Eastside Mazda Volkswagen

Eastside Mazda Volkswagen

28400 Chardon Rd, Willoughby Hills, OH 44092

New 888-319-3141
Used 888-319-0154

Don't stop till you shop,Eastside!!

Great new car buying exprience

by from cleveland Ohio |

Great buying experience nick miles got me a great deal on a great new car the general manger was great as well he listen to my needs and with no pressure got me the car and model i wanted i would higly recommend him for buying a vw or mazda

GREAT PLACE TO SHOP!!!

by from Lakewood, OH |

I purchased my first vehicle from here about two months ago and I was very pleased with the customer service I received. My tail light went out this past weekend and Nick (in sales) was more than helpful when I called about the issue. I was in and out in less than 15 minutes with a new tail light and at no charge. Thanks for everything!!

March 31, 2015

Hi, This is Patrick DiCesare, the Dealer Principal at Eastside, I just wanted to thank you for the review and your praise for Nick, we love him and we're glad that he's making a difference!

*WARNING*

by from Cleveland, OH |

I will try to make a very long story short. I recently bought my very first car from this dealership. In my first visit, I had a great experience. I am a woman and went alone to test drive the car I wanted and I didn't feel like I was being taken advantage of or pressured into buying the car on the spot. I left that day without purchasing the car and spent the next couple of days test driving other cars. I came back to the VW dealership a couple of days later with my husband to purchase the car I had test driven. Nick Myles was our salesman. We were at the dealership in negotiations for OVER 4 HOURS! Please keep this in mind: Throughout the entire negotiating process, we were discussing the same exact terms the entire time: 1.9% for 72 months. We finally shook on it, and didn't end up getting into the back office to go over all the paperwork until after the dealership closed. Needless to say we felt very rushed to get out of there. Fast forward one month later when my first payment was due, I noticed that my term was for 75 months, not the agreed upon 72. I went straight to the dealership to talk to Nick, thinking this was just a mistake, and he acted like he didn't remember me or our 4 hour long negotiation, and blamed the mistake on him "just getting back into the car business after 25 years". He didn?t even apologize! Of course one can say that it was our fault for not catching the mistake in the contract while we were in the office signing the papers before driving off of the lot with the car, but after you've discussed something for 4 hours, clearly stating that you will not buy the car unless the price was $X and the term was X, and then you shake on it, you would not expect them to sneak in an extra 3 months in your contract without letting you know that that is what they had to do to get to the price we were willing to pay. I was extremely disappointed and felt like I was played for a fool. Especially after having told them what a horrible experience I had leasing my previous VW car with another VW dealership in Cleveland, and they re-assured me that they are a family owned business and treat their customers as such. I spoke to the owner's son and let him know exactly what happened, and he said there was nothing he could do about it now, except to give me an extra service visit and to "have a talk" with Nick. Lesson learned.

February 3, 2015

This is a perplexing review. This was first brought to our attention in September. We invited the customer in to review our video tape of the actual finance office disclosure. The customer agreed that it was clearly a 75 month loan and it was disclosed several times. As a good will gesture we offered to pay for her 30k service interval which is a $270 cost item (the first 10k and 20k are provided by VW so the 30k is the first one that the owner is responsible for. She seemed to be satisfied at that time. I don't know what's occurred in the interim to trigger such a negative review?

Nice sales & finanace people

by from Concord Twp |

I am a woman car shopping alone. I went into the dealership to check on a car for my son. Both the salesman, Nick Myles and the Finance Manager, Vince were awesome to deal with. The finance manager went through great lengths and spent a lot of time with me showing me car "comps" of other cars to assure me their asking price was on target. He printed out a Market Report and Carguru showing comparable cars and also gave me the Carfax for the car I test drove. They never made me feel intimidated or silly for offering much less than what their price was. I left there feeling like they were very knowledgeable. They were both very professional and very helpful. Hopefully the car will still be available when my son finally gets time off from both his jobs to come down there and drive/buy it. Although I answered I didn't purchase a vehicle, I think my son will eventually purchase from Eastside Mazda/Volkswagen.

February 3, 2015

BML , thanks for your kind words, we appreciate your feedback and your business!

Impressed

by from Youngstown, Ohio |

We're from the Youngstown area. Happened by the dealership one day just to "look". Left with the purchase of a gorgeous Passat! Sales, service, facility, excellent. Look forward to driving back to the dealership

February 3, 2015

D&D, thanks for the great rating, hope you're loving your Passat!!

Service

by from Medina, Ohio |

Service was the best EVER!!! I have owned Honda's in the past but My VW is far better, and the service that I get from the Service Dept. is the Best!!!!

February 3, 2015

Lisa, Thanks, we really strive to keep our customers loyal and happy by providing consistently excellent service. I'll pass your praise on to my staff. Pat Dicesare

Very enjoyable non-rushed experience

by from Shaker Hts., Ohio |

Jeremy is a natural.... He was very easy going and I never felt like he was trying to close a deal. He was very concerned about what my needs were and did everything he could to accommodate me and especially my concerns - this is my place from now on.

Great Job Eastside Mazda!

by from Mayfield, OHIO |

I purchased my Mazda 3 almost a year ago from Eastside Mazda. So far my experience in owning and servicing has been nothing short of GREAT! I would definitely refer this dealership to anyone with very high expectations. Eastside Mazda ranks among the best dealerships around. With their high customer service standards, the buying process and the scheduled service visits have all been a pleasure! It's all good! Thanks for your attention to detail and your great customer service.

Very Helpful

by from Cleveland |

I had a problem with a broken windscreen that required an Eastside tech to "lobby" VW for approval for a replacement. They really went to bat for me and got me the replacement. Excellent!

So Happy!

by from Cleveland area |

Decades ago my father purchased a VW from this dealer. I came in with interest in a specific model. It was a hard to find model but could not have been happier with the service I received. The saleswoman really listened to what I had to say and then listened to what I didn't say. All in all I ended up with a different model than I initially came in for but one that met every one of my criterion. I could not be happier with my car or the experience. Two thumbs up in every category!

Very professional and pleasant

by from Painesville |

I was very impressed with the pleasant professionalism of the entire staff. Although I had been considering buying a car for quite a while, and had done some research, the sales staff was very approachable and answered all the questions I had.