Bay Ridge Honda Volvo VW - Print Ad For This Price

8910 4th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11209

New 888-814-0212
Used 888-763-2479
Service 866-423-6412

Bay Ridge Honda is Brooklyn, NY premier auto dealership for new, certified pre-owned, and used vehicles.

Excellent

by from Brooklyn NY |

If you are looking to purchase a car and NOT get ripped off!! Bay Ridge Honda is the place to go!! Customer service was great from the moment I walked into the dealership and drove away in my ML350!! Everyone was awesome, ask for Al he has to be one of the best sales people I have ever encountered and Dwayne is the best for financing. I would give them 10 stars if I could!!!!!! And the prices can't be beat!

October 6, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad you had a great experience with Bay Ridge Honda. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, and be sure to refer us to your friends and family! Enjoy! Robert Telles Sales Manager 718-833-4700

Easy peasy

by from Goshen, CT |

Located my car online, made a call, went down to test drive it, bought it. Easy and painless experience.

Sandra Peterson

by from Brooklyn NY |

This is my second visit to Bayridge Honda and as usual I always encounter very good salespersons. Jeff walked me through all possible options and I was satisfied. I am leaving with my new car.

Stephen

by from Brooklyn, New York |

This was my first experience buying a car and I must admit that Jeff Goldberg made the experience as painless as possible. I have been warned by countless friends and family that buying a car could be a real pain. Not so here at Bay Ridge Honda. I feel as if Jeff was truly on my side and had my best interests in mind. I am extremely satisfied with the final price as well as the quality of services throughout this short buying process. I strongly recommend this dealership to all those looking for a used car.

October 7, 2014

Thank you for your recommendation, Steve. Here at Bay Ridge Honda we try to leave our costumers feeling satisfied. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns. Enjoy! Robert Telles Sales Manager 718-833-4700

Happy customer

by from Brooklyn , NY |

It was a very great experience Buying my Acura RDX from this dealer, it was so refreshing to work with this guy which it Jeff Goldbrerg, I couldn't have been more impressed in my entire experience at Honda as a first time buyer.

October 7, 2014

We are happy to hear of your experience with us, Niobi. Enjoy your RDX and feel free to contact us for any reason. Please recommend us to your family and friends. Thank you for your business. Robert Telles Sales Manager 718-833-4700

Timely and responsive

by from Brooklyn NY |

Unexpected, and untimely loss of car drove our meeting Jeff Goldberg of Bayridge Honda. He listened to our expectations, understood our budget, and delivered a car = good repair, comfortable price range, low mileage. Definitely recommend the business, most esp, Jeff. Appreciation

October 7, 2014

We were happy to help, glad to hear you had a nice experience with us at Bay Ridge Honda! Thank you for your business and feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns. Robert Telles Sales Manager 718-833-4700

Leslie O'neill Director of Admissions

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I had the oppurtunity to work with Jeff Goldberg. He was patient worked with me regarding pricing and had patience of a saint. "No he's not new" he has worked here over 12 years. Hence why the patience. I would definitley refer friends and family to Honda service. Great Experience. FYI if your military it's a must to visit.

October 7, 2014

We very much appreciate your recommendation, Leslie. Thank you for the business. Good luck with your vehicle. Please feel free to contact us for anything. Robert Telles Sales Manager 718-833-4700

Pleasant Experience

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Just bought a CR-V and found the whole experience very pleasant. They make it as easy on the customer as possible. Hopefully owning it will be too!

October 7, 2014

Pam, we are happy to hear you had a pleasant experience with us at Bay Ridge Honda. I'm sure owning your CR-V will be just as easy as the process of buying it was! Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns. Thank you for your business. Robert Telles Sales Manager 718-833-4700

BAY RIDGE HONDA RRE-OWNED

by from brooklyn new york |

My experience with Bay ridge honda pre-owned cars was very professional, pleasent ,informative and I felt really cofortable with SAL, JEFF AND the manager PETER.I would reccomend them to anyone.

October 7, 2014

Thank you for your recommendation. We are happy to hear your experience with us was pleasant. Feel free to contact us at any time. Thank you for your business and enjoy! Robert Telles Sales Manager 718-833-4700

My first car

by from BrooklynNY |

I shopped around for my first car for a while, being a recent college graduate the commitment is daunting. However; Bayridge Honda in Brooklyn was my last stop. I came in and Jeff Goldberg explained every little detail to me. His costomer service skills are excellent. Bayridge Honda simplified tthe overwhelming experience for me. I got my car and soon drove off with it, they even gave me more than what I expected. Great people! Great service! Great cars!

October 7, 2014

We are happy to hear that your experience was painless. Bay Ridge Honda does our best to make the process of buying a car quick and easy. I hope you are enjoying your vehicle. Please recommend us to your family and friends. Feel free to contact us if needed. Robert Telles Sales Manager 718-833-4700

Al Hartley

by from New York, New York |

I would not recommend anyone to buy a pre-owned vehicle from Al Hartley at Bay Ridge Honda. His service and assistance in buying a car was beyond poor. Al assured me over the course of 3 weeks that my car would be ready to pick up on July 3rd 2014. When arriving at the dealership that day, Al wasn't there, and I was informed that he never requested the titles for the car from Albany. I was told I would have to wait 5-7 weeks to take ownership of the car. Not only was my 4th of July weekend totally ruined, as I planned to go away with my family, I also needed a car within 2 weeks as we are moving out of Manhattan to a neighborhood where there is no public transport. Al Hartley flat out lied to me and didn't even pick up the phone to apologize for his mistake. In fact, when I confronted him about the issue a few days later, he turned the whole issue around and made me out to be in the wrong. He is not at all good at his job, definitly not trustworthy, and clearly doesn't care about potential customers or doing his job. This is not the kind of service anyone should get for wanting to buy any car, let alone a great car like Honda. Avoid him at all cost!!! I ended up buying a different car at Bay Ridge Honda from Jeff Goldberg, who did a really great job, and whom I would highly recommend buying from!

October 7, 2014

Heinrich, I am deeply sorry for this mishap. As I'm sure anyone can appreciate, things can become hetic and confusing within a dealership housing many employees, ordering many requests. We immensely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you or your family. I am happy to hear that in the end, things worked out for you and you were able to be satisfied with the end result. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns in the furture. Robert Telles Sales Manager 718-833-4700