Bay Ridge Honda Volvo VW - Print Ad For This Price

8910 4th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11209

New 888-814-0212
Used 888-763-2479
Service 866-423-6412

Bay Ridge Honda is Brooklyn, NY premier auto dealership for new, certified pre-owned, and used vehicles.

Jeff Jenkins is the Best!

by from White Plains, NY |

We bought a VW CC Sport with the help of Jeff Jenkins shortly before Thanksgiving. This was our first car-buying process and Jeff spent about three hours with us. We had researched the cars we wanted to drive, Jeff let us drive each specific car we inquired about, answered all our questions, and gave us time and space to come to our decision. After we decided to purchase it was smooth sailing - the dealership cleaned up the car and prepared it for us within a week, and two rips in the carpet that I complained about Jeff made sure they prepared. While the rips would have been covered by the mats, Jeff went above and beyond to address my concerns before we picked up the car. We paid in about ten minutes, and a problem with our address was quickly sorted out by Jeff (we were in the process of moving, so it was an easy mistake to make). The cherry on top? The DMV sent our registration to our new address before had formally moved, and the registration was sent back to Jeff at the dealership. He immediately contacted us, let us know he had it, and sent it to us again. Our car has been great, based on lots of research we got a very fair price, and the customer service was great. We will probably need to buy another car in a year or two and we plan to go back to Jeff and the Bay Ridge dealership. Thank you for everything!

February 9, 2015

I AM GLAD YOU HAD A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW VEHICLE AND ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR THE BUSINESS ROBERT TELLES SALES MANAGER

RENEE PAVY

by from FAR ROCKAWAY, NY |

I HAD A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE, IT WAS LONG BUT WELL WORTH THE WAIT. JEFF GOLDBERG DID EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER TO MAKE ME COMFORTABLE, AND SO DID MIKE IN FINANCE THEY BOTH WERE VERY FRIENDLY, MADE ME FEEL GLAD I PICKED THIS DEALERSHIP.

Great Service

by from Staten Island |

Excellent service, will not disappoint. Great deals made at this place and come highly recommended.

review

by from BROOKLYN NY |

Very good services treated me like a special value customer service people very nice, good perks good service and a great deal.

Awesome!

by from Brooklyn ny |

I walked into this dealership after several others, my first several visits to other dealers were not good. I was turned down for a car loan. The dealer I went to before Bay Ridge Honda had found a bank to give me a loan with a $5000 finance charge which I have never heard of, but I thought that was my only option. My boyfriend convinced me to give it one more try at Bay Ridge Honda. I am so thankful I took his advice being I was so frustrated and ready to give up. To begin with,the woman on the phone who made my appointment,already had me feeling positive explaining they are known to help even people who have been turned down by banks before. The salesman took his time looking at his inventory to get as close to a deal that I was looking for. Ray showed me several beautiful cars that I thought I would not get the deal. I thought I've been turned down so many times ,how will this dealer get me a loan on such good cars. Ray explained my situation to the manager and together they said they will work on getting me my loan and they were very confident about it. Wow! They actually did it and may I add with no finance fee and no high monthly payments. The car was actually less than what I was willing to spend. I know this seems hard to believe because from my experience salesman always try to raise your original budget you walked in with. We'll all I can say is Thank You Ray! And your Manager. Trust me when I tell you try this dealership you will not be disappointed and you will want to write your first review as I did mine.

Supervisor

by from Brooklyn, NY |

My dealer, Jeff Goldberg was very helpful with this process. I am still new to buying cars so he made the process very simple and easy.

Easy peasy

by from Goshen, CT |

Located my car online, made a call, went down to test drive it, bought it. Easy and painless experience.

Sandra Peterson

by from Brooklyn NY |

This is my second visit to Bayridge Honda and as usual I always encounter very good salespersons. Jeff walked me through all possible options and I was satisfied. I am leaving with my new car.

Excellent

by from Brooklyn NY |

If you are looking to purchase a car and NOT get ripped off!! Bay Ridge Honda is the place to go!! Customer service was great from the moment I walked into the dealership and drove away in my ML350!! Everyone was awesome, ask for Al he has to be one of the best sales people I have ever encountered and Dwayne is the best for financing. I would give them 10 stars if I could!!!!!! And the prices can't be beat!

October 7, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad you had a great experience with Bay Ridge Honda. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, and be sure to refer us to your friends and family! Enjoy! Robert Telles Sales Manager 718-833-4700

Stephen

by from Brooklyn, New York |

This was my first experience buying a car and I must admit that Jeff Goldberg made the experience as painless as possible. I have been warned by countless friends and family that buying a car could be a real pain. Not so here at Bay Ridge Honda. I feel as if Jeff was truly on my side and had my best interests in mind. I am extremely satisfied with the final price as well as the quality of services throughout this short buying process. I strongly recommend this dealership to all those looking for a used car.

October 7, 2014

Thank you for your recommendation, Steve. Here at Bay Ridge Honda we try to leave our costumers feeling satisfied. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns. Enjoy! Robert Telles Sales Manager 718-833-4700

Happy customer

by from Brooklyn , NY |

It was a very great experience Buying my Acura RDX from this dealer, it was so refreshing to work with this guy which it Jeff Goldbrerg, I couldn't have been more impressed in my entire experience at Honda as a first time buyer.

October 7, 2014

We are happy to hear of your experience with us, Niobi. Enjoy your RDX and feel free to contact us for any reason. Please recommend us to your family and friends. Thank you for your business. Robert Telles Sales Manager 718-833-4700