Jim Glover Chevrolet

Service 888-400-2581

NADA NATIONAL DEALER OF THE YEAR & OKLAHOMA'S #1 CHEVROLET DEALER

My experience at Jim Glover Chevrolet Lawton, OK

by from Lawton, OK |

AWESOME! I showed up expecting to have to leave my car, but I was informed by my Service Advisor Walter Wyrick, that he could have my vehicle ready in about an hour. Having that information, I decided to wait for the work to be done. It was ready to go in about 50 minutes. As I waited on my car, I walked the showroom floor looking at new vehicles, and I met a salesman Clint Schrick. Even thou I wasn't in the market for a new car, he made me feel really welcome and comfortable! I had a really pleasurable conversation with him.He's a great guy! I will come to Jim Glover Chevrolet to purchase my next GM vehicle, and hopefully Clint will be my salesman! I also had the pleasure of meeting the mechanic that worked on my vehicle Kevin Tarpley! He's a great person, very knowledgeable, professional, and extremely trustworthy! He personally gave me the service information on my vehicle, along with some other tips/advice to help me maintain my vehicle The entire dealership staff was extremely professional, courteous, and knowledgeable! The dealership atmosphere was great! Everything was clean, neat, & organized! The customer hospitality area was well stocked with pastries and coffee! The Men's Restroom was clean, neat and organized as well!

Awesome Service

by from Lawton, OK |

Our salesman Adam Spencer was wonderful. He was proficient at determining our needs and finding us a car that is absolutely perfect. The entire dealership staff was friendly and helpful, even when I had to bring the car in for minor work. As long as I live in Oklahoma, Jim Glover Chevrolet is where I'll go for all my car needs.

Five star dealership

by from Lawton, OK |

Looking for the best.....look no more! By far the best dealership in Lawton!!! Five star in all areas!

New car purchase experience.

by from Lawton,OK |

Your associates where very helpful. And more than willing to accomodate our schedule. They handled everything quickly and expertly. It was a wonderful car buying experience.

Great Automobile, Dealership, & Service Department

by from Lawton, Oklahoma |

The Service Department (Walter) was extremely accommodating. When bringing our Chevy Impala Purchased 09/11 from Jim Glover Chevrolet for a Scheduled Oil Change they found a Problem with the Wheel Hub and Repaired It. When Test Driving the Car they found a Problem with the Transmission and held the car for Repair. The Loaner Vehicle for the 2 week duration of the Transmission Repair was Greatly Appreciated. Overall the Service, Parts, and Sales Departments were extremely friendly and helpful. Great Automobile! Great Service! Great Staff!

I bought an Equinox

by from Lawton, Oklahoma |

This was by far the best and most pleasant car buying experience my wife and I have ever had.

Glenda was super awesome

by from Lawton, OK |

Glenda was super awesome and super helpful in assisting me with my Service Loaner. And so was Amanda!

October 2, 2012

Thank you so much for letting us know how you were treated while you were here. A business is only as good as the people who run it, and we're glad to know that people like Glenda and Amanda are making a positive difference. We appreciate your business, and look forward to serving you in the future as well.

Great

by from lawton, ok |

Great. He was very self-explanatory and honest. Purchased a 2009 Ford Fles from Sales Consultant.

July 2, 2012

Hey DDENNIS!! It looks like you got the information you wanted, in a professional manner, and you were able to make an informed decision. Thanks for letting us know that. We look forward to seeing you in our dealership in the future. Remember to take advantage of our Certified Service Department and our Free Loaner Car Program. Even though you purchased a Ford, bring it to our Service Department if you ever have any issues, and we'll make sure the proper repairs are done for you, and make sure you've got a brand new Chevy to drive while we take care of your vehicle. Thanks again for choosing us, and for taking the time for the very positive review.

Professional

by from lawton, ok |

Wes Medders was very professional with us. We got great service and a reasonable deal on the 2012 Silverado. They were able to work with us on the monthly payments

June 24, 2012

We have one of, if not "the", best Finance Departments in the area, which is why Wes and the rest of the staff were able to help you so professionally. Thank you for the kinds words!!

best purchase exsperance

by from lawton ok |

we have purchased other cars/trucks and this purchase of a 2012 Chevy suburban was by far the best Brett Doster was very honest and very thorough with us he listened to what I wanted and made it happen I would recommend this dealership and Brett to everyone

June 24, 2012

Angel, thank you for your comments. We look forward to continuing that experience for you with our Free Loaner Car Service, and by further solidifying our relationship with you through our GM Certified Service Department. Drop by and say Hi anytime!!