Primetime Auto

Primetime Auto

2753 S Padre Island Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78415

Used 888-833-1573

Primetime Auto has some of the finest used vehicles around. For your best deal come see us

Mind-blowing Amazing

by from Corpus Christi |

I wanted to take a moment to share my experience with you and shoot you a quick mail. How lucky I was to be referred to your dealership; from the moment I stepped on to the car lot, "I felt like my name was in lights." My experience was awe-inspiringly amazing, there were no surprises, just facts. I was told you will find what your looking for and a new family. How right they were, I left that same day with the car I needed that met my needs, with your're honest approach. Thank you John and your team, not only for a wonderful experience, but for my new extended family. I want to send an invitation of referral to my family and friends for your next purchase. Thank You Again! Catalina "My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is first in my Life"

Best buying experience ever!

by from Portland, Texas |

I have to say, this was the best buying experience I have ever had. These guys are straight shooters and are truly there to make you happy. They went above and beyond with their services. I have never received this kind of service from any other dealership before. A+++

Prime Time Customer Service

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

The best place to buy a car in town, Great customer service, friendly fast professional. Never pushy and always willing to work with you and go the extra mile. Cars are very great condition, clean dependable and great working cars. Dont bother waiting you time going some where else just come by and they will take care of you.

Great Experience!

by from Corpus Christi |

I have known John for years, as a friend of my husbands and have been in to visit with him and his staff for years. We talked about purchasing a new vehicle time and time again, but I wasn't ready and he never pushed me. Then came the day I was ready to let go of my car go and get a new one. John was able to give me an excellent trade in value for my vehicle, listen to my needs and sell me a car that was perfect for me. This is absolutely how the car buying experience should feel! I would recommend Primetime Auto to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

best dealership ever!!

by from texas, corpus christi |

In 2011 i recieved my altima from chris. Very nice friendly man. I was 19.. No credit just starting off..i still have my altima which is still a very good car. Last month i needed a second vehicle john helped me get out a very nice 2013 chevy cruze with a wonderful price.! I will never go anywhere else to purchase a vehicle but with primetime. Really recommend them to the fullest. Love PRIMETIME!

Bought Lincoln Navigator 2008 yesterday 2/26/15

by from CORPUS CHRISTI TX |

There is not enough time to say enough how great and professional this bussiness was.... I will say i never have went to a used car lot and now i dont think i will go anywhere else.... no pressure easy talk.... and number one goal was to make us happy... kudos to you guys and god bless you and your bussiness.... THANKS AGAIN SOOOO MUCH ... Love our NAVIGATOR

very happy

by from corpus christi |

We went to alots of places and we ended up a prime time autos and we got there everybody was so helpful and nice we found a good car and left happy he work with usThank you john for a great car not just for me but my family so I recommend that if your looking for a car prime time is the way to go

mishunda flowers

by from corpus christi,tx. |

It was an amazing experience there I thoughti wouldn't be able to find a car but john made it happen and everyone there is so nice I recommend this place if u are gonna buy or lease a car

I am one satisfied customer!

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

I stopped by Primetime looking for a specific vehicle. Although John did not have the exact car in stock, he was able to provide me with several vehicle options the following day. We picked one out of the options provided and I took delivery of my vehicle yesterday. The vehicle exceeded my expectations! John and his team went well out their way to ensure that I was satisfied with my purchase. To that point, John called me a couple of days later just to make certain that was well. That is customer service!

Great Service

by from Corpus Christi Texas |

We were looking for a good used car for our granddaughter. Someone recommended John at Prime Time Auto. After visiting many car lots that day, we ended up at Prime Time after hours. John stayed and made sure we had the perfect car for our granddaughter. We appreciated John's GREAT customer service on a Saturday evening. Not only were we very happy with price and selection, but our granddaughter was very excited with her "new" car. Thank you John. Referrals will be coming your way!

awesome service & awesome people!

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Primetime is the place I go when I need/want a new vehicle! This is my 3rd car that I have bought from John! Primetime makes the process very easy and they are straight forward with you if they cant make it work! Everyone in my family come here to get a car because they know they will get fantastic service! Thanks for doing business with me John!!