Global Motorsports - Downtown

Global Motorsports - Downtown

1504 Demonbreun St, Nashville, TN 37203

Used 877-468-4563

Great service and a no stress

by from Kennedale |

I just bought a Porsche 911 from Global Motorsport. Chris helped me out with all my questions and supported me with pictures and PPI etc in a great way. No pushing or stress with the purchase and I would definitely recommend them!

Such a great experience!

by from Portland, Oregon |

Chris Fortune is such a great guy. We had an excellent experience buying from him. We flew all the way from Oregon to buy this vehicle. If Chris wasn't so trustworthy and kind, I don't know that I would have come this far. Highly recommended!

Great experience!

by from Nashville, TN |

I had been shopping for a Lexus RX-350 for a few weeks and visited a number of dealers. There were lots of cars available in the Nashville area but what set Global Motorsports apart from the others was that they made me feel like a valued customer - not just for the day of the sale but also with an interest in doing business in the future as well. I recommend that you go see Matt!

Ryan McKinney and the Global Motorsports team ++++

by from Knoxville, TN |

My wife and I recently helped our daughter buy a car from Ryan McKinney at Global Motorsports. We bought our first car from him last year and had such a great experience that he was our 1st call this time around. He merged his business with Global Motorsports since our last purchase to help manage growing client base. Ryan is so pleasurable to work with because he's focused on our needs and not just trying to shove something on my family. We've developed a level of trust with Ryan that we've never had with another person in the car business. If you are in the market for a car, call Ryan @ Global Motorsports. Rob Harper

A pleasant buying experience

by from Clarksville, TN |

I would like to sincerely thank Global Motor Sports, Matt and their staff for such a pleasant buying experience. I've lived in numerous states in America and overseas and in over 30 years my experience with Matt and all of the staff at Global Motor Sports is by far one of if not the most customer friendly and professional automobile dealerships I've done business with. I would strongly recommend them if you're planning on purchasing a vehicle. Again thanks, accolades to the management and all staff.

A pleasant experience

by from Clarksville, TN |

As a Soldier who's lived abroad and purchase numerous vehicles I must say this experience was by far one of the most pleasant ever. Matt and his manager were frank, earnest and took a personal approach to meet this customers needs. From my initial inquiry, they exuded confidence and professionalism. I would highly recommend purchasing from these gentlemen, they are true assets and bring great credit to their company.

No Communication

by from Fairborn, OH |

Doesn't seem to want to respond to e-mail inquiries about a vehicle listed for sale. I've moved on to shop at other dealers.

Thank you for the enjoyable experience!

by from Newberry, SC |

I would like to thank Global Motorsports, Inc. (Nashville, TN) for not only selling me a great pre-owned car (BMW) but for really making this one of the most enjoyable and professional car-buying experiences I've ever had. I've owned BMW's for over 30 years and this recent purchase is right up there among the best! I very highly recommed to anyone who is considering buying a pre-owned foreighn car to definitely consider Global Motorsports! Many thank to Ryan McKinney, Jeremy Scates, and the whole staff for taking such good care of me (June 14, 2014)..... 5 stars!!!! Victor Vallo Jr. Newberry, SC

Actually enjoy buying your next car!

by from Madison, MS |

If you're considering buying another car, you've got to do yourself a favor and call Ryan McKinney at Global Motorsports directly at 615-428-8092. I've known him for years and we buy all our cars with him. He is very focused and driven to provide client satisfaction with honesty and integrity. Ryan is also very conscientious about value and will save you money on your next auto purchase. The service approach Ryan provides takes away all the trouble of shopping for autos and dealing with salespeople. I have recommended him to countless friends.

Exceptional service and buying experience

by from Brentwood, TN |

I had the pleasure of meeting Ryan a few years ago and was so pleased to work with him when my wife and I were in the market to become a "minivan family". Not only did he listen intently to our needs and get us a great deal, but he came up with creative ways to handle our transaction and find solutions to timing, lease terms and how to find the right vehicle for our family. Shopping for cars used to be a chore, but not anymore. Ryan, count on the Wolf family for many many purchases in the future. BW