Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Birmingham

1624 Montgomery Hwy S, Birmingham, AL 35216

New 877-835-5203 New 877-835-5203
Used 888-418-1854 Used 888-418-1854
Service 877-851-6225 Service 877-851-6225

100% Pre-Owned Certified Vehicles- Quality and Value with Alabama's Giant!

Great Service from Hendrick Chrysler

by from Moundville, AL |

I came in to see Mr. Jenkins to see if I could purchase a car. I knew that my credit was ok but it did have a bankruptcy on it from 2005. From the moment that I came in to his office, I was treated with kindness and respect. I told him what i was looking for and he went out of his way to make it happen for me. I have been in situations where I tell them what kind of car I wanted then the salesman wanted to put me in a car that he knew he could sell, never tried to help me obtained what i really wanted. Mr. Jenkins put me in the car I have dreamed of owning. Then I got to meet the finance lady Ms. Brittany and she was awesome as well. She went to work and got me the best finance deal with a great warranty. What has impressed me also is Mr. Jenkins didn't quit at the sales part, he has texted me to see how I loved my car and he has helped me when a Malfunctioning light came on and he was off the next day but when he came back to work, he texted me to make sure that the service guy helped me out. Now that is awesome! Thanks to everyone at Hendrick Chrysler for going out of your way to help me drive off in my new 2015 Chrysler 200. Carol Lisa Myers

Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Birmingham responded to this review

February 21, 2015

Carol, We really appreciate your remarks on your experience with us! Mr. Jenkins is a team member we are proud to have and I'll be sure to pass your kind words on to him. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! -Andrew BDM

Outstanding Service

by from Birmingham, Al |

On 12/28/2015 I purchased my second brand new vehicle (Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi Crew Cab) from Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Hoover, Al. Once again I was blown away by the outstanding service, professionalism, knowledge and genuine concern of Robert Hooks. Robert and Josh were so helpful and very detail on covering all information and questions. The entire staff was pleasant and knowledge in the respected areas of business. I just knew my second purchase within the last 12 months would be difficult but I was totally wrong. For the second time I got what I wanted with a very fair price and great APR. Chris Cornelius is the number one finance manager in the south. Thank you Robert and Josh.

Christmas Holidays

by from Birmingham |

I Had a recall on my new Ram Rebel truck that I purchased from Hendrick CDJR in Hoover Alabama. I took my truck in and was greeted by 2 service advisors, Charter and Paul. They informed me that the part that I needed was on back order and it would be a few days before I would be able to get my truck back. It was a few days before Christmas and I had a trip planned to visit relatives for the holidays and needed my truck. They called and got my part put on the fast track and had one of the mechanics put it on as soon as it came in. When they called me on the 23rd and said my truck was ready I could not believe it. I had my truck back and did not miss any of the Christmas holidays with my family. Thanks to Paul, Charter and the rest of the Hendrick service department, they are the best!!!!

Hendricks deserves 5 stars

by from birmingham, al |

James Phelps was nice and friendly from the moment I walked in. I was a little frantic because I didn't know what was going on with my car, be he calmed me down, and took care of the situation. James took very good care of me and my car. I wouldn't have chosen any other place to go. I will always bring my car to Hendricks. I felt appreciated from the moment i walked in.

Hendrick and Brad Horton(sales) are A+

by from Birmingham, AL |

I recently purchased my 2nd vehicle, 2015 Dodge Durango, from from Hendrick in the past two years. I decided to reach back out to Hendrick for this vehicle as my past experience with them was a pleasant one. Brad Horton is the salesman that I worked with both times and is the primary reason I continue to use Hendrick. Most notably, Brad is by far the most knowledgeable sales rep I have ever dealt with in the automotive industry regarding the product(s) he sales. He has always been extremely helpful, personable, and worked with me to make sure I ended up getting a good deal that I was comfortable with. I've enjoyed the in/out process of dealing with Hendrick as a whole when I've both needed help determining what vehicle most suited me, as well as knowing exactly what I wanted and having Hendrick get the vehicle in-front of me. Furthermore, the customer service (and even with Brad post-purchase) has been on point. I've not once felt as if I was pushed to the wayside after I had purchased a vehicle on any day-2 service or maintenance visits or inquiries. I definitely plan on continuing to work with Hendrick and Brad Horton for all of my future car purchases.

Awesome Dealership to be Trusted

by from Birmingham, AL |

Good Morning, My name is Monica Leach. I brought my 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee into your service department this November for a recall on the ignition. The only questions asked was my contact and other information to get my car in the shop and service began. I had taken my car to other Jeep dealerships who tried to sell me a new car, lied to me about what I needed and another that never had the parts. I received this recall in 2014 and because I was closer to other dealerships I went their first and received snotty, unprofessional service. I would definitely refer friends and family to Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram at this location. I felt welcome, comfortable while waiting and the staff was excellent. Mr. Paul in the service department greeted me with a professional smile and got the job done. I received a welcome wagon by a young man Mr. King who told me he had been there 60 years. He was a jewel and I read an article about his retirement in Hoover's Magazine. The staff at Hendrick and service people deserve the best. It brings me to tears that I found people to genuinely help me, after being treated so poorly, by others. I pray this company is forever blessed and I will definitely send business your way! Miss Monica Leach

Emergency service during Vacation trip!

by from Arrington, TN |

My husband and I were on the way for vacation in Florida (with our 100 lb. labrador!) when the emergency charging light came on in our 2011 Dodge Caravan! We were only 2 hours into our 9 hour drive, and we quickly looked for a dealership in Birmingham, AL. The best dealership/service department Ever was the one we found! Hendrick Chrysler Dodge in Birmingham, led by Chris Colburn! Although his service department was swamped (we could tell!), Chris welcomed us, said he would take a look at it, and escorted us to the service lounge, chocolate lab in tow! Chris and his department fixed our van, and got us back on our trip in the same afternoon! We are forever in his debt, and Mr. Hendrick should be extremely proud of this dealership! Everyone was friendly, professional, helpful and welcoming! Many many thanks to Chris and his department for going way above and beyond!!! Donda and David Morrison

Fast & Efficient Service

by from Sterrett, AL |

Mr Jenkins helped set the appointment for a recall, oil change, and tire rotation. Paul Borges, Service Advisor, promised the work would be done in no more than an hour and a half, but I was afraid I'd have to wait a long time. Well, everything was completed within the promised time!

Love this dealership

by from Birmingham, Alabama |

I purchased a 2015 charger sxt plus with the rallye package. Everyone at the dealership was very nice and friendly. Michael, Christie, John and Brittney worked on all aspects of my purchase. From the popcorn and water and coffee to the finance deal and the added service packages, I was very pleased with the whole process. I'll definitely be back when my husband gets ready to purchase his next car. I have already recommended the dealership to everyone!! Thanks again for making the stressful situation of purchasing a new car less stressful.

Smooth Truck Sale

by from Hoover, AL |

I was extremely happy with the overall experience at Hendrick Dodge. I purchased a 2015 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab from Robert and Stephanie. They exceeded my expectations in all categories and I will definitely be back for my next vehicle purchase. Furthermore, the sales manager was willing to work with the price and the finance department was helpful in lowering the finance rate. If you're in the market for a new vehicle, please give Hendrick a visit.