Lakeside Toyota

3701 N. Causeway Blvd., Metairie, LA 70002

New 888-519-6004
Used 888-726-1538
Service 888-461-8052

Lakeside Toyota recieved the Toyota Presidents Award for 2011. Right on the Lake Right on the price.

No warranty on used vehicle

by from Marrero, LA |

The man was very eager to sell me the car which I wanted and was in love with it. The only downfall I had with this company is that they did not offer any kind of warranty whether is was just for 30, 60 or 90 days or a year. I would have had to buy a warranty if I wanted one which cost hundreds of dollars that I didn't have. I'm not sure if that is for every used car or just the one that I bought. I bought the car in April and am very happy with the purchase that I made.

August 1, 2014

I would like to start by thanking you for your business here at Lakeside Toyota. We do put every vehicle into our service department for a safety inspection along with the regular maintenance and depending on the vehicle, year, make and model, we will perform the repairs if any. If not, we will disclose any repairs that we find that we did not take care of that the vehicle may need that our certified mechanic finds. We do offer a free warranty on the Toyota Pre owned Certified Vehicles. We do not offer a free warranty on any other vehicle. But we do offer extended warranties for purchase for all vehicles, certified included. If we did offer a free warranty on other vehicles besides the certified program vehicles, it would obviously be reflected in the price because they are not free even to the dealer. And we like to keep our vehicles price competitive. We do have very competitive prices for the warranties if you did not purchase one and want to later purchase one, please let us know. We would be more than happy to offer you a great deal on one if you like. Again, thank you for your business. Respectfully, C. Stowe Sales Manager

Would not send any pictures of the truck.

by from Brandon MS |

They had a 4runner listed and i asked them to send pictures so I could see what it looked like. I requested pictures twice. The cars.com ad had no picture. All I ever got was a canned response to call Rico..... I guess the internet guru (Uncle Rico) refused to send pictures to me. They wanted me to call them 1st???

April 12, 2014

Thank you for your reply, you may want to check your junk folders or maybe you have already trashed the email with the pictures attached becasue hey were sent. We ask for you to call us because we were not getting a response from you to find out if the email was going to your junk folder or not. So if you could not open them, then we would have SMS them to you. We would not have asked for a phone call if we knew you received the info you requested but you never responded. Also the pictures are now on our website. So if you like you can go to www.lakesidetoyota.com and not only view the pictures but a live video as well. I hope this helps you finding the info that was misplaced in your email folders. Please let us know how we can further assist you.

Great Experience Purchasing New Highlander

by from New Orleans, LA |

I purchased a Highlander Limited on March 12, 2014 from Lakeside Toyota and the entire experience was wonderful. Johnathan Bryant was very patient with me and allowed me to drive a couple of vehicles a number of times. I decided I didn't want a white one so at another visit he convinced me to just look at a maroon one which I really liked. After sleeping on it I decided to buy it. He never pressured me and worked hard to get me a good price with everything I wanted. The full staff were pleasant at all times and in every way. The two tutors that showed me how to use the new screen with all the gizmos were very nice. I think I surprised Kevin Canavier when I asked to look under the hood and asked a few questions. He took me to the service dept. and Garett Drez took plenty of time to teach me what was where with the engine and also show me more about the mechanical workings inside the cabin. As a lady, I need to know about the general maintenance and upkeep also. Everyone treated me with the utmost respect including Jessie Johnson in the finance dept. I went to a number of other dealers and am so happy I decided to stop by Lakeside. It turned out to be one of my best decisions.

Great Car! Great Dervice!

by from Metairie, LA |

The salesman was very professional and very knowleageable and made the entire process of car shopping very enjoyable. Have not yet made my purchase from this dealership, but expect to do so soon.

issue resolved

by from metairie, la |

I would like to thank them for their help with the issue. Sales Manager Chad Stowe worked with me to get replacements. Thanks again rsh1751

November 2, 2013

Thank you!!! We are very happy that you chose to join the Lakeside family and that you and your family are pleased with your new vehicle. Best Wishes, Chad Stowe

Still waiting for reponse

by from metairie, la. |

Purchased a real nice used vechlie that was a lease return with low mile and very clean. The dealer only had one main key and the valet with only one remote.Called back to see if they could find the other set or contact the previous driver to see if they still had it. Looks like they where local just would like to know that there is a set out there that i don't have.

October 9, 2013

Dear rsh1751, We did not locate an extra set of keys for your vehicle. When we get trades or lease returns, sometimes more than not, it only has one set. If you give me a call @ 504-833-3152 I would be more than happy to help you get a key at dealer cost. This will be much cheaper than if you went to parts yourself and bought one. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future. Respectfully, Chad Stowe used car manager/Lakeside Toyota

car shopping

by from metairie, Louisiana |

I saw a car on Car.com that I really liked, so I emailed them from the app they said to come in and check out. I went in the next day, one of the salesmen couldnt find the keys, came back and told me thatbthe car couldn't be sold. Kinda had my hopes set to high for the car I saw. But the salesman tries his best to find me another car.

September 24, 2013

Dear Barbie Ken, When a vehicle is traded in, it goes into our data base as soon as it is traded and the customer signs the paperwork. When the paperwork is signed, the dealer is not immediately funded for the vehicle they sold to the customer. Also there may be title problems with the trade. The Trade vehicle, entering our data base, goes online within 24 hours. This is helpful to many people that may be looking for this vehicle as you were. Sometimes, not all, there may be title issues and the vehicle can not be sold until the issue is fixed. So the keys are unavailable to the salesman and are locked up so the vehicle can not be sold. We can not sell a vehicle that we do not have a title to. The salesman see the car you inquired about on the lot but did not know it could not be sold. It is only a very few times this happens. We have had great success with this process and many happy customers getting a great deal and finding the vehicle they wanted in a timely manor, with Lakeside listing these vehicle like we do. But sometimes there are issues with paperwork like I said keeping us from being able to sell it. I'm sure we worked out the paperwork as we do on all our vehicle. if you would please give us a call I'm sure we can update you on the availability of the vehicle you were interested in. Respectfully, Management

Repeated bad experiences

by from Metairie, LA |

My family currently owns 5 Toyotas bought another local dealership. We have tried to work with this one because it is so close to the house, but every time I even go by to look at one, and then ask the salesperson for a business card, it turns into a big ordeal . . they insist you follow them inside, so they can give you the card (why don't they keep them in their pockets?). Once inside, they want you to sit down .. while they go retrieve a business card. Upon returning to the desk area, they bring a 'floor manager' to introduce you to. Then they have a LONG form they want to fill out . . .GEEZ!!! . . . just to get a business card. That is when I usually bail and run. Nonsense I say. Many on here seem to have good experiences here . . but not I. Have never been able to buy one at a good price.

July 19, 2013

Tacomaman, Buying a vehicle is a huge ordeal. It is one of the biggest purchases in some peoples life so we do treat is as so and want to make sure that every one is taken care of professionally. If you do not understand the way a sales floor is run please let me explain. There is a floor manager to look over the sales team to make sure that they did not miss anything and have treated you fairly. Above them is the sales manager to make sure every customer is spoken to. Lets face it, 95% of people shop on line. If you came to a dealership, you came to buy a car so something was missed if you did not. That is what the floor managers job is for to make sure we didn't miss anything. 9 times out of 10 it is either the car or the money which in this case you stated you could not buy one at a good price. Most all of our vehicles are sold at a good price or we would not sell them or be in business 20 years. It comes down to having one a person can afford. So we have not had one you can afford so far but I am sure we can help you with that. As you can see, there is a process that has made us successful and have made hundreds of thousands of loyal customers very happy. As far as a form? We give you a card and you know who we are, we ask the same from you. A very high percentage of serious buyers will want the sales person competing for their business and call you or email you back. If you filled the "4" question form out, name, cell, email and year make and model of the vehicle you have made a decisions on, they can call you sense we obviously didn't have your car because you did not buy one, or the vehicle was more than you could afford and this gives us time to find one for you that is in your budget. Our dealership does take up 4 blocks, all of our vehicles are not just in one place at the dealership. So while you are asked to "come in and sit down" out of the heat if you like, we are looking for the vehicle in our inventory for you while you take a brief moment and fill out the market survey. We have over 175 vehicles in stock, I'm sure we can help you find one affordable for you and your family. Please let us know. thanks, management

be careful

by from la fayette,la |

i was looking for a jeep grand cherokee,they had one and i called them to ask about it.they said it was running great and no problem. so i drove 2 hours to go to new orleans to see the car,and it was terrible. i would rate the engine and trans 3 on a scale of 10.. it was beginning of may,and i see after 7 months they still trying to trick somebody. watch out for that people..

The Consummate Sales and Service Provider

by from Metairie, LA |

It is easy to deal with a dealership that makes buying a car and serviceing a car a great experience. They are always focused on the customers needs and wants and providing both at a great price.