Eastside Mazda Volkswagen

Eastside Mazda Volkswagen

28400 Chardon Rd, Willoughby Hills, OH 44092

New 888-319-3141
Used 888-319-0154

Don't stop till you shop,Eastside!!

Very enjoyable non-rushed experience

by from Shaker Hts., Ohio |

Jeremy is a natural.... He was very easy going and I never felt like he was trying to close a deal. He was very concerned about what my needs were and did everything he could to accommodate me and especially my concerns - this is my place from now on.

Impressed

by from Youngstown, Ohio |

We're from the Youngstown area. Happened by the dealership one day just to "look". Left with the purchase of a gorgeous Passat! Sales, service, facility, excellent. Look forward to driving back to the dealership

Service

by from Medina, Ohio |

Service was the best EVER!!! I have owned Honda's in the past but My VW is far better, and the service that I get from the Service Dept. is the Best!!!!

Great Job Eastside Mazda!

by from Mayfield, OHIO |

I purchased my Mazda 3 almost a year ago from Eastside Mazda. So far my experience in owning and servicing has been nothing short of GREAT! I would definitely refer this dealership to anyone with very high expectations. Eastside Mazda ranks among the best dealerships around. With their high customer service standards, the buying process and the scheduled service visits have all been a pleasure! It's all good! Thanks for your attention to detail and your great customer service.

Very Helpful

by from Cleveland |

I had a problem with a broken windscreen that required an Eastside tech to "lobby" VW for approval for a replacement. They really went to bat for me and got me the replacement. Excellent!

So Happy!

by from Cleveland area |

Decades ago my father purchased a VW from this dealer. I came in with interest in a specific model. It was a hard to find model but could not have been happier with the service I received. The saleswoman really listened to what I had to say and then listened to what I didn't say. All in all I ended up with a different model than I initially came in for but one that met every one of my criterion. I could not be happier with my car or the experience. Two thumbs up in every category!

Very professional and pleasant

by from Painesville |

I was very impressed with the pleasant professionalism of the entire staff. Although I had been considering buying a car for quite a while, and had done some research, the sales staff was very approachable and answered all the questions I had.

excellent experience

by from Brooklyn, Ohio |

My experience has been very satisfying. The process exceeded my expectations at every turn.

Small Dealers are the best.

by from Wickliffe,OH |

This is my fourth car I've bought from a dealer, but I've shopped around for each of those four cars, so I've been developing a "feel" for not only dealerships, but for sales people in general. For my wife and I, shopping for a dealership and a sales person is as important as shopping for a car. I really need to feel comfortable in order to sign that dotted line, and Eastside provided me with this comfort level. We were helped immediately, even on a Saturday. Our salesman brought us keys to two trim levels for the car we were looking at--not trying to immediately sell the upper trim level. He did a good job of selling the car, not with pressure, but by explaining the merits of the car and of that dealership. If a VW or Mazda is on your radar, I'd highly suggest Eastside. You're going to get that special "small dealer" experience, which is hard to quantify. These family owned dealerships capture almost a small-town ambience in their courtesy and friendliness.

FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

by from Cleveland, OH |

Despite my credit issues, all of the associates treated me and my wife with a great deal of respect!!! They dedicated themselves to find me a new car within my price range. After a couple of disappointments, they didn't give up on me or the process. It took some time but they found a car I really loved. After all of their hard work, I feel as though we are family!!! We will have no problem buying another car from them again. If you have credit problems and don?t want to be treated like an outcast, Eastside Mazda is the place to go!

Wonderful experience

by from Cleveland, OH |

I took my car in for an oil change for the first time and had a wonderful experience. The service advisors were great, friendly and helpful.