Porsche of Beachwood

25855 Chagrin Blvd, Beachwood, OH 44122

New 866-906-1589
Used 888-859-7205
Service 888-439-0226

Largest Porsche Dealer in 40 States - Largest Porsche CPO dealer in the Central U.S.

Excellent High End Dealer

by from Clinton, OH |

They couldn't have been friendlier or more professional. Also they gave me a very attractive, aggressive, low price on a used vehicle. I was extremely happy with the buying experience. Highly recommend!

Sales person great, car not so great..

by from Lexington, Ky |

My sales person, Andrew Divita was always very nice and courteous with the purchase of a pre owned Audi S4. Since I?m from out of state I must say the communication throughout the whole process was excellent. Andrew honored my offer on the car, discussed various financing options, & even had it arranged for the vehicle to be shipped right to my door. The only negative is the car.. When you buy a used car you buy it with a warranty or ?AS IS?. My purchase on the S4 of course was sold as is meaning anything wrong with the car after final sale is basically on you and you only. After the third day of owning the car and taking it to my local Audi dealer yesterday we have discovered that one key fob was inop, the front wheel bearings on both driver & passenger side are bad, 3 out of 4 wheels are bent and the check engine light is now on. The Audi tech at the dealer said it was due to a lot of carbon build up and a faulty secondary airport under the hood. Andrew did me after their inspection on the car a tune was found on the ecu (pretty common thing for owners to add these for increase hp & torque= better performance), but that is all.. My service manager at the Audi dealer discussed with me if a tune was flagged in the system and found from the dealer that sold the S4 then the same computer would have shown clearly you were having engine problems before the car left the lot and was sold. I have all of this documented from my Audi service manager stating everything in writing. Also, the Audi service manager told me yesterday if I were to fix all of this (which I am, no choice) it would cost a total of 3k in repairs/labor and keep in mind this is only the third day of ownership? I understand it?s a used car things happen, but it the third day of ownership and I was told via phone it had gone through an inspection oil change, tune was found etc and found nothing regarding faulty wheel bearings, engine problems, etc. As per our many phone conversations and text messages communicating with Andrew I made it extremely clear that I want the car inspected and even offered a 3rd party inspection to let me know of anything that needed to be replaced such as tires, brakes, codes that may have shown up, etc. Andrew told me since Porsche of Beachwood is part of the Penske Automotive group that they had a sister Audi store where the car would receive an inspection (looks like my car received a hit & miss oil change inspection..) and after talking to Andrew, today obviously didn?t go anywhere, but of course he listened to what I had to say to remain professional. I see why the previous owner traded in this car, it's beautiful to look at, very easy on the eyes, but a mess deep inside. For everyone looking at a used vehicle at Porsche of Beachwood please have a third party to inspect or just buy a vehicle certified, trust me. Just my $.02

poor customer service

by from Bristol Va. |

I had a very bad experience with this dealership. I bought a brand new Porsche that had damage underneath the undercarriage. I found it after I brought it home. The dealership feels they had no obligation or responsibility to fix the car. It appeared the damaged was caused when the car was unloaded off the car hauler or a drive-on lift. I inspected the car before I bought it, however this damage could not be seen until the car was up on a lift. Please be careful to thoroughly inspect your car, even a new one, before you sign the papers with this dealership.

Very Happy Customer

by from North Royalton, OH |

I bought a used 2010 A5 from Porsche Beachwood. The two salesmen (Michael and Andrew) I worked with were knowledgeable and courteous. My test drive experience was well planned by Michael and gave me confidence I was buying a great car. Since I was serious, the dealership let me borrow the car overnight. This was a huge factor in me ultimately purchasing the vehicle, as it allowed me to share it my wife and drive it on my usual routes. Every time I returned to the dealership during the buying process, I was greeted with enthusiasm and respect. I felt that the salesmen were just as happy as I that they had found the right car for the right person. These guys sell $100,000 cars routinely, but they treated my $28,000 purchase with the same attention to detail. I never expected to buy my Audi from a Porsche dealer, but it worked out great. When I'm ready for the next one, I won't hesitate to look at Porsche Beachwood. I can see myself in a nice, late-model Cayman.

Bad customer services

by from Wixom, Michigan |

This dealer is not interested in your satisfaction. Overall a very rude experience. The car was listing on eBay as perfect condition, no dint, no scratch, no mechanical issue, to find out after driving the car back from Beachwood to Novi, after 100 miles, overheating and stopped on the middle of the road, the Air condition are not working, finally after 8 hours instead of 3 hours I was home, I was in a hurry to come back to work, so I didn't check the body "I know it is my fault to trust those people", the car has a big scratch/dent on the passenger side back door and that the tires listed as 80% life on them, but the dealer said have to replace immediately, it is less than 20% life on them. So far it cost me over $1200 to fix the heating problem and the Air-condition, and I will cost about $1000 to replace the tires, and may be another $1000 to fix the dint/scratch. Porsche of Beachwood refused to take responsibility for anything. Avoid buying from them, they are not trusted people.

Porsche of Beachwood responded to this review

September 26, 2013

Mr. Alsubihi - I'm disappointed to hear about your experience with your 2007 BMW purchase. As we have discussed previously, we in no way misled you and we have been anything but rude or untrustworthy. You purchased this vehicle AS-IS with No Warranty (as described online prior to your trip to Cleveland as well as upon your arrival). You drove to our establishment and inspected/drove the car prior to purchase - NOTHING was noted during your visit. As anyone would reasonably expect, a 7yr old / 80K mile used car will have both cosmetic and eventual mechanical failures. You were offered an extended service contract, you declined. If you are interested in trading the BMW back in towards perhaps a newer vehicle under factory warranty, we would be happy to assist.

Not Trustworthy

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

This dealer is not interested in your satisfaction, especially the service department. Overall a very rude experience.

Great experience

by from Akron, OH |

I reccomend this dealer. Great service.