Valencia Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Used 888-718-4125
Service 866-685-1602

bought a new car

by from Manhattan Beach, CA |

Went through cars.com and worked with Derek in Internet sales at Valencia Dodge. He was upfront, honest and there were no back end charges. We communicated via email, and we drove an hour and half to purchase the truck at a great deal. He had it cleaned up and ready to go, they even threw in a bed liner as a thank you. Entire purchase process, with a test drive took under 2 hours. I would definitely recommend working with Derek if you want to purchase a truck or car from them.

Never use Valencia Dodge

by from west hills, ca |

This dealership signed papers to buy our vehicle knowing it had been in a rear end accident. Car fax even showed it. We were supposed to go pick a check up the next day. So based upon this we purchased a vehicle at another dealership. Now they say its illegal to sell a car in that condition and will no longer buy it. Also threatened to have it towed if we didn't pick it up. An embarassment to Dodge dealers everywhere!

Worst service department ever!

by from Castaic, CA |

I have been having issues with my automatic running boards since July. When we first took it in, we were told they did not have the equipment to diagnose the problem and that since the dealership had changed hands, they would not cover it under our extended warranty. They suggested we take it to the Chevy dealership We did. They diagnosed the problem and said that the Chrysler Dealership should honor my extended warranty and repair the issue as they were still Chrysler. We went back to Chrysler. They said they would not honor the warranty as the dealership had changed hands. They then suggested maybe the BMW dealership could assist us. The BMW dealership looked into the issue and said it was covered under warranty and that Chrysler should honor it. So, back to them we went. They diagnosed the problem and said they were going to order the part. Then for some reason we had to bring it in again for another check. After this appointment, they confirmed the original diagnosis and said the part was discontinued and it also wasn't covered under the extended warranty. Considering both Chevy and BMW said it was covered, I strongly believe it's an expensive fix and they just don't want to cover it. This is beyond ridiculous and a waste of my time. They should fix my car, end of story!

buying a new car

by from Los Angeles, Ca |

Buying a new car is never easy! We were very happy with the service we recieved from Valencia Jeep. We purchased a new Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. Working with Dirk the General Manger and his staff was a pleasure and we would recommend their dealership to any of our friends and family.

They do not honor quotes via email.

by from Burbank, Ca |

Be Cautious!!! I worked with a salesperson online and came up with pricing. Even though I had a price in writing.... they would not honor it. They directed me to the fine print on an inventory page. I drove an hour roundtrip and was greatly frustrated. This is why most dealer have the reputation they do. Stay away.... There are plenty of other so cal jeep dealers.