Jidd Motors

Used 866-615-4910

Stop Dreaming Start Driving

Very Satisfied Customer!!!

by from Romeoville, Il |

From the moment I drove up I was pleased. The variety of luxury cars I saw in the lot impressed me tremendously! I was immediately greeted in the parking lot by an eager and friendly sales associate and asked what I was looking for. He assured me that I would not leave the dealership without a new vehicle. He was absolutely right! I found what I wanted and EVERYONE, including the owner himself, did everything to make sure I drove off the lot in that truck. End result... I am now the proud owner of a 2010 Lexus RX 350 ! The price was the LOWEST and BEST quality compared with many other dealerships. I am ONE VERY SATISFIED customer!

just right

by from Illinois |

Josh was extremely polite. He is very informed and knowledgeable about all vehicles. His salesmanship skills are perfect. He is not too aggressive. Just right. They tried to do everything to put a smile on our face. The dealership is beautiful. A pleasant contribution to our community.

Great Service, Great Business Model

by from Elmhurst, IL |

I traded my Audi at this dealership. Josh my sales person knew absolutely everything about every model I asked about. Very professional. They stayed a few hours after closing just to take care of my needs. Finance manager was great and up front about the deal, recommended what was good for me. The owners are great and their business model is fantastic. They also hooked me up with BMW Financial. I was very impressed that they have that kind of pull to work with their competators and allow this financing. Highly recommend this dealer. Their cars are clean, it is all about service and a great product.

Great service

by from Des Plaines, IL 60016 |

Salesman Casey was friendly and eager to help get me the deal. Very professional and information. A real pleasure to work with. The sales manager, Donnie was more than gracious in making this deal happen. Drove off in a great Passat. Love the color. Love the new car smell.

Excellent service

by from plaines |

Excellent service. Really enjoyed the professional experienced staff. Mike and Haider could not have made our buying experience any better. Amazing help, very kind and helpful. Appreciate all the hard work he put in

Great staff

by from Des Plaines, IL 60016 |

Jidd Motors is a great place to purchase a vehicle. I purchased a 2011 BMW x5 and I absolutely love it. I also got a great deal thanks to the managers and sales team! I would strongly recommend this dealership to ANYONE on the market for purchasing a vehicle!

Will buy from again!

by from Chicago IL |

I went to check out a few cars a friend of mine had bought a car from them not to long ago. I have to say they were great . Very knowledgeable on all the vehicles I ask about . Since I was on the fence between two cars I asked a ton of questions. They did answer all of my questions. As a woman they made me feel comfortable. They had great customer service.I was really impressed. There selection was great. I will buy from them again!!

Thanks

by from il, usa |

Jidd motors by far meets my expectations of a full service auto shop! Danny is a BMW expert and helped me to the fullest extent. This was my first time using this business and I gotta tell you that I have finally found an awesome shop to care for my BMW, their fair, honest, and loyalty attitudes is whats going to make me a repeat customer! Thanks Jidd motors !!!

promised

by from plaines |

Where to start with Jidd motors? Well since the moment I called to ask about a vehicle I saw online everyone I talked to from the receptionist who greeted me and answered real friendly to the sales manager Donny that took my call and answered all questions I had and promised me he would find me the perfect vehicle within my budget not once did he try to place me in anything I couldn't afford. Once I was there I was greeted by a nice gentlemen (forgot his name) who let Donny know I was there Donny told him to go out and show me a few vehicles. He was very patient with me when I was between to vehicles long story short I ended up buying a toyota camry 2012 in excellent condition with under 10k miles!! Jidd motors is a great dealership with even better cars and prices truly professional from the owner who I met Sam to managers, finance which kept me laughin the whole time I was signing to sales people!!! Def will be back for all my car needs!! I have recommended them to all my friends and family!!

This place really is a nice, relaxed place to buy

by from DES PLAINES IL |

For years, my dad, a JIDDMOTORS enthusiast, would peruse showrooms and roam open lots comparing sticker price and special features. After purchasing our more recent vehicles from JIDDMOTORS, my husband and I now consider ourselves JIDDMOTORS enthusiasts as well. If you're in the market for a car, you'd might be interested in a JIDDMOTORS buying/ trade-in experience. . What we liked: a diverse inventory of LUXURY, domestic, imports, hybrids, etc.; a haggle free policy; friendly, non aggressive sales approach; and efficient operations from paperwork to service. What we learned: be an educated shopper and get pricing info online on the make and model that you're interested in. Also, check the JIDDMOTORS website for inventory updates. THANK YOU JIDDMOTORS