Primetime Auto

Primetime Auto

2753 S Padre Island Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78415

Used 888-833-1573

Primetime Auto has some of the finest used vehicles around. For your best deal come see us

John is great!! He truly wants to help you.

by from Corpus Christi, Texas. |

John helped me get into the vehicle I really wanted. He would not stop till he got me Into my truck. He not only told me he would make minor repairs to the cracked window he gave it to me in writing. He is a man of his word. I would recommend him to all my friends and family.

May 18, 2015

Roman, Thanks for putting your trust in me, I always aim to please.Thank you for writing this review and recommending me to your family and friends. Have a wonderful year and come back to see us. --John

Awesome people, Great service!

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

We had a wonderful experience buying our 2006 Mercedes Benz from John Aguirre. Excellent customer service with integrity. We recommend going to John at Primetime Auto if its your first car or tenth! Thanks John for being a gentleman, for your kindness, & your efficiency. We appreciate you. Blessings, The Marais

May 15, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words, it was a pleasure doing business your family. You are very nice couple with great kids. Let us know how we can help in the future and God bless. ---John

excellent service

by from Cc tx |

Don't even know where to start, excellent excellent service, I'm 19 and got my first car at prime time auto and John and his staff has helped me tremendously ! Great cars in great condition. I'm more than happy that I chose prime time auto!!!!

May 11, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, it was a pleasure serving you.

This place is Awesome !!!!

by from cc, tx |

This is the place you want to do business with smile emoticon John is so AWESOME !!!! He is so down to earth and really was completely honest with me from the beginning smile emoticon He told me that it would be hard to get me approved and I knew it would since I had already been denied at 3 other locations due to having credit issues. John made it happen and gave me a fresh new start on my credit and now I am driving a Beautiful 2011 fully loaded Ford Explorer and I couldn't be happier !!!! Thank you Prime time Auto !!!! ?

May 11, 2015

Thanks for your reply, I do appreciate you praise and your business. Thanks again, and let me know how i can help in the future.

PrimeTimeAuto The Real Deal

by from Beeville Tx |

Praise The Lord I found to believe true innovation at PrimeTimeAuto walked in and talked to John Aguirre about my bad experience at another car dealer and he just told me don't worry you came to the right place I'm here to help you get what you want with no hassling around. I picked a BMW 335i Coupe for my wife and truly he got my wife in that car with no hassling boom done deal. Thank You John Aguirre God Bless You & staff there. I highly recommend PRIMETIME AUTO (361) 852-7200

May 11, 2015

Thank you so much, I am glad we can help.

Best buying experience ever!

by from Portland, Texas |

I have to say, this was the best buying experience I have ever had. These guys are straight shooters and are truly there to make you happy. They went above and beyond with their services. I have never received this kind of service from any other dealership before. A+++

May 11, 2015

I appreciate you kind words, I have built my reputation on being a straight shooter. You just conferred, it was will worth it.

Prime Time Customer Service

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

The best place to buy a car in town, Great customer service, friendly fast professional. Never pushy and always willing to work with you and go the extra mile. Cars are very great condition, clean dependable and great working cars. Dont bother waiting you time going some where else just come by and they will take care of you.

May 11, 2015

Thank you Priscilla and enjoy your new vehicle.

Great Experience!

by from Corpus Christi |

I have known John for years, as a friend of my husbands and have been in to visit with him and his staff for years. We talked about purchasing a new vehicle time and time again, but I wasn't ready and he never pushed me. Then came the day I was ready to let go of my car go and get a new one. John was able to give me an excellent trade in value for my vehicle, listen to my needs and sell me a car that was perfect for me. This is absolutely how the car buying experience should feel! I would recommend Primetime Auto to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

May 11, 2015

Lori and Eddie, Thanks for thinking of me when needed to trade, your business is appreciated.

best dealership ever!!

by from texas, corpus christi |

In 2011 i recieved my altima from chris. Very nice friendly man. I was 19.. No credit just starting off..i still have my altima which is still a very good car. Last month i needed a second vehicle john helped me get out a very nice 2013 chevy cruze with a wonderful price.! I will never go anywhere else to purchase a vehicle but with primetime. Really recommend them to the fullest. Love PRIMETIME!

May 11, 2015

Gracie, thank you for your thoughts and keeping us in mind for all your vehicle needs.

Bought Lincoln Navigator 2008 yesterday 2/26/15

by from CORPUS CHRISTI TX |

There is not enough time to say enough how great and professional this bussiness was.... I will say i never have went to a used car lot and now i dont think i will go anywhere else.... no pressure easy talk.... and number one goal was to make us happy... kudos to you guys and god bless you and your bussiness.... THANKS AGAIN SOOOO MUCH ... Love our NAVIGATOR

May 11, 2015

Shirley, Thank you for your business and your good thoughts, I wish you wish well. And thank you SOOOOOOO Much.

very happy

by from corpus christi |

We went to alots of places and we ended up a prime time autos and we got there everybody was so helpful and nice we found a good car and left happy he work with usThank you john for a great car not just for me but my family so I recommend that if your looking for a car prime time is the way to go

May 11, 2015

Candace, Thank you for making Primetime Auto your choice to purchase your vehicle.