Van Nuys Chrysler Dodge Jeep & RAM

6110 Van Nuys Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 91401

New 855-236-8387
Used 888-645-7856
Service 888-562-2905

Welcome to Van Nuys Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM! Grand Opening! New Ownership!

Just easy.

by from Studio City |

Sher was a revelation. Great chilled out chats, not too pushy and easy advice. Most importantly he listened to me and laughed at my jokes. It was a pleasure to buy a car off him. I also found the relaxing atmos Ghilzai phere of the dealership a perfect place to hang out. I'll be returning to Sher and there for my next purchase.

April 29, 2015

Dear JeepBoy, Thank you for the kind words! We are glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with Sher! He also had a great time working with you. We look forward to working with you again! See you next time!

Van Nuys Dealership

by from Los Angeles |

Had a great dealership experience as a first time buyer! John Griffin and Jimmy Jauregui offered great customer service and were very friendly!

March 12, 2015

Dear Jake, Thanks for the awesome 5 star Yelp!! We really appreciate it! We're glad that John and Jimmy were a great help to you. Congratulations on your car. We look forward to being your dealer for years to come!

Great Service & Buying Experience!! Top Notch.

by from Sunland, CA |

Stacy Lalone was the consummate professional, she did everything to make our buying experience top notch. Thanks Stacy!!

my new patriot

by from van nuys ca |

my buying experiance with john griffin and jimmy waragi was a fantastic experiance and they were amazing product specialists. so when i came in to the dealer ship i was confortable here and they worked hard to find me a car i could afford

February 19, 2015

Giovani, Congratulations on your Patriot! We are happy to hear you had a five star experience with Jimmy & John! We look forward to seeing you for your first service!

5 Stars for Jimmy Jauregui

by from Van Nuys California |

My salesperson was outstanding with a great personality. Jimmy Jauregui, salesperson, was very friendly and accomodating. He made me feel like I was buying my car from a friend or family member. He also, gave me an awesome deal on my Jeep Cherokee Sport. I would definetly recommend Jimmy to my friends and family who are interested in purchasing a car without the hassles and pressure. I give him a double thumbs up and a 5 star rating overall.

March 12, 2015

Greetings Sheri, Thank you for your business and for reviewing Jimmy and the store! We are glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with him. Congratulations on your new Jeep! We know you are enjoying it. We look forward to seeing you for your first oil change. All the best, Eric Van Ace

an amazing experience

by from los angeles |

John griffin and Jimmy Jauregui were very helpful and patient. They helped me find the perfect vehicle for me. I will be back.

January 10, 2015

Dear Daniel, Thank you for sharing your experience on cars.com! We greatly appreciate it. Congratulations on your new vehicle! We look forward to seeing you for your first oil change.

Best Dealership in L.A.!

by from Sherman Oaks, CA |

I spent time at a bunch of dealerships looking for a car and this was by far my favorite one! The guys were incredibly friendly and were very patient with me. Special thank you to John G. and Jimmy J. for assisting me in getting my sexy Jeep! This dealership also had WAY more car options then any other dealership. Highly recommend visiting Van Nuys Chrysler Dodge Jeep & Ram for your next car.

December 23, 2014

Wow Dyana! Thank you for the review. It means a great deal to us. Congratulations on your new Jeep! We're glad you enjoyed the selection and the service. We aim to please. It was great doing business with you. Happy Holidays, Eric Van Ace

John and Jimmy are awesome

by from Van Nuys california |

bought a new chrysler 200 and john griffin and jimmy j made my experience 100% enjoyable. they were very friendly

December 23, 2014

Dear Vanessa, Thank you for reviewing John and us! He is a great new part of the team. Our team would like to personally congratulate you on your new Chrysler 200! It was great doing business with you. Happy Holidays, Eric

Great dealership and top notch salesmen

by from Sylmar, CA |

I had a great experience buying my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee at the Van Nuys Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealership! The sales men there were very knowledgeable and they have an awesome selection of vehicles. Thank you Matt Hagen for helping me find my dream jeep. Sincerly Joe Hagenson

December 16, 2014

Dear Joe, Thank you for taking the time to review us! We would like to congratulate you on your new 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee! It makes us glad to know our team was able to assist you in finding your dream Jeep. We appreciate your business. Thank you.

Great service

by from Sylmar |

Sat Dec. 6th 2014, I had an awesome experience purchasing my new 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee at Van Nuys Chrysler. The best part was my salesman Matthew Hagen ! Matthew was able to tell us everything about all the features on our new vehicle and was a pleasure to deal with. Matthew was very pleasant and went the extra mile to make us feel comfortable and made every effort to fulfill all of our needs. Thank you Matthew I wish all car salesmen had your style of working with the customers. Sincerely One Happy Customer Wendy Hagenson

December 11, 2014

Dear Wendy, Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are elated to hear that Matt was able to assist you with the purchase of your 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee. We hope you are loving your new car. It was great doing business with you.