Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Birmingham

1624 Montgomery Hwy S, Birmingham, AL 35216

New 877-835-5203
Used 877-834-2596
Service 877-851-6225

100% Pre-Owned Certified Vehicles- Quality and Value with Alabama's Giant!

our sweet New 2011 Nissian ALTIMA

by from ASHLAND, AL |

Our overall experience was a great Experience with Hendricks Crysler. We appriciate your time and patients with us, the buiness employers did a outstanding job on meeting and greetings as we walk in..a A Special Thanks to Mr. Michael Jenkins for Awesome SALES

5 star service- Hendrick, Hoover Al. Jeep, Dodge

by from Hoover Al |

PLEASE read this review! We drove by Hendrick Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep on Montgomery Hwy in Hoover, Al just a few minutes PAST the end of a rainy Sunday. Ms. Santrail Thornton was walking out the back door of the dealership ready to see her family after working all day on a Sunday. She approached us and convinced us that she really wanted to help us regardless of time etc. We had little to no time but knew what we wanted based on research ads. Credit was only fair and we were up front telling them it would take some work because we wanted to keep our payments in the LOW $300 range. Not only did Santrail stay and give us professional well informed feedback about options, take down detailed info about our specific circumstances, parameters (financial and model choice) but also took us back in the dealership where the entire staff left in house stayed open to answer our questions. Being honest, we shared that the Jeep was our second choice and not our first. With that knowledge the team of Santrail Thornton, Tonya Tatuman and Chris Cornelius stayed in touch us in a professional (not pushy or self serving) and honestly respected us enough to understand our jobs and time constraints kept us from coming back in for a day or two. Thus, they respected our word and worked over the phone with us nailing down options and choices including price. We did get our first choice but wanted to take the time to say what an excellent experience this 3 person Hendrick team provided for us. I went back to the dealership and thanked them in person, something Ive never done berfore. This team is professional, FASTand they were a total pleasure to work with. *** With Conviction! TD Harris.

Great service and friendly staff

by from Tuscaloosa, AL |

Came car shopping one afternoon just to look and ended up ordering a 2014 Jeep Wrangler. The exact model was not on the lot and the salesman and his manager assisted us in getting everything we wanted for a great deal that we couldn't find anywhere else.The staff were all very friendly and our salesman, Larry, was very helpful and provided my husband and I with great service. We will use this dealership again in the near future.

Amazing service and friendly staff

by from Hoover AL |

Larry was amazing! He really listened to all of our concerns and made sure we were completely satisfied with everything every step of the way. He was very knowledgeable and informative and answered each question thoroughly. He made the whole process entertaining and one we would not mind repeating!!

New Jeep

by from Birmingham, Al |

I knew what I wanted before I showed up to the dealership. Worked with Larry and the buying process was an easy process. He had stellar knowledge, courtesy, and professionalism. Well done!

Pre-Owned Vehicle

by from Hoover, AL |

I came in having an awful experience at a previously visited dealership. NOT AT HENDRICK!!!! The staff is very friendly and helpful. JENNY you are the best you said you were here to take care of me and you did...THANK YOU!!! For anyone needing to purchase a vehicle I strongly suggest going to Hendrick you will leave with a smile on your face!!

I like it like that!!!

by from Birmingham, AL |

This was the best car buying experience I ever had. I was able to walk away extremely satisfied with the vehicle I came to purchase. Larry was very helpful from start to finish. I couldn't have ask for a better sales associate!!

good service

by from ALPINE, ALABAMA |

I HAD A WONFERDAY DAY. MOMMY T HELP ME DRIVE AWAY IN 2014 CHRYSLER 200. I DID NOT THINK I COULD BUT WITH MOMMY T AND HER CO WORKER THEY MADE IT HAPPEN FOR ME. THANKS HENDRICK'S

great service from Larry McMullen at Hendrick

by from birmingham, al |

This dealership provided friendly and helpful service with my purchase.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Pell City AL |

Great customer service experience at Hendricks with our salesperson Andrew Cornelius. He worked his hardest to meet our needs as well as expectations. We were offered drinks and snacks during the wait and was overall the best experience we've had purchasing a car.