Jim Glover Chevrolet

Service 888-400-2581

NADA NATIONAL DEALER OF THE YEAR & OKLAHOMA'S #1 CHEVROLET DEALER

Silverado

by from lawton, ok |

Michael May made our buying experience very enjoyable. He was very professional and easy to work with on our 2009 Silverado purchase.

March 17, 2012

Thanks Dingo!! Michael is a fine example for us. He's young, and apparently he is showing the values of our dealership. Thank you so much for shopping with us, and we're very glad you had such a great experience.

Service Dept

by from lawton, ok |

Thank you so much as I was in need to travel to Illinois on urgent business. Your Service Department got me in and out in a most timely manner. THANK YOU!!!

March 8, 2012

Great!! We hope your business appointment was a great success!! Thanks for letting us know how we did, and we look forward to helping you in the future. Thank YOU for the great recommendation.

Honest and helpful

by from Lawton, OK |

Worked with the service department on a ongoing issue, and they were a little slow, but honest and fair. Would definitely go back.

March 8, 2012

Thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with our GM Certified Service Department. We certainly try to do things in a timely fashion, and we hear your concern. Good critique helps us serve you better in the future. Thank you for your willingness to recommend us, and you paid us the greatest compliment by acknowledging our efforts with integrity. That is most important to us, as it is to you.

Easy to deal with

by from lawton, ok |

Aquarion Yarbrough was easy to deal with on the 2012 Chevy Traverse LTZ. The whole staff at Jim Glover made me feel like they had done everything possible to make me happy. This experience was enjoyable.

March 4, 2012

Thank you. Aquarion is new to our dealership, and we are happy to know he is representing us in such a good way. We appreciate hearing from you about our entire staff as well. We aren't perfect, but we strive to make each of our valued customers Completely Satisfied in every way.

Exceptionally Patient & Helpful

by from Lawton, OK |

It was a very pleasant experience. Doug Nies was exceptionally patient and helpful. Doug and Justin Reilly gave me honest answers to all my questions regarding the 2012 Camaro!!!

Rude Customer Service

by from Lawton, OK |

Car buying experience was terrrible. Someone actually called and said we had a deal, then the sales manager said no and that the person who called did not have that authority. Then the manager would not budge from his price. I called the sister dealership in Tulsa and got the price I wanted for the EXACT same vehicle, saving me over $1,500 and they even brought the vehicle to my house with the paperwork. Jim Glover Tulsa is awesome, Jim Glover Lawton lacks customer service because they have military members nearby and therefore an automoatic customer base.

March 4, 2012

We are a business made of human beings, so unfortunately mistakes can be made. We would love the opportunity to visit with you personally about your experience, so you can help us grow. Please call 580-280-2800, and ask to speak with Mark Henslick, our General Sales Manager, and give us a chance to analyze what happened. All of us have room to grow, and we are willing to as well.

2012 Malibu

by from lawton, ok |

EE has been very helpful and he is honest and made my 2012 Malibu purchase easier. BB was also very helpful in speeding up the process.

February 17, 2012

We're glad to know you had a great experience in our home. Honesty is the key to ANY relationship, and we're pleased this one began that way. Congratulations on your new Malibu!!!

I got a smoking deal on the new Chevy SUV.

by from 73505 |

I got a smoking deal on the new Chevy SUV. I'm a heavy shopper when it comes to big purchases, and I was really happy with the service I received there. It was a great experience. I'd go there again for sure.

February 2, 2012

Great!! We're glad you shopped, so now your response means even more. You should be proud of the "homework" you did, and now you can feel very confident in your decision. Thank you for letting us know that we are doing what we want want to do. Make "smoking" deals, and give great service.

Recommended

by from lawton, ok |

I came here based on a recommendation from a friend. I found the entire car buying experience refreshing. I wasn't pressured or hassled but free to scope out what was to my lining and ended up buying a 3 year old Chevy that runs perfectly.

January 28, 2012

Hi Charity. We're glad to hear that we are practicing what we preach. It's easy for us to look at ourselves and say we're doing things right, but we don't truly know until we hear from people like you. Thank you for letting us know how we are doing. Enjoy your Chevy!!!!

great service was provided

by from Lawton, OK |

great experience, great service. They really helped me out and answered all my questions. I feel confident in the vehicle that I chose thanks to you guys.

January 15, 2012

kassta096 Thank you for your kind words. We feel it's important to give each customer the information they need to make an informed decision, and we're pleased to know this was your experience with us.