Cars2you.com

Cars2you.com

1500 E Mc Kinley Ave, Mishawaka, IN 46545

Used 888-465-7285

Great dealer! Good deals.

by from South Bend, IN |

We bought a car here last summer. The salesperson was very knowledgeable, honest and helpful. As it was a used car, it had a minor problem later but the dealer/salesperson bent over backward to make it right. Recently, he was readily available to answer follow-up questions as well, making time for us in his very busy schedule. I would buy here again with complete confidence and am recommending this dealer to all my friends. Thanks for the deal and service.

great service clean facility

by from South Bend Indiana |

bought a Suburu for my sons first car great car needed a little tlc which is exactly what we were looking for Greg is very personable many vehicles to choose from highly recommend cars 2 you

Awsome!

by from Warsaw, IN |

Very satisfied! Greg backed up his word with action. He even let me take the vehicle all to way to Warsaw for my mechanic to check out! Fixed everything my mechanic found. I highly recommend giving him a shot.

Awesome dealership!

by from Mishawaka |

Having spent 3 months searching elsewhere then found Greg at cars to you. I was looking for something like a prius. He actually had 2 of them under $8k! After driving many of his cars, I kept coming back to the prius. I love it and the service is nonstop! Anything I've needed, Greg & his crew are right there to help. Thanx for everything!

fantastic!! great cars!!

by from indiana |

This dealer has so many amazing cars. Very personable, extremely honest and up front. I will definitely be coming back when I need to upgrade!

Great cars, great people!

by from Elkhart, IN |

We bought a Mazda and are very satisfied. We worked with Greg who met with us and showed us all of the available vehicles. We selected one and negotiated a fair price, which he put in writing. The entire process was smooth and painless. We are a Mazda family. We own a 5, a 6, and now a CX9. We use Cars2you to service all of our vehicles and find their price and service to be very competitive. Look, you're buying a car. There's a lot of schtick involved at every dealership - don't let any of them tell you otherwise. But my wife and I are satisfied with Cars2you. We would buy another vehicle from them and recommend them to you. Take a look - you'll be glad you did.

Did not contact me.

by from LP Indiana |

I requested info but the dealer did not contact me.

Cars2you.com responded to this review

August 23, 2014

I responded to your inquiry. I don't know why you didn't receive it. You are welcome to call me at 574-259-3333 and I will be happy to answer any of your questions.

Honest deal, great service and advice.

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

Buying a used car can be stressful. There are so many unknowns: How was it the vehicle cared for buy the previous owner(s)? Will I need to make repairs? Can I afford the extra expenses? The team at Cars2You eased my worries. They provided my with a free Car Fax report, they gave me advice on simple things like purchasing a new remote keyless entry fab and a new key, they offered assistance in the minor maintenancing my car needed, and they hired someone to detail clean the vehicle to my liking. This is a great dealership that believes in good service as a matter of pride. I highly recommend you visit.

Great place to shop for a used car!

by from Valparaiso, In |

Just bought a car there and the salesman was great. No high pressure sales but he was willing to answer any questions that I had. My overall buying experience with them was excellent. If you are looking for a used vehicle then definitely give them a look.

Solid sale

by from South Bend, Indiana |

First time customers. Went in looking at another car. Came out buying a SUV. Salesman went out of his way to answer questions and googled his answers to verify. Definitely would buy again from them.