Cars2you.com

Cars2you.com

1500 E Mc Kinley Ave, Mishawaka, IN 46545

Used 888-465-7285

Great place to shop for a used car!

by from Valparaiso, In |

Just bought a car there and the salesman was great. No high pressure sales but he was willing to answer any questions that I had. My overall buying experience with them was excellent. If you are looking for a used vehicle then definitely give them a look.

Solid sale

by from South Bend, Indiana |

First time customers. Went in looking at another car. Came out buying a SUV. Salesman went out of his way to answer questions and googled his answers to verify. Definitely would buy again from them.

Satisfied Customer

by from Fort Wayne |

I really enjoyed "bartering" with Grig even though he was firm but fair. I am very happy with my purchase and this guy is a solid guy for sure:) Thanks, Rachel Aschliman

Honest trustworthy

by from Columbia city IN |

I bought a car for my son from grigor at cars 2 you.com. It was a great car at a fair price. He tried very hard to make us happy. And even stood behind something and fixed it for us after we bought the car. I know it's clashes with the stereotype but I personally appreciated his integrity. I would highly recommend him based on the one experience I had buying a great looking honda accord. Sincerely, Troy Gawthrop Columbia city in. We bought this car in Mishawaka

Absolutley as smooth as possible transaction

by from Austin, TX |

I purchased a 2007 Crown Vic P71 online with even test driving it. I only went by the reputation and reviews and decided to take a chance. I am glad I did. Greg was a pleasure to work with from start to end. Because i lived out of state he handled all the paperwork and it only took a couple of emails to get everything in order. He also made sure he was available for the transporter truck to have it picked up and delivered to Texas. It was exactly as described and the 27-30 pictures represented depicted any scratches or dings. This car was in great shape for being an old cop car. I was thrilled when the driver dropped off my car and it all checked out and ran like a charm. There is nothing better than taking a chance an everything works out perfect. I would recommend cars2you tof anyone that is looking for a clean used vehicle. My experience was perfect and I am sure yours will be too.

Reliable used Honda.

by from South Bend, IN |

Looking for a used Honda in good condition. Cars2You had nice selection. Prices very reasonable. Brakes were done before putting on lot. Had the car checked by a mechanic and all checked out good. Ran through a tank of gas and no issues at all. Good experience.

April 23, 2014

Thank you! We hope this car serves you well for many years.

Great place

by from Plymouth, IN |

I bought a used 2003 for our 18 yr old to drive. Greg was very helpful and straightforward. I felt he was honest about each of the cars we discussed. He let me test drive as many as I needed to without acting like I was a hassle, even though it was a very busy Saturday for him. We are so far pleased with our purchase. I did not check until I got home, but the donut spare was not in the trunk. I called him after the sale, figuring that was just my problem, but then he texted me back a day later and had found one for me to pick up, no extra charge. He didn't have to do that, but it speaks well of his commitment to customer satisfaction. I would look here again if I am in the market for a nice used car.

Enjoy the car!

we are very happy with our purchase

by from Niles MI |

we are very happy with our purchase. we looked all over for a work car for the wife and wanted something that was easy to maintain and Greg showed us a couple and let us drive the ones we wanted and all of this when it was only 11 degrees out. we looked at a bunch and he was real patient with us and she picked the first one we drove. we will be back and will recommend this dealer to anyone that wants a great used car for a great price.

April 23, 2014

Thank you! It was a pleasure to serve you.

honda civic

by from chicago, il |

The employees at Cars2you are as professional, knowledgeable and courteous as it gets. In this day and age, this is a rarity. The prices are competitive as well. Overall, it is a very pleasant experience. The sales experience was excellent, and when I wanted to return for maintenance, I learned that Cars2you has an excellent service department. Another reason why I give them such a high rating.

April 23, 2014

Thank you for the kind words.

car purchase

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

My wife and I went to this dealership to see sales representative Greg who was recommended to us by members of my family. Greg took the time to show the cars at the lot that are closest to the features my family of three was looking for. Amazingly a Subaru, which we had not even consider in our online research came to be the car we picked. After having driven the car for just over a month, both my wife and I can't think of a better choice. The entire staff that we came in contact with acted very professionally and we have nothing but praises for the entire dealership, especially Greg.

Tell all your friends!