Black Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

831 Salisbury Rd, Statesville, NC 28677

New 888-313-3592
Used 888-300-7432
Service 888-315-3281

Black Automotive Group has been serving YOU the customer for over 66 years!

service department

by from Amherst New york |

Toby Bolick at Black Chrysler dodge Jeep Ram did a great job for our family. Our car was experiencing mechanical trouble on a trip to South Carolina. After taking the time to determine what was wrong with the vehicle he provided us with options on the repairs and prices for each stage of the repair. A lesser repair shop could have taken advantage of us. However the price for the repairs was extremely fair. We had the same repairs done on an identical vehicle a year earlier at home and it cost 50% more than this dealership was asking. They transported us for lunch and picked us up when we were finished. Very polite and helpful. We would recommend this dealership's service department to anyone looking for fair and honest people to work on their vehicle.

Disappointed !!!!!

by from Troutman NC |

I bought a Dodge Drurango form there and it had 63,000 miles and its now in the shop with 73,000 miles ,They are saying it needs the 60,000 mile service. They should have done the service before they put it on the lot. What a rip off. And they talked us into to buying the extra warrenty, boy that was a joke. They said that it was a bumper to bumper warrenty and of course that was a lie. I will never buy anything from them again.

Awful buying experience

by from Thomasville, NC |

I also purchased a used 2012 vehicle just like sad in salisbury and just like sad in salisbury I found a problem with the vehicle. Long story short I feel like I was decieved by this dealership and that things that were wrong with the vehicle were hidden from me. I also spoke to Mr. Dutton about my problem and found him to be very rude. He also stated they do not know where thier used vehicles come from and the dealership will not repair anything after you buy it. So please do not buy it unless you want problems. At this point I'm looking into legal action.

Terrible dealership to deal with

by from Salisbury |

Terrible dealership to buy from. All they want to do is sell you a vehicle and after that they could care less. After buying a used 2012 vehicle from them I found some problems with the vehicle and went back to them about it. The salesperson told me it was not the dealerships fault that they had no idea this vehicle had problems when they got it and it was not thier resposibilty to repair them. The Sales manger Mr. Dutton pretty much told me I could go screw myself for all he cared. Save yourself the time and hassle and do not buy anything from this dealership. Go anywere else but this dealership unless you want to get screwed over.

Black Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

by from Statesville NC |

I just wanted to thank the staff at Black CDJR for all their help in helping us purchase the vehicle we wanted for a fair price, Patrick Brooks and Anthony Miller were excellent. I would refer them to everyone! We went to one them big dealerships and were made to feel like cattle going to slaughter, and left shortly after being there and our salesman didnt even know we left until he called us an hour later. We were treated kindly and like we were the only customers in the dealership. Awesome experience!

Great Service

by from Taylorsville, NC |

I drive a good bit further to have my vehicle serviced at Black CDJ because I've been so pleased with their service team. They have always been responsive to and considerate of the fact that I drive 25 miles for service. I cannot say enough good things about my experiences with them to keep my vehicle rolling.

Great car buying experience!

by from conov er |

Anthony and Patrick were great to work with made my purchase easy and pleasant. Beverly made the paperwork simple and understandable and got me a great rate. Would highly recommend this Dealership great place to purchase a car!

Great Buying Experience

by from Lenoir |

Found a Dodge Caravan online had the best price around! They had quick response to my email and answered all my questions. They made the buying process simple and easy would definatley recommend thanks!

Black Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

June 18, 2012

Thanks Thomas we hope you enjoy your new van and thanks for all of the feedback and feel free to contact us anytime with any questions! :)

They don`t care about your car

by from Triutman |

Brand new Challenger RT brought in for simple plastic molding replacement,Ruined the car!!! lower molding was defective and a 10min fix was a disaster.the tech, not a body shop, was put on the job of replacing the 2-lower moldings,a very easy job and instead of taking the time to do it properly the used a PRY bar and dented BOTH rocker panels all the way down.This is not what you would expect from the dealership but,my beautiful car is damaged and as of now i have NOT herd back as promised by the owner Larry Black!!!!!!!!

Black Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

June 15, 2012

Thanks for the feedback. Here at Black we strive to have 100% customer satisfaction, as that is our goal unfortunately we do make mistakes. We repaired this vehicle after this mistake was made to the best of our ability. However it was a mistake on our part and we do apologies for this. We will continue to strive for that 100% customer satisfaction goal and we again thank you for any feedback Mgmt.