Infiniti of Bakersfield

5200 Gasoline Alley Dr, Bakersfield, CA 93313

New 866-984-5210
Used 866-984-5207
Service 866-984-5213

Wokring hard to become Kern Co's #1 luxury dealer!

From the first call....

by from Las Vegas, Nv |

I found a replacement for my 2003 fx35 via cars.com at Infiniti of Bakersfield. It was a used 2013 fx37 that met a very tight set of specifications I had decided on. Although I live close to 4.5 hours from the dealership I went ahead and gave them a call. From that very first call through driving my new car off the lot a week later, every aspect of the experience was perfect. I asked Richard to walk the car for me over the phone and he described imperfections and general wear honestly. We worked out the price and I flew down a few days later. There were no surprises when I arrived and I can say without reservation that the entire team was a pleasure to do business with. The Team and especially Richard should be incredibly proud of the experience I had. Thank you Infiniti of Bakersfield.

customer friendly Dealer!

by from Palm Desert, CA |

Called the dealership on 6 May re. a used 2013 Sport Coupe. I would drive the 250 miles to see it, but didn't want the trip if the car was gone. Spoke with Eric M. (Sales Mgr,), and he took the car off the front lot to be sure it was there for me the next day. Now that's a good start. Upon our arrival, Eric was with another costumer, but we were met by Raymond H. and the car was waiting for us to view. Raymond was special! A gentleman at all times, and he knew his product! Very impressive!! We spent more than an hour with Raymond, and after a drive, we decided it was the car we wanted. Now the process begins! Could not have been nicer! We made our offer, spent a bit more time with the negotiations, and the car was ours. Eric handled the financials, and was a perfect gentleman. The was no "you're killing us!" We left feeling we had gotten the car we wanted, at a price both parties found reasonable. We now drive a beautiful red sport coupe! Would we recommend this dealer to a friend? YOU BET! They rate a 10 on a scale of 5 in our book! Thanks guys.

March 5, 2015

Hey there! Hope you're still enjoying your bright red coupe! Glad we could be of assistance, and as always we appreciate your business. Look forward to next time! Stop by and see us if you're in town. Eric Martin, GSM

Excellent service

by from Porterville,CA |

I bought my Infiniti at a different dealership, but I always go here for service. The cost is similar to other places but the quality is above average. Josue in service has always been beyond helpful and accommodating. They're quick and meticulous. I had my car detailed there yesterday and it looks brand new. They even arranged dropping it off to me since I had to go to work. The facility is clean and quiet. The staff is friendly and welcoming. I won't take my car anywhere else for service or detailing anymore.

July 19, 2013

Melissa, Thank you for the review. we are glad that you had a good experience. We hope to see you again soon

Scheduled maintenance

by from Bakersfield, Ca |

Servicing from this store is always so smooth. I bought last year and I am strict about my little car's maintenance.

I don't like buying cars

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I hate buying cars, but the sales staff at this store were great to work with. I bought back in October. Richard and Brandon helped me get into my used Infiniti. I know they worked hard to make me happy. I trust I got a really good deal.

Great sales staff no pressure sales

by from Bakersfield |

Very impressed with the way the dealer conducted the sale. No pressure, no haggle and let us come back the next day once we had everything situated on our end.

November 14, 2012

Thanks for the awesome review Mrs. Roberts!!! If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate in letting us know. Once again, thank you and we appreciate your business!! Thanks again, Richard Lugo, Sales Consultant

Good People

by from Bakersfield, CA |

My first Infiniti and I could not be happier. They really worked hard to get me in the car I wanted. I felt good about the deal I got and very happy about my new Infiniti. I had heard good things about their customer service as well as their parts and service dept. I am so going to take care of my new baby. Thanks Infiniti of Bako!

September 22, 2012

Thanks for the awesome review!!! If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate in letting us know. Once again, thank you and we appreciate your business!! Thanks again, Brandon Reed Sales Mgr.