Auto Bank

(3.2) 5 Reviews

807 S Bonnie Brae St, Los Angeles, CA 90057

Never purchase from this dealer!!!

by from Richmond, VA |

Beware...I bought a car and within 3 months of purchase, I find out that the car should never have passed inspection. I wonder how much he paid the others on here that actually gave him good reviews???? Or maybe they are family members???

EZ Rider get another !

by from la |

I usually buy a car from individual. But this time, I changed because I found car on Cars.com at better price. I've got a Toyota at real low price. Autobank also took care of some repair quickly (in 2 days) as they said- front right side axle and rear shock(cause made a little noisy). I told them I will buy another one at their place. Thanks Great Job!!!!!

I've Got Perfect After Service Experience at Here

by from hesperia CA |

I purchaced 2003 Volkswagen Jetta from AutoBank last week. I like the car and price. However I found a few minor issues. I was worried about this because I have tight budget. Actually I loaned some money from my best boy friend to buy this car. The problem was both headlight was not bright enough and I have difficulty driving at night time. Also, the steering wheel seems too heavy for me. The sun visor clip was broken etc basically all minor issues. I called the AutoBank and asked for help. They asked me to drop by and leave the car. They gave me a week long loaner rental car for free. It was 2001 Toyota Camry and I like this one. I asked them if I can switch my Jetta to this loaner car. Mr Greg at the AutoBank and "Absolutely" While AutoBank delivered the car back to me, I have no head light problem any more-actually they make it like brand new (I don't kow how they did) The stiff steering wheel was because the tire press. \They adjusted tires and some minor issues at free of charge. The day I pick up the car, I was so happy. But I still asked Mr. Greg "Can I switch this Jetta to the loaner car Camry?" He said "Of course you can." When I was hesitating about the switching, he said "Use Jetta for a while and if you still don't like it just bring it back any time." I am so confident about Jetta now. It runs great!!!!!!!!!!!! I can recommand this company to anyone. I will go back to AutoBank when I need change my vehicle next time !!

Much Nicer Than Many Other Used Car Shops

by from West Hollywood |

We purchased a car from Autobank last week and wanted to commend them on the level of service. Since we were buying a used car, it was important to us to bring it to an independent shop to make sure we weren't getting a lemon. The very friendly Kelly agreed to drop the car off at a nearby Honda dealership where we called ahead to schedule a pre-buy inspection. The Honda dealership found a couple of minor wear-and-tear repairs that we deemed necessary to fix before we purchased the car. Autobank took care of the repairs and honored the original price we had negotiated with them. Even more, Kelly drove out to our apartment in West Hollywood twice to sign the paperwork and drop off the car - which made the whole transaction much easier on our end since we didn't have to rent a car to go down there. There was no wheeling and dealing and the whole interaction was just so much nicer than the many other used car shops we visited in our search for a car. The car is running great so far - will update this if anything goes wrong though Kelly insisted we come see him if we ever ran into any problems and that he would help us out. We're planning to come to him to get an extra key for our car since their prices are much lower than the amount quoted by a dealer.

Mickey mouse

by from LA, CA |

I bought a car from this dealership a few months ago, and I started having problems just after a couple of weeks. I took it to my mechanic and he said that this dealership did a mickey mouse job on one of the sensors as well as some of the body work. They assured me that I will get 2 months of free labor warrenty and nothing was done about it when I took it back to them and they refused admit the body work. I would never do business with them again and definately would not recommend it to anyone. Buyers beware!!!