service without any pressure from jiddmotors. I had gone to many luxury dealers, and they were on me like hawks. I was not able to breathe! That's why I was really happy when my salesperson hyder treated me like human being and asked what I wanted! Their prices are wonderful, and they have so many cars I didn't know where to begin. I enjoyed my car buying experience. I will tell my kids and family about this place.

Before we came to the dealership

by from chicago il |

Before we came to the dealership, GEORGE YOUNATHAN created a great first impression by following up on our initial call when no other dealership would. That impression only got better when we met GEORGE in person. We were impressed with his integrity and honesty and by the fact that he loves what he does and where he works. We will likely have our new(used) Lexus serviced at the JIDD dealership but we will definitely come back to location for our next purchase through GEORGE

dissapointed

by from aurora, il |

The costumer servicr was fine. Brought a car had several problem tryed to contact owner did not get s respond until several days. All problems were not fixed. Still having problems with the car very unhappy

Great service

by from Schiller Park |

I had an excellent experience with Jidd Motors. Customer service was excellent, buying process went smooth and relatively quick. Mike was great. He knowledge about cars was very helpful. I definitely recommend this dealership! THANK YOU VERY MUCH JIDD MOTORS TEAM

John Y.

by from Atlanta, GA |

I had an excellent experience with Jidd Motors, specifically Sam Jidd. I hope to get great service from this company again.

I love my Mercedes GL!

by from Elmhurst, Illinois |

I just bought a Mercedes GL 2007. It's a beautiful low maintenance vehicle. So roomy and comfortable . Jidd motors is an excellent dealership. I am handing out there business cards at work. I want everyone to get the service we did. Jidd motors is all about the customer. I am also going to be bringing my car there for regular maintenance. Great prices and beautiful vehicles!

happy camper

by from Chicago |

happy with the great sevice danny provided me and my family