Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Birmingham

1624 Montgomery Hwy S, Birmingham, AL 35216

New 877-835-5203
Used 877-834-2596
Service 877-851-6225

100% Pre-Owned Certified Vehicles- Quality and Value with Alabama's Giant!

Great Experience

by from Oxford, AL |

My wife and I drove from Oxford to look at new Jeeps. We were met almost immediately by Sandtrail. It was a busy day at the dealership and she made sure we were ok looking around while she secured us a sales person. She soon brought Logan to take care of us. He showed us several options and a little while later we were in the finance office signing on the dotted line! We really had a great experience from start to finish at Hendrick!

Will not use them again

by from Birmingham, AL |

I would like to take a moment to tell you about my recent buying experience from this dealership. I am not one to write reviews (good or bad) on the internet but felt that my experience should be conveyed. First, I want to say the salesman I used was wonderful. He was not aggressive and very friendly. I felt very comfortable buying a car from him. The problem I had was after the decision was made to purchase the vehicle. I arrived at the dealership at 3:00 PM with the understanding that I was buying the vehicle. We made the decision to purchase the vehicle earlier in the day and I came back later with the understanding that some of the paperwork would be ready. However, I waited until 7PM before I could met with a finance person. I understand that it may have been a busy day but I have never waited for 4 hours at car dealership to buy a vehicle. I recently purchased a new vehicle from another dealer in town and it took at most 1.5 hours and this was on a busy Saturday as well. I have no credit problems or any issues that should cause this type of delay. After I finally met with the finance person the process seemed rushed. I was told that when I meet with the finance person we could discuss interest rates/terms etc. However, she states my interest rate was already determined despite it being much higher than I was led to believe early in the process. This was very frustrating. Finally, I do get the car around 7:30PM and I notice the gas tank wasn't even full. There was a little less than 1/2 tank. I thought this was very poor form that the dealership couldn't fill up the truck just for common courtesy. Again, previous car I bought earlier this year at another dealer made sure there was a full tank of gas for me. Not that much extra money to spend for a dealership just to make the customer a little more satisfied with their purchase. After I got the car home I was looking inside and there was dirt smeared all along the inside of back door. It was supposed to have been "detailed" but there was definitely dirt all along the back door and there were droplet/smear stains all over the doors/windows from cleaning sprays which were not wiped in. It appeared that it was just a rush-job. I actually had to re-clean the inside of the car after I got home since the doors looked so bad. Again, I am not the typical person to write and complain. I am very simple and don't expect much, but when I come to dealership to spend a significant amount of money on a car it would be nice to see a little more efficient service and professional organization in the buying process. At the moment, I would have to say I would not recommend friends/family to Hendrick's. Additionally, I sent an email to them expressing my concerns and no one even bothered to reply.

Great Service Wonderful Staff

by from Troy, Alabama |

I brought my 2010 PT Cruiser in to have an electrical problem checked. They were very thorough. I was extremely pleased with the service and time spend making sure everything was covered. From now on, I will bring my car in for service on a regular basis. Your staff made me feel very confident that everything was repaired/replaced as it should be.

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!!!!!!

by from Birmingham, Alabama |

This experience was a great one. I been to several places for business and Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Birmingham gave an Awesome service. I was greeted, approved, found the best car for me, and experienced the most gracious hospitality one could be given. David Jones did an great job with finding me my 2014 Dodge Avenger in one of my favorite colors - Red. He has superb customer service and professionalism.

October 31, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind words Kelly! I'm glad you are enjoying your new car, it's always so exciting getting into something new! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Nice but dated

by from Birmingham, AL |

I ended up buying a car from here because it is very close to where I work. My salesperson was very nice and helpful. But the parking is terrible and the building is very, very dated.

Good service. The coffee was good also.

by from Hoover, Al. |

The personnel and service were excellent. Also, I felt the charges to be fair. I will return in the future should a need present itself. MY

BMW 528i

by from Birmingham, AL |

My BMW 528i was damaged by a piece of truck tire tread that was thrown up from the highway damaging the from bumper, lights, drivers mirror and drivers door. The repairs were excellent. The only problem I had was that they were unable to repair the headlight since BMW uses an igniter and control box for each xenon headlight and they were unable to determine how to repair it. It was not really told to me what to do about this as far as insurance goes.

2014 Jeep Patriot Sport

by from Moundville, Alabama |

Andrew Cornelius worked with me to get great deal and gave his 110% as far as customer service goes. Hendrick has a great selection of vehicles to choose from and extra accessories are include on new vehicles that other dealers don't provide.

September 30, 2014

Kevin, Thanks for the kind words! We look forward to seeing you and the family when you are up this way.

our sweet New 2011 Nissian ALTIMA

by from ASHLAND, AL |

Our overall experience was a great Experience with Hendricks Crysler. We appriciate your time and patients with us, the buiness employers did a outstanding job on meeting and greetings as we walk in..a A Special Thanks to Mr. Michael Jenkins for Awesome SALES

September 30, 2014

Thanks so much for letting us know how great Michael is doing! We'll be sure to pass the kind words along.

5 star service- Hendrick, Hoover Al. Jeep, Dodge

by from Hoover Al |

PLEASE read this review! We drove by Hendrick Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep on Montgomery Hwy in Hoover, Al just a few minutes PAST the end of a rainy Sunday. Ms. Santrail Thornton was walking out the back door of the dealership ready to see her family after working all day on a Sunday. She approached us and convinced us that she really wanted to help us regardless of time etc. We had little to no time but knew what we wanted based on research ads. Credit was only fair and we were up front telling them it would take some work because we wanted to keep our payments in the LOW $300 range. Not only did Santrail stay and give us professional well informed feedback about options, take down detailed info about our specific circumstances, parameters (financial and model choice) but also took us back in the dealership where the entire staff left in house stayed open to answer our questions. Being honest, we shared that the Jeep was our second choice and not our first. With that knowledge the team of Santrail Thornton, Tonya Tatuman and Chris Cornelius stayed in touch us in a professional (not pushy or self serving) and honestly respected us enough to understand our jobs and time constraints kept us from coming back in for a day or two. Thus, they respected our word and worked over the phone with us nailing down options and choices including price. We did get our first choice but wanted to take the time to say what an excellent experience this 3 person Hendrick team provided for us. I went back to the dealership and thanked them in person, something Ive never done berfore. This team is professional, FASTand they were a total pleasure to work with. *** With Conviction! TD Harris.