Texas Fine Cars

201 N Central Expy, Richardson, TX 75080

Used 866-524-2017

2003 VW Beetle Convertible

by from Lewiston, Idaho |

I purchased a 2003 VW Beetle convertible online from Texas Fine cars in Richardson. I dealt with Fadi Abdallah and he was very good to work with. I was nervous about buying a car in Texas without first seeing the vehicle. Fadi provided me a carfax and answered all my questions honestly. I was trying to arrange transport back to Idaho but was unsuccessful in the timeframe I wanted. I flew down with my daughter and drove the car back to Idaho. Fadi met me at the dealership at 10:30 pm because of my flights. He showed us how to retract the roof and other details on the car. We headed home and had no issues and no regrets with the car. Fadi also called me the next 2 days to make sure everything was going ok with the car on our drive home. Very good experience, the service was great and the car was just as described. Thanks Fadi I appreciate your attention to my satisfaction, we are very pleased.

Texas Fine Cars responded to this review

June 19, 2013

Thank You sir, Nice doing Business with and we hope to see you in the future, Thanks Fadi Abdallah TFC INC

CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from garland, texas |

Great service, very helpful..these guys will work with you so you can get that car you need

Customer for life!!

by from Allen, Texas |

I was very frustrated with the car buying process one night before deciding to stop at Texas Fine Cars in Richardson. Even though Fadi was actively working with a client when I walked through the door at almost closing time, he made it a point to welcome me, introduce himself and assure me that my business was important no matter what time it was. He went the extra mile to make sure that I got the best car possible to meet my needs. The deal was painless and the customer service follow up that I received afterwards was very much appreciated. I have referred many of my friends and family to Texas Fine Cars and specifically recommended that they ask for Fadi!! I am a customer for life!

GREAT PEOPLE

by from Dallas, Texas |

When I was in need of a car. Fadi helped me with the whole process of buying my car. I could not have asked for a better salesman. I can honestly say TX FINE CARS REALLY HELP ME. I do not write reviews, but I had to make an exception. THANK YOU FADI.

Tried to make it work

by from South of Metroplex |

We saw exactly what was advertised but it just wasn't the one.

Great service

by from Richardson TX |

Texas Fine Cars has good employee . I appreciated their customer care service, they way they help client fill comfortable and advocate for the client during the buying time. I was very nice , to interact with Fadhi, he takes care of the customer and knows very well what he is doing . thanks

Mandy 2008 Mazda CX7 purchasaed 2/2013

by from Plano TX |

I had a wonderful experience buying my 2008 Mazda CX7 from Texas Fine cars few months ago.the genteman that helped me with the whole process was Fadi and I needed a car right away.He did everything he could to get my financing done right away and make sure the car was in good working condition and followed up with me to make sure I am happy with my purchase.I appreciate their help to find a car that I really wanted and the price was very reasonable and I drive with peace of mind since this is my first experience buying a used car.I would recommend them to my friend and family and I am sending my daughter to get a car from them as well.

Great experience

by from Dallas, Texas |

It is a pleasure doing business with the people @ Texas Fine Cars. They put their customers first. They are at once: professional, courteous and friendly. They have my business for life. Oh, they have great cars, too.

Great service

by from Atlanta ga |

Very fast and quality service.answered all my questions ,and the car arrived in a very good condition

texas finest

by from richardson texas |

I got a 2008 hyandai n its a great car n i worked with fadi n hes q awsome person i loved tat place n would go back

2009 HHR

by from dallas, tx |

I bought a 2009 HHR...the customer service was excellant. They worked with me to get monthly payments i could afford...they gave me fair trade in on my car.

Texas Fine Cars responded to this review

June 12, 2013

Thank You Very Much Ms Lisa and we hope to do business with you in he future, Fadi S Abdallah Finance Manager TFC INC