Hometown Auto Group

507 1st Ave. SW , Cedar Rapids, IA 52402

Used 319-364-4922

Not the best experience

by from Hannibal, MO |

Bought a car from this dealer "as-is" and really took a hit. This dealer represented the car as everything in good working order, and it did looked good on the outside. Driving it back to Missouri had to stop twice along the highway due to severe front end shimmy that was only present after long periods of highway driving. The car would not pass Missouri safety inspection without $500 front end work. I should have taken the car to have it checked-out before buying from this dealer. The dealer did not care that I had issues with the car after the transaction.

Honesty is a big plus

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Jimmy, the owner, was very straight forward and honest with us on any vehicle we asked about. In the end, a Buick Rendezvous was decided on. I'm pleased with the vehicle and even more pleased that he wasn't pushy like most dealers are when you're searching for a vehicle. I like to make up my own mind and not feel pressured.

Great Experience

by from Marion, IA |

I had no trouble getting my car bought from here. They were friendly and concerned about my wants. Vehicle runs great as it came from GM dealer so it passed all inspections....thanks

Great Expirence

by from Cedar Rapids,Iowa |

They worked with me to get me into a car that i liked. They were very friendly and are very resonable.