Dyer Chevrolet

1000 U.S. 1, Vero Beach, FL 32960

Amazing Dealership that treats you very well!

by from Vero Beach, FL |

I had an amazing experience at Dyer Chevy! I was treated at all times as a valued customer. Everyone I worked with, including David Decker my salesman, Doug Chase the Sales Manager and Joe Sanchez the Finance Manager were great! I am a loyal customer and plan on working with Dyer again in the future. Thanks Dyer Chevy for the great deal and the excellent treatment! Andy S.

Fantasic Customer Experience

by from Melbourne Beach, FL |

We just bought a new 2015 Subaru Forester and we were very satisfied with the transaction. It was the smoothest and best customer experience buying a car that I've ever had and I've bought many, many cars. I did lots of internet research and Dyer Mazda Subaru was the only dealership that met all my needs and did exactly what I requested from them of the 6 dealerships in the area we contacted. All our interactions with everyone we met at the dealership were positive. Our salesman spent over an hour with us in our new car, making sure we understood and knew how to use all the new features in our car (including Eyesight) and then helped us with questions days after the sale had been completed. If you're looking for a dealership that will really earn and appreciates your business - go to Dyer.

I recommend the Folks at DYER

by from Vero Beach |

Good folks who work there. They know their business - and helped us on more than one occasion - going beyond the necessary.

I purchased the vehicle I wanted.

by from vero beach fl |

Excellent absolutely excellent! The service Web was great sale man Vermont was great. I would recommend anyone eho wants to purchsse7 s new car dyer Chevrolet is the place.

Great dealership

by from Treasure coast, fl |

It was such a pleasure to find a dealer that believes in customer service. There was no hard sell, very limited car dealer games, and painless process for the most part. Rob Galpin was really nice and a pleasure to deal with. It was akin to doing business with a friend. He was very relatable and down to earth. Pretty mellow even during my test drives! The sales managers and other employees were really nice as well The Mazda CX-5 is a cool little SUV and I am happy with the purchase. I would recommend this dealer to my friends, because everyone involved was so nice, and the process was relatively painless.

Very Satisfied

by from Ft Pierce, FL |

Good deal on trade in/purchase of a newer Chevrolet. Larry Egan is a good salesperson to deal with and John in the finance department made the transaction easy. Bob gave us a quick appraisal of our trade and we got our "new" vehicle.

Dyer Chevrolet responded to this review

November 21, 2013

Thank you for your review! The ultimate compliment is when a customer is has a good experience and is satisfied with every aspect of their Dyer purchase. At Dyer Auto Group we always keep the customer's best interest at heart. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Used car purchase

by from Vero Beach, FL |

The salesman Pete Copeland was very easy to work with and accommodating.

Interested Chevy customer

by from vero beach fl |

I contacted the dealer through cars.com website with some questions about a Volt. My questions did get a reply.

Great buying expierence

by from vero beach, fl |

Guys were good, made it a must better process then I thought. Friendly not pushy service will be a return customer some day!

Great experience!

by from Sebastian, FL |

Went to Dyer to trade in our equinox and dealt with Mike Brown. He was more then helpful, very professional. He answered all our questions and dealt with any concerns we had like a pro. Would deal with Dyer/Mike Brown again in the future.