Porsche of Beachwood

25855 Chagrin Blvd, Beachwood, OH 44122

New 866-906-1589
Used 888-859-7205
Service 888-439-0226

Largest Porsche Dealer in 40 States - Largest Porsche CPO dealer in the Central U.S.

Excellent High End Dealer

by from Clinton, OH |

They couldn't have been friendlier or more professional. Also they gave me a very attractive, aggressive, low price on a used vehicle. I was extremely happy with the buying experience. Highly recommend!

poor customer service

by from Bristol Va. |

I had a very bad experience with this dealership. I bought a brand new Porsche that had damage underneath the undercarriage. I found it after I brought it home. The dealership feels they had no obligation or responsibility to fix the car. It appeared the damaged was caused when the car was unloaded off the car hauler or a drive-on lift. I inspected the car before I bought it, however this damage could not be seen until the car was up on a lift. Please be careful to thoroughly inspect your car, even a new one, before you sign the papers with this dealership.

Very Happy Customer

by from North Royalton, OH |

I bought a used 2010 A5 from Porsche Beachwood. The two salesmen (Michael and Andrew) I worked with were knowledgeable and courteous. My test drive experience was well planned by Michael and gave me confidence I was buying a great car. Since I was serious, the dealership let me borrow the car overnight. This was a huge factor in me ultimately purchasing the vehicle, as it allowed me to share it my wife and drive it on my usual routes. Every time I returned to the dealership during the buying process, I was greeted with enthusiasm and respect. I felt that the salesmen were just as happy as I that they had found the right car for the right person. These guys sell $100,000 cars routinely, but they treated my $28,000 purchase with the same attention to detail. I never expected to buy my Audi from a Porsche dealer, but it worked out great. When I'm ready for the next one, I won't hesitate to look at Porsche Beachwood. I can see myself in a nice, late-model Cayman.

Bad customer services

by from Wixom, Michigan |

This dealer is not interested in your satisfaction. Overall a very rude experience. The car was listing on eBay as perfect condition, no dint, no scratch, no mechanical issue, to find out after driving the car back from Beachwood to Novi, after 100 miles, overheating and stopped on the middle of the road, the Air condition are not working, finally after 8 hours instead of 3 hours I was home, I was in a hurry to come back to work, so I didn't check the body "I know it is my fault to trust those people", the car has a big scratch/dent on the passenger side back door and that the tires listed as 80% life on them, but the dealer said have to replace immediately, it is less than 20% life on them. So far it cost me over $1200 to fix the heating problem and the Air-condition, and I will cost about $1000 to replace the tires, and may be another $1000 to fix the dint/scratch. Porsche of Beachwood refused to take responsibility for anything. Avoid buying from them, they are not trusted people.

Porsche of Beachwood responded to this review

September 26, 2013

Mr. Alsubihi - I'm disappointed to hear about your experience with your 2007 BMW purchase. As we have discussed previously, we in no way misled you and we have been anything but rude or untrustworthy. You purchased this vehicle AS-IS with No Warranty (as described online prior to your trip to Cleveland as well as upon your arrival). You drove to our establishment and inspected/drove the car prior to purchase - NOTHING was noted during your visit. As anyone would reasonably expect, a 7yr old / 80K mile used car will have both cosmetic and eventual mechanical failures. You were offered an extended service contract, you declined. If you are interested in trading the BMW back in towards perhaps a newer vehicle under factory warranty, we would be happy to assist.

Not Trustworthy

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

This dealer is not interested in your satisfaction, especially the service department. Overall a very rude experience.

Great experience

by from Akron, OH |

I reccomend this dealer. Great service.