Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Birmingham

1624 Montgomery Hwy S, Birmingham, AL 35216

New 877-835-5203
Used 888-418-1854
Service 877-851-6225

100% Pre-Owned Certified Vehicles- Quality and Value with Alabama's Giant!

Great Service from Hendrick Chrysler

by from Moundville, AL |

I came in to see Mr. Jenkins to see if I could purchase a car. I knew that my credit was ok but it did have a bankruptcy on it from 2005. From the moment that I came in to his office, I was treated with kindness and respect. I told him what i was looking for and he went out of his way to make it happen for me. I have been in situations where I tell them what kind of car I wanted then the salesman wanted to put me in a car that he knew he could sell, never tried to help me obtained what i really wanted. Mr. Jenkins put me in the car I have dreamed of owning. Then I got to meet the finance lady Ms. Brittany and she was awesome as well. She went to work and got me the best finance deal with a great warranty. What has impressed me also is Mr. Jenkins didn't quit at the sales part, he has texted me to see how I loved my car and he has helped me when a Malfunctioning light came on and he was off the next day but when he came back to work, he texted me to make sure that the service guy helped me out. Now that is awesome! Thanks to everyone at Hendrick Chrysler for going out of your way to help me drive off in my new 2015 Chrysler 200. Carol Lisa Myers

February 21, 2015

Carol, We really appreciate your remarks on your experience with us! Mr. Jenkins is a team member we are proud to have and I'll be sure to pass your kind words on to him. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! -Andrew BDM

Service delivery

by from Hoover, AL |

I own a 2006 Jeep Wrangler which was brought in for service back in January of this year for shifter problems (automatic). Correction were made and other service recommended by Service Writer - Paul was performed. I was very pleased with the service. Then last week there was again a shifter problem?(service was in January and the vehicle was driven less than a 1000 miles)The staff of Hendrick from Service Writer - Paul to the young lady at the cashier went out of their way to get to the bottom of what the problem? I am completely satisfied with the service and the customer service consideration provided by the entire staff. RDL

Expectations exceeded.

by from Vestavia, AL |

Exceeded my expectations. They finished the repairs almost a week before they thought my vehicle was going to be ready. I am very satisfied with the job they performed on my vehicle.

Great Day @ Hendrick

by from Trafford, AL |

I would recommend buying a car from Hendrick.. The staff is courteous and prompt. Very friendly and easy going. I would definitly buy a car from here again. Robert Hooks was very friendly and an AWESOME sales person!!!

Great buying experience

by from Birmingham, AL |

Robert Hooks was a very professional, inviting, and friendly associate. He made purchasing a vehicle very easy and stress free. He did everything possible to make sure everything I wanted was met. I definitely would recommend anyone looking for a car to come to Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep and Ram and ask for Robert Hooks and he will make sure you leave happy in your new ride!

Good experience

by from Moody, Alabama |

I have been looking for a Chrysler Town & Country Van ever since I rented one several months ago. I went by Hendrick last Saturday just to check out the possibility of purchasing one. Jessica Faucett was the saleslady who helped me with the purchase. She was very knowledgeable and walked me through every step. I would definitely use this dealership again and recommend them and her to my friends.

The sales staff was amazing

by from hoover, al |

Bought a new rubicon Friday. Was helped by Jessica F. and she made the process of buying a new jeep awesome. She was extremely helpful and knew her stuff. If you're looking for a new jeep go ask for her you won't regret it.

March 28, 2015

Jason, Thank you very much for the kind words about Jessi and your new Wrangler. Enjoy the new ride and dont' hesitate to get in touch with anything you need! Best, Andrew BDM - Hendrick CDJR

Great sales consultant

by from Birmingham, Alabama |

I had the pleasure of working with Christie Taylor. I can say the experience was so wonderful, I was able to purchase two vehicles from her. It's not too common you find a person that make every effort to satisfy the customer. And she did. Great job Hendricks!!! Ms Taylor wad awesome.

March 28, 2015

Thanks for the kind words and letting more folks know how great Christie is! She is a wonderful team member and I'll be sure she see's this as well. Thanks so much for letting us work with you! Best, Andrew BDM - Hendrick CDJR

Read before you make a mistake!!!

by from Birmingham |

My problem was that I was used to a good, customer focused dealership. I did not find that at Hendrick. My Jeep required a radiator replacement. 1)What should have been a half day repair turned into a two and a half day repair. 2) I don't deny the dealership wanting to make a profit.... but $1,400 for a radiator repair is nothing short of OBSCENE. 3) After picking up my vehicle upon completion, I got less than 5 miles from the dealership and had to return it so they could put the car back together correctly. My grill nearly came off on I-495. After completing their on line survey and expressing my disappointment with my Hendrick experience, vowing to NEVER EVER return to the their property, I receive a phone call from the service department offering me a $200 credit. Umm, let's see, if I accept the $200 credit, I'd have to go back to the dealership, right? As I am a man of my word, that will NEVER EVER happen. Tell you what Hendrick..... send me a check for $200 is you feel that bad about your screw ups. In conclusion, should your vehicle break down and require the service of a Mopar dealership, run, (don't walk) away from Hendrick as fast as you can!

March 11, 2015

Sir, I understand you have been in direct contact with our service director Mr. Lopresti, I'm sure he is doing all he can to resolve any issues. My name is Andrew Cornelius, I am the Business Development Manager at the front of Hendrick CDJR. Should you like another point of contact feel free to reach out to me directly at 205-824-7099.

Collison Repair

by from Hoover, AL |

As alarming as a fender bender can be, Hendrick Chrysler repaired my 2011 Honda Accord and they did a beautiful job. The staff went out of their way to make sure the repair process went smoothly. It was incredibly helpful that the insurance, rental car and repair shop were handled in one place. It certainly decreased my anxiety level. I would definitely recommend Hendrick Chrysler for collison repair if someone finds themselves in this unfortunate situation. You can trust them to do a great job and try to help you in any way they can.

SPECIAL DAY at HENDRICK CHRYSLER

by from CLANTON,AL.35045 |

I HAD A GEAT EXPERIENCE AT HENDRICK TODAY ROBERT HOOKS TREATED ME VERY GOOD HE IS THE TYPE OF SALEPERSON THAT I LIKE TO DEAL WITH THANK YOU ROBERT.