Jidd Motors

Jidd Motors

855 Rand Rd, Des Plaines, IL 60016

Used 866-615-4910

Stop Dreaming Start Driving

Highly recommended...great car buying experience

by from Chicago, il |

Extremely friendly staff. Jaime was a pleasure to work with. MB inventory was quite impressive at JM. I was in the market for a 2010 Mercedes c-300 and was on the fence with two vehicles...one from autobarn Evanston and the other from Jidd Motors. The customer service at Autobarn Evanston was mediocre to say the least and their c300 MB inventory was scarce. I entered JM lot and saw that they housed a huge MB inventory as well as other luxury vehicles. I was immediately directed to Jaime. Jaime was helpful and concise with the information he provided on the vehicles of interest. I left the shop wout a car that day but was very pleased with my experience. After much deliberation I decided to go back and test drive a few more MBs a wk later.Jaime quickly recognized me and offered his help...and i decided to go with JM and purchase one of their vehicles. After meeting with Donny and Jaime we came to a happy median and the sale happened. The entire financing process was seamless. The owners were extremely courteous and responsive to our needs. They assured me that if I had any questions to let them know and they'd do their best to help. George in financing was diligent and nice. I am uber happy with my purchase. I went back a couple weeks later to pickup plates and the staff treated me great! Washed my car and made it look amazing. Will recommend fam and friends to Jidd Motors.

Incredible Experience!!!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I had the best possible experience some one could hope for buying my Mercedes from Jidd Motors. Jaime Ornelas took my call after hours and we handled the whole deal quickly and smoothly the next day. Jaime and his team were great, especially since I had to arrange things via text message since I was busy at work. Great service! When we got there we were treated like family. Jidd Motor's financiers were fantastic and their vehicles are a value. The service and the facility is five star. We are already planning on making a few more purchases there soon because this went so well! Thank you, Jidd Motors!!

2010 bmw x5

by from desplaines il |

I came just to test-drive and received the best service without any pressure from jiddmotors. I had gone to many luxury dealers, and they were on me like hawks. I was not able to breathe! That's why I was really happy when my salesperson hyder treated me like human being and asked what I wanted! Their prices are wonderful, and they have so many cars I didn't know where to begin. I enjoyed my car buying experience. I will tell my kids and family about this place.

Before we came to the dealership

by from chicago il |

Before we came to the dealership, GEORGE YOUNATHAN created a great first impression by following up on our initial call when no other dealership would. That impression only got better when we met GEORGE in person. We were impressed with his integrity and honesty and by the fact that he loves what he does and where he works. We will likely have our new(used) Lexus serviced at the JIDD dealership but we will definitely come back to location for our next purchase through GEORGE

dissapointed

by from aurora, il |

The costumer servicr was fine. Brought a car had several problem tryed to contact owner did not get s respond until several days. All problems were not fixed. Still having problems with the car very unhappy

Great service

by from Schiller Park |

I had an excellent experience with Jidd Motors. Customer service was excellent, buying process went smooth and relatively quick. Mike was great. He knowledge about cars was very helpful. I definitely recommend this dealership! THANK YOU VERY MUCH JIDD MOTORS TEAM

John Y.

by from Atlanta, GA |

I had an excellent experience with Jidd Motors, specifically Sam Jidd. I hope to get great service from this company again.

I love my Mercedes GL!

by from Elmhurst, Illinois |

I just bought a Mercedes GL 2007. It's a beautiful low maintenance vehicle. So roomy and comfortable . Jidd motors is an excellent dealership. I am handing out there business cards at work. I want everyone to get the service we did. Jidd motors is all about the customer. I am also going to be bringing my car there for regular maintenance. Great prices and beautiful vehicles!

happy camper

by from Chicago |

happy with the great sevice danny provided me and my family

2004 Lexus

by from Northfield |

My great dealer, Haider, helped me to get the 2004 Lexus that I always wanted. He was very friendly, and answered all the questions that i asked him. He convinced me to buy this awesome car by being simple and not too general. He said all the facts about the cars and got me thinking. Jidd Motors is one of the best places to buy cars, because I went everywhere to find the right car, but never got a good deal. I would recommend to all my friends and relatives to buy a good car at Jidd.