Jidd Motors

Used 866-615-4910

Stop Dreaming Start Driving

Great deals awesome dealer ,

by from California |

I recently came to America and I don't know anything about cars and prices but the dealer was really helpful and I got a great deal and I didn't know that untill I shared the price with Friends ... I'm really happy with my car and I recommended Jidd Motors for everybody I know who wanted to buy or Look for a car

January 10, 2013

Buying my car was a very quick and easy?

by from aurora il |

adam was excellent in informing me about the car, the service is always exceptional. They are great as a team. Thank you

best price of BMW iam so HAPPY

by from chicago il |

Large selection of cars. The BMW my son bought was in great shape and did not have any issues. This dealership does work hard to try to earn you business.

Best Dealer Ever

by from fairfax,VA |

At first i bought a honda civic from this dealer and i received it on time but the thing is i did not like the civic and it's options so I ended up calling them to return it back and change it with some other car, i was really surprised that the manager really took care of me and did not mind to change it all with a full refund.

highly recommend!

by from chicago, il |

very nice and clean place. customer service is awesome. Miguel was very helpful, very honest. prices are fair. would highly recommend!

I love my 2011 750LXI

by from TORONTO ONTARIO |

I live in Canada and I saw the car on cars.com and was amazed by the details and photos of the car, so I called the dealership to get more information. I spoke with the general manager named Sam, he was very nice and polite and he took his time answering my questions in details. I was impressed that they offered me international shipping, they saved me time and money. I received my vehicle last week and it was excavate as described and with the options Sam addressed . I'm very happy with my purchase and I strongly recommend Jidd Motors to my friends and family. Thank you Jidd Motors!

Very Helpful!

by from Vernon Hills |

Came in to look at a few cars and was helped by a gentleman named Mike. Talk about a patient and helpful guy! Spent a little over an hour with him and he met all my requests. Pleasant experience.

Great Experience and Great People

by from Wolverine Lake , MI |

Great People , Great Customer Service and not like other used car dealers. I always bought from Company dealers and tried to avoid hawkish dealers. I was looking for 2010 X5 with 3rd row seat which I could not find in Michigan so I started to expand my search. This dealership had that car but I was reluctant to buy a car from a Private dealer although they were giving me good deal. After few days and talking to their one Sales person Haider I decided to go with them and I am happy with that decision. I flown to Chicago to pick up the car and was picked up from Ohare without waiting. Dealership was great and huge in contrast to used dealerships. Nobody tried to push me to force anything. No Extra fees were tried to charge me. Although I had my financing but they also gave me very competitive rates. Everybody including Owner were like you already know them; very friendly. I would definitely recommend them to anybody and will start my next car search from Jidd.

Used Vehicle

by from Illinois |

The location was amazing. Very nice and comfortable. The process was easy and the sellers were very helpful. Be careful if you decide to finance the vehicle through them. They will try to slide costs into the deal and will not explain them unless you ask questions.

October 21, 2012

My name is Sam Jidd I am the General Manager at JIDD MOTORS. It is our policy and practice to be open and explain all information that a customer needs to make a informed decision. I would like to meet with at your convenience to discuss the questions that you may have. It is important to us, at JIDD MOTORS, that our customers are not only satisfied but extremely satisfied with our products, service and our staff.

2008 PORSCHE 911

by from des plaines |

I was so impressed with their location, i couldn't imagine a used car dealership would look like this. Amazing staff, wonderful service department, great owner.. overall i don't think I would get this type of treatment any where else. I'd recommend this dealership to everyone. I purchased a Porsche 911 and I was surprised that they offered a safety inspection certification. I can't say how happy I am with this dealership and how clean my car is!

October 18, 2012

thank you so much let me know if you need anything