Van Nuys Chrysler Dodge Jeep & RAM

6110 Van Nuys Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 91401

New 855-236-8387
Used 888-645-7856
Service 888-562-2905

Upfront No Hassle Pricing! "All You Need is a Mouse"

GREAT DEALERSHIP

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Great experience, the staff is helpful, knowledgeable and caring. Made the process smooth and easy

Had a Great Experience Buying a Jeep Grand Cheroke

by from Los Angeles, CA |

We came here twice actually. Once about a month ago at the beginning of our car search. Mila, our salesperson, was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and patient, taking us on several test rides. Most importantly, she wasn't pushy. It was our first day looking at cars, and I made it clear we weren't ready to make a decision yet. I appreciated that she respected that and let us leave to go look at some other cars on our list without the usual "let's make a deal today" hustle that we got at several other places. We came back a month later, pretty sure we wanted a new Jeep Grand Cherokee, and were pleasantly surprised when Mila remembered us. She again showed us the different trims and options and took us on several test rides. After several hours spent looking at different options, colors, etc., we finally decided to pull the trigger. The deal-making process was relatively stress-free and we left not only with a great deal but also feeling good about the whole process. Everyone we dealt with in the sales dept was great, from our salesperson, to the sales managers, to the general manager. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place to a friend.

Rude and unprofessional

by from Lancaster, ca |

I went in to buy a car on June 9 and till today they can't get it together. I signed a contract that day. I was contacted by the bank. I did everything I was supposed to do on my end. Yesterday I was told to go over some papers. I waited more than 1hr to speak to someone that admitted to not knowing what was going on. He said I had to sign a new contract with a higher Apr and monthly payment or give the car back. If I had known and been prepared I would have gladly given the car back. I wasn't obviously not, so I signed the paperwork because I had no way of getting back home ,1hour away. I went in today trying to explain my situation and prepared to give the car back. Travis Larsen was the first unprofessional that I spoke with and he tried to blame me for them not finding a bank. That my credit wasnt perfect so they couldnt find a bank. I was approved on June 9th so thats the dealerships fault.He than said I should've taken a cab home and not signed the contract. I told him someone there should've done their job and informed me of the changes. So then he calls in Serg Ulchenko and they both start babbling on how I should be glad and happy they found a bank. Really!! Is it not your job to do that. They blamed me for the first bank s denial and just kept on being rude until I started crying. Such a Horrible experience if my boyfriend would have been their I'm sure they would have never treated me that way. They were rude, unprofessional and nasty. I was forced to sign a contract because I was left without a ride at 830 pm an hour from home

The worst sales service EVER!

by from Van Nuys, Ca |

Absolutely the worst experience EVER! They don't know how to communicate with eta other or the customers. They don't listen to the customers. I knew the exact car I wanted. I even had a quote from another Jeep dealership. I called them and asked of they had that vehicle in stock. The sales guy said yes and said he could beat the offer. I told him I wasn't going there there to waste my time if he couldn't really so it. He said yes and said he would give me a full tank of gas if he couldn't. So I went down there. I waited over an hour before I found out they couldn't even find the car. It was missing. Then they told me the VP took it to San Diego for the weekend. Then they said they could get one from a different lot. I had to tell them at least 6 times what car I wanted. They kept asking me "Are you sure that's what you want?". This whole time I was telling them to run the numbers and not to worry about the car. After 3 1/2 hours, they couldn't beat the deal I had from the other dealership. They wasted my whole night and then when I asked for the gas card they said they would take me to a gas station and fill up my tank. I already had a full tank so they said they wouldnt do anything for me then. So they lied about everything just to get me down there. They even admitted it!!! Horrible way to do business!!!! Stay away from this place!!!

Great Service!

by from North Hills, CA |

Thank you for making me feel welcome. Thank you to all the staff, but especially thank you to Bob Hull.

They're back!!!!

by from Sun Valley, CA |

I recently took my Dodge Magnum R/T in for service and cannot say enough good things about the service I was given. Sandy and Bob in service are 2 of the most professional Service Advisors that I have ever worked with to date. This dealer used to be Big Valley Dodge years ago, but is under new ownership as Van Nuys Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram. I highly recommend giving them a try, you will not be disappointed.