Jidd Motors

Used 866-615-4910

Stop Dreaming Start Driving

Will buy from again!

by from Chicago IL |

I went to check out a few cars a friend of mine had bought a car from them not to long ago. I have to say they were great . Very knowledgeable on all the vehicles I ask about . Since I was on the fence between two cars I asked a ton of questions. They did answer all of my questions. As a woman they made me feel comfortable. They had great customer service.I was really impressed. There selection was great. I will buy from them again!!

Thanks

by from il, usa |

Jidd motors by far meets my expectations of a full service auto shop! Danny is a BMW expert and helped me to the fullest extent. This was my first time using this business and I gotta tell you that I have finally found an awesome shop to care for my BMW, their fair, honest, and loyalty attitudes is whats going to make me a repeat customer! Thanks Jidd motors !!!

promised

by from plaines |

Where to start with Jidd motors? Well since the moment I called to ask about a vehicle I saw online everyone I talked to from the receptionist who greeted me and answered real friendly to the sales manager Donny that took my call and answered all questions I had and promised me he would find me the perfect vehicle within my budget not once did he try to place me in anything I couldn't afford. Once I was there I was greeted by a nice gentlemen (forgot his name) who let Donny know I was there Donny told him to go out and show me a few vehicles. He was very patient with me when I was between to vehicles long story short I ended up buying a toyota camry 2012 in excellent condition with under 10k miles!! Jidd motors is a great dealership with even better cars and prices truly professional from the owner who I met Sam to managers, finance which kept me laughin the whole time I was signing to sales people!!! Def will be back for all my car needs!! I have recommended them to all my friends and family!!

This place really is a nice, relaxed place to buy

by from DES PLAINES IL |

For years, my dad, a JIDDMOTORS enthusiast, would peruse showrooms and roam open lots comparing sticker price and special features. After purchasing our more recent vehicles from JIDDMOTORS, my husband and I now consider ourselves JIDDMOTORS enthusiasts as well. If you're in the market for a car, you'd might be interested in a JIDDMOTORS buying/ trade-in experience. . What we liked: a diverse inventory of LUXURY, domestic, imports, hybrids, etc.; a haggle free policy; friendly, non aggressive sales approach; and efficient operations from paperwork to service. What we learned: be an educated shopper and get pricing info online on the make and model that you're interested in. Also, check the JIDDMOTORS website for inventory updates. THANK YOU JIDDMOTORS

DONT GO THERE IF YOU VALUE CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Niles, Illinois |

This place is a joke. They kiss their customer's behind, that is until they get their money. Once something goes wrong the person that was initially taking care of you sends someone else to deliver the bad news. You can't please 100% of your customers. But you can do the RIGHT THING and confront your problems and still have CUSTOMER SERVICE. I am very familiar with the Des Plaines/Niles area and was looking forward to referring my corporate partners and co-workers there. NEVER AGAIN. Will also be reporting to the BBB. So you will be hearing from me soon. Will take my business elsewhere.

Great Customer Service!!

by from Crest Hill, Il |

I would highly recommend my family and friends. I purchased used 2011 Buick Regal from Donnie the General Manager. He answered all the questions I had and made me feel comfortable purchasing a car from him. I am a customer for life. Thanks Donnie and Jidd Motors!!

Best Customer Service!

by from Bolingbrook |

I would defiantly recommend Jidd Motors to my family and friends. I purchased a 2011 used Buick Regal from Donnie the General Manager and made me feel comfortable through the whole process. I'm a customer for life.

Unprofessional sales people , do not trust them!!

by from Chicago, il |

This dealer is a joke and very unprofessional. I was looking for my dream car and I found it on Jidd Motors. Donny was my sales person ,he is also the manager.The management was all over the place busy working with many clients at the same time. So you would work with 3 different people till you close a deal.They would rush the process and make you sign papers in a hurry so you would not have time to ask questions. The whole process was rushed and I got ripped off. The car on the web was going for a little over 25K and they said they would give it to me for 24K. By the time the paper work was done, they charged the same price as on the website, so in fact I did not get the promised price to being with. I figured its fine since I really wanted the car. They had a 1,000 hidden government fee, and I think that is how they got the extra 1,000 out of my pocket. It was never said that I would have to pay a 1,000 government fee and before that they wanted me to put some cash down and they asked for a 1,000 I said no since I was approved for my own financing through a private company. All paper work was done and I walked out with the car. Several weeks had passed by and I got a call from the owner that deal did not go through and I was shocked. I called the loan company and they said they can't finance the car because it had frame damage. I was upset and furious because the Carmax report did not show any accidents. I felt that I was lied to and betrayed. They must have a way of getting around car history reporting. They acted like they had no idea that the car was involved in an accident. Thank god for the loan company being professional and cautious. I returned the car and they acted like they were sorry but in fact confirmed the they would need so send the car back to the original seller which was an auction place and that the car could not be re-sold to anyone. No finance company will finance this car!!!!!. I was disappointed since I really liked the car, they were trying to sell me a different car but I choose to walk away. They ran about 20 different hard hit inquiries on my report which will impact my credit score dramatically and at the end I didn't get the car. Very dissapointed and would never go back here to purchase a car, don't waste your time or money or get scammed, STAY AWAY!!!

Highly recommended...great car buying experience

by from Chicago, il |

Extremely friendly staff. Jaime was a pleasure to work with. MB inventory was quite impressive at JM. I was in the market for a 2010 Mercedes c-300 and was on the fence with two vehicles...one from autobarn Evanston and the other from Jidd Motors. The customer service at Autobarn Evanston was mediocre to say the least and their c300 MB inventory was scarce. I entered JM lot and saw that they housed a huge MB inventory as well as other luxury vehicles. I was immediately directed to Jaime. Jaime was helpful and concise with the information he provided on the vehicles of interest. I left the shop wout a car that day but was very pleased with my experience. After much deliberation I decided to go back and test drive a few more MBs a wk later.Jaime quickly recognized me and offered his help...and i decided to go with JM and purchase one of their vehicles. After meeting with Donny and Jaime we came to a happy median and the sale happened. The entire financing process was seamless. The owners were extremely courteous and responsive to our needs. They assured me that if I had any questions to let them know and they'd do their best to help. George in financing was diligent and nice. I am uber happy with my purchase. I went back a couple weeks later to pickup plates and the staff treated me great! Washed my car and made it look amazing. Will recommend fam and friends to Jidd Motors.

Incredible Experience!!!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I had the best possible experience some one could hope for buying my Mercedes from Jidd Motors. Jaime Ornelas took my call after hours and we handled the whole deal quickly and smoothly the next day. Jaime and his team were great, especially since I had to arrange things via text message since I was busy at work. Great service! When we got there we were treated like family. Jidd Motor's financiers were fantastic and their vehicles are a value. The service and the facility is five star. We are already planning on making a few more purchases there soon because this went so well! Thank you, Jidd Motors!!