Global Car Marketing

(5.0) 4 Reviews

1301 E. Miller Ave, Salt Lake City, UT 84106

What a deal.

by from Rock Springs, Wyoming |

The Porsche I bought is my first and Ian made the whole deal painless. Thanks for all of your help with this purchase. The car was just as Ian said it was and there was no pressure to buy. Thanks Robert K. Cornman

Pleased

by from Salt Lake City |

I was in the market to buy a car for quite a while, This dealer had a car that I was looking for and I talked to them several times before purchasing the vehicle. Ian helped me and he was very nice and respectful. I know he gave me a great deal because I did my research! Very pleased with my purchase and the way I was treated.

Excellent

by from Provo, Ut |

These guys really helped me out with purchasing a vehicle, especially being in the military stationed overseas they were very understanding and helpful. Ian, the sales representative really put in the extra effort to help me out and get me the best deal possible. Since i wont be home for a while to pick it up they're even dropping if off at an address so it will be there waiting for me when i get home. Couldn't be more pleased with the service and patience they have given me.

Great deal

by from 84117 |

Very easy - very pleased. Would buy from this dealer again. I know I got a great deal because i did alot of research before my purchase.