Jidd Motors

855 Rand Rd, Des Plaines, IL 60016

Used 866-615-4910 Used 866-615-4910

Stop Dreaming Start Driving

Wonderful experience. Great sales reps.

by from Chicago |

Excellent quality cars & service. I love my BMW , it runs great no problems. I am a very satisfied customer.

Jidd motors

by from Beach Park, IL |

I found that at Jidd Motors the team works really hard to make sure all customers are handled with respect. They work hard to get the deal done.

Great people to do business with!!!!!!

by from Chicago IL |

Everyone was extremely helpful and friendly. I told them what I wanted and they did everything in there power to make it happen. Tom in finance was awesome as well as Chase my sales guy. The never pressured me to get something other than what I indicated I came in for. The office manager helped me out with my trade in a lot and I even met the owner who was also friendly. I would recommend this place to any and everyone and when it's time for me to buy another car I will definitely come back here again!!!! Thanks so much Jidd Motors I love my new car!!!!

BMW x5 series

by from Naperville IL |

Great selection of vehicles. Employees were very professional and should general concern for customers needs. Customer service was awesome. No complaints!!!

Jibb Motors

by from Morton Grove |

Haider is an excellent salesman. He explained everything very well and thoroughly. I would recommend Jibb Motors to all my friends and family.

Jidd motors

by from Glenview ill |

Everyone was great. I had a excellent experience. Miguel was my salesman was great.

Number 1 preowned dealer in ILLIONIS

by from Niles,IL |

I had a wonderful experience at Jidd Motors. I got the car of my dreams and it looked like it just came from the factory. Donnie in finance was great. Josh my salesman was awesome, I have recommend Jidd Motors to all my family and friends. The owners Adam and Sam it was a pleasure to do business with your company. I am definitely coming back.

Very Satisfied Customer!!!

by from Romeoville, Il |

From the moment I drove up I was pleased. The variety of luxury cars I saw in the lot impressed me tremendously! I was immediately greeted in the parking lot by an eager and friendly sales associate and asked what I was looking for. He assured me that I would not leave the dealership without a new vehicle. He was absolutely right! I found what I wanted and EVERYONE, including the owner himself, did everything to make sure I drove off the lot in that truck. End result... I am now the proud owner of a 2010 Lexus RX 350 ! The price was the LOWEST and BEST quality compared with many other dealerships. I am ONE VERY SATISFIED customer!

just right

by from Illinois |

Josh was extremely polite. He is very informed and knowledgeable about all vehicles. His salesmanship skills are perfect. He is not too aggressive. Just right. They tried to do everything to put a smile on our face. The dealership is beautiful. A pleasant contribution to our community.

Great Service, Great Business Model

by from Elmhurst, IL |

I traded my Audi at this dealership. Josh my sales person knew absolutely everything about every model I asked about. Very professional. They stayed a few hours after closing just to take care of my needs. Finance manager was great and up front about the deal, recommended what was good for me. The owners are great and their business model is fantastic. They also hooked me up with BMW Financial. I was very impressed that they have that kind of pull to work with their competators and allow this financing. Highly recommend this dealer. Their cars are clean, it is all about service and a great product.