Cars2you.com

1500 E Mc Kinley Ave, Mishawaka, IN 46545

Used 888-465-7285

Awesome dealership!

by from Mishawaka |

Having spent 3 months searching elsewhere then found Greg at cars to you. I was looking for something like a prius. He actually had 2 of them under $8k! After driving many of his cars, I kept coming back to the prius. I love it and the service is nonstop! Anything I've needed, Greg & his crew are right there to help. Thanx for everything!

fantastic!! great cars!!

by from indiana |

This dealer has so many amazing cars. Very personable, extremely honest and up front. I will definitely be coming back when I need to upgrade!

Great cars, great people!

by from Elkhart, IN |

We bought a Mazda and are very satisfied. We worked with Greg who met with us and showed us all of the available vehicles. We selected one and negotiated a fair price, which he put in writing. The entire process was smooth and painless. We are a Mazda family. We own a 5, a 6, and now a CX9. We use Cars2you to service all of our vehicles and find their price and service to be very competitive. Look, you're buying a car. There's a lot of schtick involved at every dealership - don't let any of them tell you otherwise. But my wife and I are satisfied with Cars2you. We would buy another vehicle from them and recommend them to you. Take a look - you'll be glad you did.

Did not contact me.

by from LP Indiana |

I requested info but the dealer did not contact me.

Cars2you.com responded to this review

August 23, 2014

I responded to your inquiry. I don't know why you didn't receive it. You are welcome to call me at 574-259-3333 and I will be happy to answer any of your questions.

Honest deal, great service and advice.

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

Buying a used car can be stressful. There are so many unknowns: How was it the vehicle cared for buy the previous owner(s)? Will I need to make repairs? Can I afford the extra expenses? The team at Cars2You eased my worries. They provided my with a free Car Fax report, they gave me advice on simple things like purchasing a new remote keyless entry fab and a new key, they offered assistance in the minor maintenancing my car needed, and they hired someone to detail clean the vehicle to my liking. This is a great dealership that believes in good service as a matter of pride. I highly recommend you visit.

Great place to shop for a used car!

by from Valparaiso, In |

Just bought a car there and the salesman was great. No high pressure sales but he was willing to answer any questions that I had. My overall buying experience with them was excellent. If you are looking for a used vehicle then definitely give them a look.

Solid sale

by from South Bend, Indiana |

First time customers. Went in looking at another car. Came out buying a SUV. Salesman went out of his way to answer questions and googled his answers to verify. Definitely would buy again from them.

Satisfied Customer

by from Fort Wayne |

I really enjoyed "bartering" with Grig even though he was firm but fair. I am very happy with my purchase and this guy is a solid guy for sure:) Thanks, Rachel Aschliman

Honest trustworthy

by from Columbia city IN |

I bought a car for my son from grigor at cars 2 you.com. It was a great car at a fair price. He tried very hard to make us happy. And even stood behind something and fixed it for us after we bought the car. I know it's clashes with the stereotype but I personally appreciated his integrity. I would highly recommend him based on the one experience I had buying a great looking honda accord. Sincerely, Troy Gawthrop Columbia city in. We bought this car in Mishawaka

Absolutley as smooth as possible transaction

by from Austin, TX |

I purchased a 2007 Crown Vic P71 online with even test driving it. I only went by the reputation and reviews and decided to take a chance. I am glad I did. Greg was a pleasure to work with from start to end. Because i lived out of state he handled all the paperwork and it only took a couple of emails to get everything in order. He also made sure he was available for the transporter truck to have it picked up and delivered to Texas. It was exactly as described and the 27-30 pictures represented depicted any scratches or dings. This car was in great shape for being an old cop car. I was thrilled when the driver dropped off my car and it all checked out and ran like a charm. There is nothing better than taking a chance an everything works out perfect. I would recommend cars2you tof anyone that is looking for a clean used vehicle. My experience was perfect and I am sure yours will be too.