Jidd Motors

Used 866-615-4910

Stop Dreaming Start Driving

I love my 2011 750LXI

by from TORONTO ONTARIO |

I live in Canada and I saw the car on cars.com and was amazed by the details and photos of the car, so I called the dealership to get more information. I spoke with the general manager named Sam, he was very nice and polite and he took his time answering my questions in details. I was impressed that they offered me international shipping, they saved me time and money. I received my vehicle last week and it was excavate as described and with the options Sam addressed . I'm very happy with my purchase and I strongly recommend Jidd Motors to my friends and family. Thank you Jidd Motors!

Very Helpful!

by from Vernon Hills |

Came in to look at a few cars and was helped by a gentleman named Mike. Talk about a patient and helpful guy! Spent a little over an hour with him and he met all my requests. Pleasant experience.

Great Experience and Great People

by from Wolverine Lake , MI |

Great People , Great Customer Service and not like other used car dealers. I always bought from Company dealers and tried to avoid hawkish dealers. I was looking for 2010 X5 with 3rd row seat which I could not find in Michigan so I started to expand my search. This dealership had that car but I was reluctant to buy a car from a Private dealer although they were giving me good deal. After few days and talking to their one Sales person Haider I decided to go with them and I am happy with that decision. I flown to Chicago to pick up the car and was picked up from Ohare without waiting. Dealership was great and huge in contrast to used dealerships. Nobody tried to push me to force anything. No Extra fees were tried to charge me. Although I had my financing but they also gave me very competitive rates. Everybody including Owner were like you already know them; very friendly. I would definitely recommend them to anybody and will start my next car search from Jidd.

Used Vehicle

by from Illinois |

The location was amazing. Very nice and comfortable. The process was easy and the sellers were very helpful. Be careful if you decide to finance the vehicle through them. They will try to slide costs into the deal and will not explain them unless you ask questions.

October 21, 2012

My name is Sam Jidd I am the General Manager at JIDD MOTORS. It is our policy and practice to be open and explain all information that a customer needs to make a informed decision. I would like to meet with at your convenience to discuss the questions that you may have. It is important to us, at JIDD MOTORS, that our customers are not only satisfied but extremely satisfied with our products, service and our staff.

2008 PORSCHE 911

by from des plaines |

I was so impressed with their location, i couldn't imagine a used car dealership would look like this. Amazing staff, wonderful service department, great owner.. overall i don't think I would get this type of treatment any where else. I'd recommend this dealership to everyone. I purchased a Porsche 911 and I was surprised that they offered a safety inspection certification. I can't say how happy I am with this dealership and how clean my car is!

October 18, 2012

thank you so much let me know if you need anything

2009 Mini Cooper Purchase

by from Chicago, IL |

Everyone was very friendly. Joe helped me with my Mini Cooper. The sales experience was great. The facility is clean and it has a great look. I will definitely recommend this dealer to friends and family.

October 18, 2012

Thank you so much let me know if you need anything Michael Witthoft Sales Manger

Purchased 2004 Jeep May 2012

by from South Elgin, IL |

Sales people and owner of this facility are extreemly nice and make you feel comfortable whether you are looking or purchasing. We purchased at 2004 Jeep for a new teen driver. They are honest and fair!

October 18, 2012

Thank you so much let me if you need anything Michael Witthoft

My new favorite dealership

by from Chicago |

I was told by a friend that a car i had been searching for was online. I called and spoke to Derrick. This guy know almost everything about every car he has on the lot, that made me feel very good about buying my car from him. He took the time showed me all the options I had and sat me down and said let's talk about what you want. After an hour of going thru his whole inventory we selected a car i feel in love with. he quiclky test drove the car with me got me into finance got the car detailed and got me on my way. I know it sometimes suck (the whole car buying and financing thing), but this guy made it alot of fun. From now on any friends or family members i know looking for a car I am sending them to Derrick!!! This guy is awesome. I will never look at car buying the same.

I LOVE JIDD MOTORS NICE DELEAR TO BUY CAR FROM

by from CHICAGO |

i bought my car form Faris,they are very nice pepole to business with i recomend jidd motors to any one need to buy used cars

best customer service ever

by from NY |

I am a very busy physician in NY and I don't have time searching. I was told about JM, looked at their website and sent them online message. I was contacted the next day by a very professional manager -Sam. He found the car with the specifications I asked for. I bought my Beemer 325ci only by phone. he took care of everything including but not limited to finance, shipping, service, and bought a two year warranty. their post purchase customer service is Phenomenal. I still call this manager for any car related issues and he's very welcoming as always. I take no reservations in recommending Sam and his team to be the folks responsible on your ride. They are just so awesome!