Jim Glover Chevrolet

New 877-468-9735
Used 866-489-6318
Service 888-400-2581

NADA NATIONAL DEALER OF THE YEAR & OKLAHOMA'S #1 CHEVROLET DEALER

Smoothest auto purchase ever!

by from Lawton, Oklahoma |

Everyone that I dealt with at the dealership have been extremely helpful, courteous, and extremely knowledgable. Thank you to a very helpful sales man, Troy Ayers, who made this the most pleasant experience. Never pressured, or pushy. As for the financing department...THE BEST! He worked to get me the best interest rate out there and made my payments bearable, actually unbelievable according to many friends. I would highly recommend purchasing from Jim Glover for anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

never got back with me....

by from Beaver OK |

contacted this company through cars.com, had seen a used vehicle my wife wanted to purchase. I got an email from them asking if my email and phone number were a good way to contact me, i replied yes to both emails. 3 days later another email from them asking how the salesman did performance wise...ie did he give me all the info i had questions about. I replied no one had emailed or called me on the phone at all. never got a response. Guess they are out 8 grand cash....

Buying from Jim Glover Lawton

by from Mannford, Oklahoma |

Awesome experience, Mark Henslick took very good care of us, he made sure it went exactly how "we" wanted. Here we are driving what we wanted, I am sure we "will" be back!

Good response, Great assistsnce

by from Lawton, Okla. |

They have been very helpful, in trieing to get me in a newer car. His quick responses and attentive is outstanding.

Service Department

by from Lawton, Ok |

No service whatsoever. I drove in at 9:00 a.m. to a completely empty other than the technicians. No other customer in sight but, I was going to have to wait 1 1/2 hours for an oil change because I didn't have an appointment. I swear I never saw the sign. My service person was wearing shorts in 40 degree weather. Not very professional in my opinion. I guess it kind of explains the service.

by from Lawton ok |

Very great truck buying experience thanks to the salesman Clint very knowledgeable and helpful. He went out of his way to help me get my truck and I'm happy with it. He has a customer for life and when it's time to get another one I will be back.

Great service!

by from Lawton, OK |

Excellent service was provide by the service department at Jim Glover Chevrolet.

Dealership as a whole

by from Lawton, Ok |

My experience with Dealerships in Lawton has been a bad experience, ranging from lazy, forcing, not getting the best deal, and shoddy finance departments. When I purchased my vehicle, it was probably the best experience I ever had. Fast finance department, one of the Best salesmen, who made me decide on the purchase, and a fabulous Service Department.

Great Service But What's With the $20?

by from Lawton, OK |

Wife said they did good work, but I thought we were still under warranty. She said they charged her $20 just to look at the air leak in the tire.

Worst finance person

by from Oklahoma |

Everything leading up to the purchase of my new car was great. If the finance guy would have done his job correctly and on time I would not be redoing paperwork. His laziness is costing us more money and time.

Great service clean facilities

by from Electra, Texas |

Their staff did an excellent job!! They covered my every need & went up & beyond their call of duty!!