Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Birmingham

1624 Montgomery Hwy S, Birmingham, AL 35216

New 877-835-5203
Used 877-834-2596
Service 877-851-6225

100% Pre-Owned Certified Vehicles- Quality and Value with Alabama's Giant!

Best Experience I've ever had!!!

by from Hueytown, AL |

Today, I wasn't really looking to purchase a vehicle today. However, his charming and caring personality won me over! I will definitely come back to see him for my next vehicle purchase and will refer him many times over! Thanks!

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!!

by from ALABASTER, AL |

ENJOYED WORKING WITH CHRISTIE TAYLOR! SHE WAS AWESOME... VERY HELPFUL & UNDERSTANDING OF OUR NEEDS.

Exceptional professionalism and quality service

by from Birmingham, AL |

On 12/16/2014, I visited Hendrick Dodge Hoover after viewing the car inventory on the Hendrick Dodge website. From my initial contact with Client Advisor Peter Jones, I had an exceptional car buying experience. Client Advisor Michael Jenkins also assisted me with my car buying decision and he helped close the deal. Finance Advisor Joel Watson astonished me with my projected monthly payment plan and great interest rate. I was able to purchase the exact 2014 Dodge Charger SE that I viewed on the Hendrick Dodge website. Mr. Peter Jones, Mr. Michael Jenkins and Mr. Joel Watson exemplified courtesy, professionalism and a can do attitude. Just like a winning college football program, it was a total team effort. I thank God for directing me to Hendrick Dodge Hoover.

Excellent Sales Person And Finance Person

by from Birmingham, Al |

Terri Wilks is the Greatest. She has such a caring and warm spirit. She made sure that I was taken care of in a speedy and professional manner. The automobile that she recommended is PERFECT for me. The experiance of the financing with Steve was second to none. He thoroughly explained the process and procedures. He worked very hard to make sure that I was comfortably within my budget. I have refered several people to them both and will continue to do so. Perfect 10's across the board for Terri and Steve and the Hendrick Family.

December 21, 2014

Fran, Thank you so much for these kind words! Terri is a real pleasure to work with and a great team member here at Hendrick. Steve and her do make a great team and we're glad we were able to help you accomplish your goals! Have a wonderful holiday!

BEST DEALERSHIP EVER

by from Hoover, AL |

I have a 2012 Jeep Liberty. My heat stopped working and I was preparing to leave for a trip to Gatlinburg (in the mountains) for my wedding. You can imagine my distress as my weather app indicated it was snowing in Gatlinburg and it would have been terrible to go without any heat. When I drove up to the service area I was explaining to a young male what was going on and the reasons I was needing to get it diagnosed and repaired as quickly as possible. Paul Borge, the service manager was nearby and overheard the conversation and walked over introduced himself and ensured me they would check it out and try to diagnose the problem. Paul was so considerate of my situation and during my wait at the dealership Paul and other service workers checked in with me and kept me completely updated on where they were with my vehicle. They had to order parts to fix the issue and to repair a recall part as well. Paul explained to me the issues and that the parts needed to be ordered. Paul made sure I had a vehicle that was similar size to drive to the mountains and get my big wedding dress into! He even called to check in on the rental and make sure it was going to work. Paul kept me informed about my vehicle every step of the way. He even came out to greet me when we returned to pick my vehicle up and asked how the wedding went. I cannot say enough about this dealership and the service manager. The whole service department has always been extremely nice and helpful and have always exceeded my expectations. My husband and I purchased our vehicles around the same time about 2 years ago. I purchased from Hendrick, he purchased from another dealership. I still get calls from Hendrick asking how my Jeep is performing and if I am satisfied. His chosen dealership has never called to ask even one question. Needless to say.. His next vehicle will be purchased from Hendrick!! We appreciate Hendrick for the courtesy and professionalism that is shown throughout your dealership from the sales staff when you are purchasing to the service department after you have become a customer. All dealerships say they care.. but very few show it. I have never been disappointed with this dealership and the fact that I took the time to write this long review says it all!!! Thank you so much for taking care of me as a customer!!

December 21, 2014

Chanda, Thanks so much for letting us know of your experience with our service department and Paul in particular. We do our best to treat everyone excellently and go above and beyond whenever possible. Paul is a great team member here, we're lucky to have him. I'll be sure your kind words are shared with Paul, I'm sure he'll appreciate it! Have a lovely holiday and we'll see you soon!

What an Awesome Team

by from Birmingham Al |

In March 2013 went to Hendricks in hopes of purchasing a new car with a less than perfect credit score and an wonderful salesman "Robert Hooks" said to me you will be leaving here today with a car and I pulled out the lot with a 2014 200 Chrysler 8 months later (December 2016) I went back and spoke to Robert Hooks again I said I want a sporty car his response was simply let's get you in that car and I am now the owner of an 2014 Dodge Charger fully loaded. The team at Hendricks Chrysler Hoover is absolutely the best. I recommend that you ask for Mr. Hooks and his team and they will work to get you the automobile and payments that fit your needs. They work for you the customer.

A Great Day at Hendrick

by from Bessemer,Al |

Terri Wilks and Robert Hooks took great care of me,I purchased a 2013 Dodge Challenger

December 21, 2014

Thank you Mr. Rudolph for the kind words about Terri and Robert! I hope you are enjoying the Challenger, it is such a fun car! Have a great holiday season and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Great Experience

by from Birmingham, Al |

Hendrick automotive is the best dealership ever. Everyone was very friendly and professional. Most of all our salesman Robert Hooks was the best ever. I have dealt with alot of dealers but none can ever compare to him. I would like to say thanks to Hendrick you're the greatest.

Customer Experience

by from Birmmingham,Al |

Robert Hooks really explain and got me in a car fast. I really enjoy my car. I purchase a Dodge Avenger 2014.

December 20, 2014

Tynisha, Thanks so much for giving us the opportunity to earn your business! We really appreciate the kind words and look forward to serving you for a long time to come! Have a great holiday season!

My experience with Robert Hooks Hendricks automoti

by from Birmingham, Alabama |

I had the absolute amazing experience with Robert Hooks at the Hendricks Chrysler automotive. If anyone is looking to purchase a vehicle with the most professional sales person, Robert Hooks is who you need to see!!!