CollegeCarsChicago.com

Used 888-905-6381

The Number One Car Source Parent and Students

My family has bought 6 cars from College Cars Chic

by from Oak Lawn, IL |

The first car we purchased from College Cars Chicago was six years ago. From the first time we stepped in College Cars Showroom we knew that our car buying anxiety had finally come to an end! Zack and his staff treated us with the utmost respect an offered us a variety of perfectly polished cars within our budget all with History Reports! Since we bought that first car six years ago we and our extended family have purchased six more cars through College Cars Chicago. We couldn't have been happier with the quality of cars and the way Zack handled all of the business transactions! It was one stop shopping as all finance papers and plate purchases are made right in his office! That original purchase six years ago was a car for our daughter. She was just starting college. She is now graduating with her Master's Degree and the car is still running strong! Thanks Zack! Pam and Joe S.

January 13, 2015

Thanks Sorrentino's we love you guys and we are always here for you if you ever need anything. Thanks for always putting your trust in us and coming back to us for the last 6 years. Truly loyal customers.

Great Service, Awesome Experience

by from New York |

College Cars is awesome! I hoped and prayed for a blue Monte Carlo in great shape with low miles for two years! God answered my prayers with College Cars. They also shipped the car to us in N.Y. which was so great. Zack A. is awesome too!!!!

December 5, 2014

Thank you for putting your trust in us Jill and purchasing your Monte Carlo "sight, unseen" all the way from New York. Glad to hear we exceeded your expectations. All the best!

Purchased 2005 Toyota Camry

by from Chicago, IL |

I purchased my 2005 Camry from Zack--wonderful experience; minor issues with car were fixed-no questions asked; even though I was at times a real pain to deal with--don't know the last time I've had a better car purchase; what Zack said he'd do--he did; how rare is that? I've passed the name around; and will keep them in mind for the future; thanks again Zack!! You too; Matt!!

October 19, 2014

You were never a pain. Thank you again for your business. If you ever need anything, we will always be here for you.

Third time is a charm!

by from Bensenville, IL |

I was shopping around for a Celica, this has been a car I've wanted since I was 16. I was giving up hope after looking but came across a real beaut! a 2003 with good low miles! I took my Grandfather to check this place out. It's hard to impress this stubborn old man! Seeing as he has been around the block a few times with purchasing vehicles but even he was extremely impressed with the overall experience and facility. I thoroughly enjoyed being given time to scope out the car by myself for a good 15 minutes and even more so enjoyed test driving it by myself to really get a sense of driving without being nervous ! Zack and his team are very pleasant. I vibe off people real well & good tell Zack has good intentions and seems real & down to earth. He isn't pushy, a great sense of humor & when it comes down to business very professional & informative with no bs. Overall it was tremendous! I would highly highly recommend anyone & everyone going there! Whatever he is doing is working well & clearly he and his staff are doing it right.

April 27, 2014

Caala, it was a blast working with you, mom and grandpa! Glad you enjoyed your experience and happy to hear your satisfied, which is my ultimate goal. If you ever need anything let me know! All the best 7G's. : )

Wonderful experience!

by from Granville, IL |

My husband and I recently bought a car from College Cars Chicago. The transaction was initiated by me and Zack was a great salesman to work with. As a woman buying a car, I have run into some "sleazeball salesmen", but Zack and I worked out a deal online for a trade/purchase and he stood by his word without even seeing my car until time of purchase. I will recommend everyone I know to shop CollegeCarsChicago.com . We got one fine deal!!

December 4, 2014

Thank you for the high ratings, we are happy to have earned your business and look forward to serving your family and friends again in the near future.

Wonderful experience!

by from Granville, IL |

Great Experience, service and cars!

by from Plainfield, IL |

Zack the owner was extremely pleasant and knowledgable and easy to deal with. No hassle, just information. The cars are kept in a warehouse - so no snow or cold when looking at the vehicle and they are all kept clean. A switch needed to be replaced on the vehicle we purchased - they had it immediately repaired (ready the next day), but gave us a loner to use until it was ready the next morning. No pressure sales, Zack made it a nice experience and I would highly recommend him and his dealership.

April 11, 2014

You are very welcome! The pleasure was all mine, if you ever need anything don't hesitate to call us.

Easy no pressure way to look at cars

by from Downers Grove, IL |

We recently visited to look at a car, the visit was quick and painless, we were immediately brought to the car we came to see, and left alone with the car in the warehouse to go over it. It was a pretty clean car. After about 15 minutes we were checked up on to see if we had any questions and talked about the car for a bit. We requested a test drive and it was brought up around front and we were handed the keys and left alone to go drive the car around which is something other dealers should really do more. We came back and discussed some numbers. We will definitely go back in the future if the car is still there when were ready to buy or if they bring in another suitable car.

November 6, 2013

Thank you Jon. We really appreciate the review and look forward to seeing you again soon. We are glad that you liked your experience and it shows that we are doing it the right way. See you soon

Here's the Key!

by from Riverdale, IL |

They guys here are AWESOME! They make the car buying process enjoyable. I'd you're looking sir a car, this is definitely the place to be. You don't have to be a college student to purchase here, so look no further!

April 11, 2014

Thank you Mrs. Tia for the compliment, we look forward to seeing you and the family visiting us over the summer.

As promised!

by from Ontario Canada |

I bought a car here recently. I came for Canada to buy it and took a big chance the car was as advertised......IT WAS! Friendly competent dealer. Straight forward and honest . Rare commodities these day. I would buy here again.

College Cars Chicago

by from Chicago, IL |

Very nice people, easy to do business with. All the cars are kept inside a garage and are in good condition.