MINI of Tinley Park

Service 866-906-3505

MINI Of Tinley Park-Huge Selection Of New and Pre-Owned MINI

The best Mini Dealer in Chicago area

by from Villa Park, IL |

I shopped around for two weekends, and got the best deal on a used Mini Cooper S from Tinley Park. Better than the other three, no hassle, no games, simply the best place to buy a used Mini.

New_MINI_2013

by from Chicago, IL |

Great dealership experience! I have driven a MINI for 11 years. When it was time for a new car, I was so happy that there is now a MINI dealership in the south suburbs! The team at MINI in Tinley was so nice and very accommodating! Connor was great to deal with. He worked very hard to make sure I was getting the MINI for me.

MY FIRST VISIT TO SERVICE DEPT

by from Lansing, Il. |

When you think of going to a service dept you think about something being wrong. They not only fixed what was wrong but took care of things which I didn't even realize were wrong. Good job guys !!! Five stars all the way!!!

MY FIRST VISIT TO SERVICE DEPT

by from Lansing, Il. |

Excellent experience buying a Minicooper from Jay

by from Crown Point, IN |

Had an overall excellent experience buying my first Mini Cooper from Jay Brooks at Mini Cooper of Mini Cooper of Tinley Park. No pressure sales, Jay helped me get my dream car at a great price! The finance manager helped me get through the paperwork in just a few minutes, and I was driving my Mini away :) I have never been happier with a car purchase, or. Car salesmen! Will definitely be back for me NEXT Mini:)

good job Tim Fehr

by from Kankakee, IL |

Tim was by far the most knowledgeable car salesman I've ever come across. He even know the dimensions of the interior cargo space and the exterior. He thoroughly reiewed all the accessories. He made the whole buying process pleasurable and exuded great confidence in the Mini Cooper models. And of course, the Clubman is GREAT!

great experience

by from Wilmington |

I had tim as my salesman and he was very knowledgeable and very patient with teaching me how to drive stick. Helped me out a lot on the price and overall made everything work for me. Recommend tim and mini of tinley park.