Primetime Auto

2753 S Padre Island Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78415

Used 888-833-1573 Used888-833-1573

Primetime, where we treat you like a friend and talk to you like we know you.

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

I want to thank John Aguirre at Primetime Auto for helping me to get my 1st ADA VAN. I'm a happy guy right now thanx to him and his crew. Great guy and easy to work with. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

May 20, 2016

Thank you so much John, it is a real pleasure in getting to know you and your friends. Everything worked out from the beginning when we first met, my name is John and so is yours. At first I really wanted to help you out of your situation but did not have a vehicle that fit your needs and then we traded for a vehicle that fits your needs and in your price range, God does working in miraculous ways. Glad to see you back on the road again be safe and come back to visit soon. Your the best. John.

I'm driving my dream car

by from Corpus Christi Texas |

I never intended to buy a car that day I went to Primetime Autos but my dream car was on the lot 2015 Chevy Malibu and John Aguirre and his team made it possible for me to drive off that same day. I didn't think I could afford a car that new but John made it possible. If your looking for a car go talk to John I'm sure he can make your dream car possible. Thanks John I'm still smiling and you made that possible.

April 22, 2016

We are so happy we could help you find your dream car. That is one of the best looking vehicles we have had at our lot in a while. I never get tried of helping nice people like you to get the car of their dreams, your the best. All that I ask, is to send me a customer. Happy motoring and be safe.

The perfect vehicle for me!!

by from Kingsville, Tx. |

I started my day assuming that the bigger the car lot, the more likely I was to find the specific vehicle I wanted and within my budget...I have to admit I was very much mistaken...from the moment I walked into PRIMETIME AUTO and met John Aguirre and his wonderful staff I was treated with the utmost respect. John actually listened to my story and found the perfect vehicle for me, and in my budget. I could not be happier or more impressed with the high level of professionalism and friendliness I witnessed during my vehicle purchase process...I highly recommend this establishment to anyone looking for a most pleasant used vehicle buying experience!!

March 23, 2016

Wow, thanks for you thoughts on my dealership. I have always envisioned a dealership where people can come and enjoy their buying experience. With your review, it seems I have obtained my goal. Now, my goal is to increase my customer's buying experience, even when I don't have a vehicle on the lot or can't obtain one from one of our broker's. I maintain, if I don't earn your business; we have at least become friends.

best one yet

by from Corpus Christi Tx |

Have followed John in the industry for years as a repeat customer, this most recent piurchase is the best one yet. The Ford F150 pick up is incredible just what i wanted. John handled my transaction with pure ease and extraorindary professional.. Got me the best financing rate to close the deal. Highly recommend him and the crew for any auto needs. Thank you Primetime Auto!!

November 30, 2015

Roy, Thank you so much for your continued support, you're one of the best too. Including you, your family, and referrals I have sold over 70 vehicles because of you an our relationship. Thank you again, be safe, and don't be a stranger. John.

Awesome Experience

by from Corpus Christi, TX 78414 |

I recently purchased a beautiful 2007 Nissan Quest S Van in excellent condition from John Aguirre at Primetime Auto Sales and really enjoyed the experience, hospitality and service I received. I was given everything I was promised` including a great deal on the van and the warrantee. So much so, that I purchased the van in Cash and purchased a 4 year full warrantee. However, I have since driven the van on long trips numerous time with NO PROBLEMS to report. I would definitely recommend Primetime Auto to all my friends, fans and family and will definitely purchase there again. Keep up the great work guyz. Your New Friend, Ernest Maltos & Grupo Beso

October 9, 2015

Thank you so much for your thoughts and posting a review, so the rest of our audience will know our words are golden and we do what we say we will do. I have to say working with you was a pleasant also and hope do see you in the future, please let me know if I can help in any way. Thanks again, John

Honesty,Integrity, Loyalty and Customer Service!

by from Corpus Christi, Tx |

Have you ever heard of a honest car salesman? Well i hadn't either until i visited "Primetime Auto". These guys took care of me in a manor that was above the call of duty! I recommend them to anybody that is in the market for a car and great honest customer appreciation then visit "Primetime Auto". Thanks John from me and all the other guys you have helped here at "Delta Tire".

October 9, 2015

Thank you Alvin, I am glad I could fulfill your car buying needs. Additionally, I have had a wonderful relationship with you and Delta tires for years and will continue to work with you and your people. We will share in each others success by meeting our customers needs. Thanks, John

They will treat you like family!!

by from Corpus Christi,Texas |

Had my car breakdown on me and needed to purchase a reliable good quality car so I called up John Aguirre at Primetime Auto. I explained to him my situation and that I didn't have a ride to get over there and he personally came and picked me up from home. I am sure other dealerships wouldn't have been so generous. The whole process was all taken care of in house from the great financing to a great dependable car. I am definitely going to be recommending John to all my friends and family when they are looking for a new car.

September 1, 2015

Romel, thank you so much for your review; your two kind. I always said, I do what I said I will do and I am not going to change; it's just easier that way. Keeps things simple. Thanks, John

First Time Buyer

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

This was my first time buying a car and I honestly was not sure if I would be able to get a decent car. I worked with John and he did everything thing in his power to get me into a car. It took about a week, but John kept at it and was able to secure financing for me. Not only did he convince the lender to give me the loan after initially getting told no, he was even able to get me a great interest rate for being a recent college grade with no credit (5%). I am very grateful for everything that John did for me and will be going back when I'm ready to upgrade from this car.

August 5, 2015

Kyle, It was a pleasure working with you, I thank you for your business and I know you have a great future ahead of you. Need anything, and I can help; I will. Thank you again. Your friend, John

Simply put, the best auto dealer in Texas

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

I have enjoyed doing business at Primetime Auto, I was recommended by personal friend to John and he did not led me wrong. John did everything he said he would do, and more: it didn't take all day. He arranged financing for me in less than 5 minutes. I have not had a better auto buying experience in my 42 plus years of purchasing automobiles, or anything else. What a blessing. If you need a vehicle, don't look anywhere else. If John does not have the vehicle, he can will locate the right for you. I love my car. Thanks John.

August 5, 2015

Wow, you have about said it all. I enjoyed being of service to you and hope, Primetime Auto is the source for all your future auto needs. Come by and visit any time and have some lunch. John

Continued Satisfied Customer

by from Granbury, Tx |

We have bought our cars from Primetime Auto for years. No one can beat their customer service! We no longer live in CC, but still drive down so we can do business with the best around!

July 31, 2015

Thank you again, we have built our business on repeat and referred customers. It is the core of our continued success. Thanks to you, we have prove it has worked and continues to work. Thanks, --John