Bill Carone Ford

5093 S Us 117 Hwy, Wallace, NC 28466

great

by from CHINQUAPIN, NC |

You were great as usual..everyone was nice. Service was quick and efficient.

Customer

by from Wallace, NC |

Quick and was able to do a last minute request for me. Also made suggestions for next visit.

The Best!

by from Topsail Beach, NC |

Carrie is so helpful every time I bring my Ford Edge in for regular service. I love dealing with Bill Carone Ford/Chevrolet and intend to by my next vehicle from them when the time comes.

excellent sales and service

by from wilmington, n.c. |

Everything with servicing my truck was excellent as usual.

Vivian Brown

by from Wallace, NC |

I have worked with Bill Carone for the last 12 months on and off looking for the right four wheel drive vehicle to fit both my professional and personal needs. Each time I have contacted either Bill or one of his staff, particularly Fred Lanier, they have always treated me like a friend. I received professional, knowledgeable guidance from both Fred and Bill each time I have worked with them. My recent purchase was a great customer service experience from beginning to end and Mr. Lanier made the process extremely easy. After months of looking I have finally obtained the vehicle which meets my needs. I will never go anywhere else but Bill Carone for my vehicle shopping needs.

Great overall.

by from Albertson, NC |

Great overall experience. Will inquire next vehicle purchase.

Perfect trade

by from Wallace, NC |

I purchased a 2015 loaded Ford F-150 Lariat this past week and traded-in a used (albeit "excellent") 2015 top model Chevy Tahoe. I frankly expected we would not be able to come to satisfactory terms considering my desire to basically "swap" cars with no out-of-pocket. The salesmen I worked with and the owner were very friendly and easy to deal with. Within a few hours of my initial inquiries, I drove the vehicle home. I will not shop where I have to frustrated by typical time consuming negotiating tactics. As an owner who has purchased over 70 personal vehicles in my career, I would have to consider this one of my best experiences.

Driver

by from Beulaville, NC |

Very prompt and efficient. Very satisfied with purchase of a pre-certified pre-owned vehicle.

Love Bill Carone Ford service

by from Kenansville, NC |

Bill Carone Ford's service is great. They are always very helpful when scheduling an appointment. I know I can trust them. I love that I don't have to pay for a routine service for 3 years after my purchase from their dealership. That is awesome!

Bill Carone outshines them all!

by from Wallace, NC |

As usual, your waiting area was clean and comfortable and your restroom was spotless. The people who work at Bill Carone are so polite and personable. I am always correctly appraised of the repair time needed and notified when all work is completed. I appreciate how everyone makes extra effort and have told all my friends how impressed I am with this dealership...even people who stop to ask about my car whom I do not know.