Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Birmingham

1624 Montgomery Hwy S, Birmingham, AL 35216

New 877-835-5203
Used 877-834-2596
Service 877-851-6225

100% Pre-Owned Certified Vehicles- Quality and Value with Alabama's Giant!

Great Experience!

by from CALERA,AL |

The service I received was exceptional. I was assisted by Robert Hooks, who went above and beyond to ensure that I was completely satisfied with my vehicle.I will be refering friends and family to Hendricks Chrysler.

Great buying experience

by from Birmingham, AL. |

My experience with Hendrick Chrysler was wonderful! My sales representative Mr. Robert Hooks was very helpful, patient and kind. He was very knowledgeable about the product and worked diligently to assist me with purchasing a new vehicle. I would highly recommend this salesperson and dealership to anyone interest in purchasing a car. Sincerely Ms. Ware

great service

by from hoover, al |

I had my 2006 infinity g35 (silver) with passenger side front end damage brought to Hendricks collision in December and when I picked it up, you cannot tell there was a accident with the exception of the mismatch headlights do to one being new and the other old. Jimmy, contacted me through the process and provided me with up to date information and a timeframe for completion. This is the first time I've ever left my car in someone else's hands and had no worries. Best place to go and they have the knowledge and expertise to complete the job.

A Great Friday at HENDRICK

by from BIRMINGHAM,AL |

I ENJOYED MY BUYING EXPERIENCE WITH ROBERT HOOKS,HE MET ALL OF MY DRIVING NEEDS

Great Experience

by from Troy, AL |

My experience at Hendricks was once again one to remember. The team here welcomed me in and made sure they answered any and all questions that I had. In the end, they lead me to the car that I had been looking for due to Mr. Robert Hooks.

Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Birmingham responded to this review

January 18, 2015

Thanks for the kind note Mr. Fielder, we really appreciate the opportunity you gave us to earn your business and look forward to serving you in the future! Don't hesitate to reach out to Robert and the Hendrick team for anything you need! Andrew BDM

Very Satisfied Customer

by from Pell City, AL |

We came to Hendrick Chrysler Jeep Dodge looking for 2015 Jeep Wrangler. Hendrick had exactly what we wanted. Gave us a great price on our trade in and on the Wrangler. Everyone at the dealership we dealt with- Bruce, Tonya and Britney- were excellent. We had a very enjoyable ca buying experience.

SERVICE

by from BESSEMER AL |

Originally, I was bringing in another vehicle with other issues at 9:00 am. Those issues were fixed in 15 minutes. I asked Mike since I was off could they fix the recall on my vehicle. They checked the schedule and told me yes. I was back in 30 minutes and it took them less than 2 hours to fix the recall. The other service guy informed me that I have another recall and they will let me know when the parts come in. I was leaving the dealership at 12:30. I was very impressed with the service of both vehicles and the advance notice of another recall. I actually bought a vehicle for my daughter and chose a dodge so my family could all enjoy this experience. Thank you for providing me with courteous service.

Best Experience I've ever had!!!

by from Hueytown, AL |

Today, I wasn't really looking to purchase a vehicle today. However, his charming and caring personality won me over! I will definitely come back to see him for my next vehicle purchase and will refer him many times over! Thanks!

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!!

by from ALABASTER, AL |

ENJOYED WORKING WITH CHRISTIE TAYLOR! SHE WAS AWESOME... VERY HELPFUL & UNDERSTANDING OF OUR NEEDS.

Exceptional professionalism and quality service

by from Birmingham, AL |

On 12/16/2014, I visited Hendrick Dodge Hoover after viewing the car inventory on the Hendrick Dodge website. From my initial contact with Client Advisor Peter Jones, I had an exceptional car buying experience. Client Advisor Michael Jenkins also assisted me with my car buying decision and he helped close the deal. Finance Advisor Joel Watson astonished me with my projected monthly payment plan and great interest rate. I was able to purchase the exact 2014 Dodge Charger SE that I viewed on the Hendrick Dodge website. Mr. Peter Jones, Mr. Michael Jenkins and Mr. Joel Watson exemplified courtesy, professionalism and a can do attitude. Just like a winning college football program, it was a total team effort. I thank God for directing me to Hendrick Dodge Hoover.