Bay Ridge Honda Volvo VW - Print Ad For This Price

8910 4th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11209

New 888-814-0212
Used 888-763-2479
Service 866-423-6412

Bay Ridge Honda is Brooklyn, NY premier auto dealership for new, certified pre-owned, and used vehicles.

MR VINNY PLACANICA

by from STATE ISLAND,NY |

JUST PICKED UP MY 2011 HONDA CR-V,AS I NEED A GOOD SECOND CAR.AS I SHOPED HERE BEFORE ALONG WITH MY DAD I THOUGHT OF BAY RIDGE HONDA FIRST OFF,AND ONCE MORE I FOUND EVERYTHING TOP SHELF MY SALESMAN WAS JEFF GOLDBERG HE WAS GREAT TO WORK WITH SO IF YOU COME TO BAY RIDGE HONDA MAKE SURE TO ASK FOR JEFF

Willing to negotiate

by from Pomona, NY |

I had been in the market for a certified used car fora while. I had visitied several dealers and there was a general unwillingness to negotiate. They would tell me that they could come down $100. That does not make a good deal. Bay Ridge is not around the corner from me, but it was worth the trip since they were willing to negotiate with me. Between giving me a fair trade in, coming down on the price and getting rid of fees, they gave me a good deal. Ask for Jeff Goldberg, he will do all that he can for you.

TOSHER ADAMS

by from BROOKLYN |

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP @ BAYRIDGE IS VERY NICE AND HELPFUL.. I WILL RECOMMEND THEM ANYTIME. ESPECIAL JEFF GOLDBERG.

Bayridge honda

by from brooklyn, ny |

The salesman, Sal, at bayridge honda was very proffessional, and extremely helpful. My buying experience went smoothly, and all of my questions were promptly answered. I would recommend anyone interesting in purchasing a vehicle to stop by and ask for Sal. I now own an certified used honda Civic, with no hassles and no complications.

BEWARE of hidden fees and lying employees

by from Brooklyn, NY |

This review is for my experience with the Bay Ridge certified preowned Honda dealership. BEWARE of the hidden fees. They advertised one price online and when i got there to negotiate they hit me with over $1k in additional costs, non of which were mentioned on their website. I was able to negotiate and get those hidden fees waived but then I was back at the listed price.. Basically got nowhere. Don't bother believing the person on the phone as they'll do and say whatever it takes to get you to come in, they earn $10 for doing so. Once I got there the sales rep told me they do that all the time and there's nothing they could do to honor what the person on the phone said, are you kidding me?? I was very disappointed by the whole experience and wouldn't buy a car there if they were giving it away for free. I bet the post-sale experience is just as sour. I ended up getting my car at Paragon Honda, paid a bit more but got piece of mind and didn't deal with liars.

May 31, 2014

Marcus, we are very sorry to hear about your experience at Bay Ridge Honda, we take pride in our excellent customer service. I encourage you to call into the dealership so that we may address the situation and try to move forward. Best, Robert Telles Sales Manager (718)833-4700

Happy customer

by from Brooklyn. New York |

I just bought a certified used Accord from Bay Ridge Honda and it was an easy experience. Jeff Goldberg was great! They are an excellent dealership- you never feel pressured.

May 31, 2014

I'm glad you had a pleasurable experience at Bay Ridge Honda, Debbie. Tahnk you and enjoy your Accord. Robert Telles Sales Manager (718)833-4700

Anthony Sgarlato

by from Brooklyn, New York |

My fiance and I just purchased a nice pre-owned Honda and we are very satisfied. My excitement with the outcome was jubilance. My fiance stated excellence in service and satisfaction. My salesman was Jeff Goldberg and he was very trustworhty and dependable. I highly recommend him as a gentleman and trustworthy individual.

May 31, 2014

Anthony, we are happy you had such an easy process with us. Feel free to contact us about anything. Thank you for the business. Robert Telles Sales Manager (718)833-4700

Deborah J. Weiss

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Jeff Goldberg was OUTSTANDING! He was courteous, professional, and comprehensive -- taking the time to explain things to us, and show us everything we needed to know about the vehicle we purchased. My husband and I highly recommend him.

May 31, 2014

Deborah, thank you for your kind words. We are happy you are satisfied. Please recommend us to your family and friends. Thank you and enjoy the vehicle Robert Telles Sales Manager (718)833-4700

ELOY VASCONEZ

by from bayridge, NY |

ME AND MY FATHER JUST BOUGHT A 2011 HONDA CIVIC SI. PROCESS WASFAST AND EASY BUT LONG WAITING PERIODS DURING CAR REGISTRATION ETC. OVERALL HAPPY. SALES REP WS JEFF GOLDBERGH

May 31, 2014

Eloy, thank you for your business. Happy to hear your process with us was smooth sailing. Feel free to contact us in the future about anything. Robert Telles Sales Manager (718)833-4700

Deborah Lewis

by from Brooklyn, New York 11220 |

Bay Ridge Honda is your BEST bet not only for purchasing a brand new car but for perhaps getting a used Certifed Pre-Owned Car. Their pre-owned cars are wonderful and for your Salesman there stop buy and ask for Jeff Goldberg, He is so very helpful and calm, does not push you into getting something you may not want. Very professional. He is patient and works with you, which means alot. Buying a car is not like buying a pair of shoes. It is a much bigger decision and should be an enjoyable one. For the BEST overall car buying experience, Bay RIdge Honda is just great. Whether you keep your car for a year of more, you will most certainly be back to get your next one ! I did !!

May 31, 2014

Thank you Deborah! We are thrilled that your experience with Bay Ridge Honda has left you with positive thoughts. Please recommend us to your family and friends and feel free to contact us for anything. Robert Telles Sales Manager (718)833-4700