Cars2you.com

1500 E Mc Kinley Ave, Mishawaka, IN 46545

Used 888-465-7285 Used 888-465-7285

CARS2YOU.COM is Indiana registered and insured dealership. We are a member of the NIADA and the IIADA.

Best service available

by from Berrien Spring, MI |

I can TRULY say that all of my experiences with Cars2You have been extremely helpful, courteous, and straight-forward. I am thankful that I have finally found a dealership that values integrity and demonstrates genuine care for their customers. Each time I have dealt with this business, it was clear that my needs and experiences were important. Greg has and continues to always go the extra mile in explaining and educating his customers throughout the process so they can be fully aware. I have been too many dealerships and have never been as content with service as with Cars2You. I live 40 minutes away, but I intend to pursue future business with Cars2You for all my future car needs; it is worth the drive. It is refreshing and rare to find a business that demonstrates honesty with all their business transactions. You will not regret doing business with this dealership and will be happy with the reliability and outcome of your purchases or repairs.

Recommended

by from Mishawaka, IN |

Just bought a 2003 Dodge Stratus here and the car was as described, well worth the price which was a relative bargain given the age and mileage on the car. The dealer worked with us some on the price and was very engaged and helpful during the process. The person that the car was bought for was very comfortable with the purchase and she knows cars. I would recommend this dealer to anyone in the area looking for a quality used vehicle.

Best car experience I've ever had!! Perfect

by from Mishawaka,IN |

Very friendly and knowledgeable about all cars on the lot. Best service I've seen at dealer. Very highly recommend!!!

Recent purchase review

by from Goshen, IN |

My husband and I have just bought our 3rd Subaru outback from Greg at cars2you.com on McKinley in Mishawaka we will ALWAYS drive Subaru?s. We will always buy from cars2you. Why waste time and money when Greg can put us in the car we want at the price we want. When we come to see Greg he raises the hood of our car and checks the oil & fluids & listens to it run- on the car we already own & don?t intend to trade- Now THAT?S SERVICE! Our most recent purchase was a Subaru that he just got. Did not have time to ready it for sale, we talked him in to buy the car as is Greg priced it accordingly soon, we had some questions and Greg handled us as if we had a full warrantee. We have watched cars2you grow over the years. This growth doesn?t come without honesty & integrity. Cars2you goes over and beyond. No wonder they have a high reputation. They have high standards. Nancy & Charlie Cobb

review

by from South Bend, IN |

I can?t say enough good about cars2you.com. Greg sees to it that all cars have all the bugs worked out before putting them on the lot. You can drive away from cars2you with confidence. Greg is very accommodating and helpful during the purchase process. I will purchase my next car at cars2you, and I will advise my friends to do so.

Family-Owned Business Offering Excellent Service

by from Elkhart, IN |

I'm in my fifties...so I've been to a few car dealers over the years and even worked at one for awhile....this is the first time I've ever felt inclined to give a 5-star rating. The salesperson was friendly...zero pressure (he seemed much more honest than your run-of-the-mill used car dealer)...and knew a lot of each vehicles' history. The particular vehicle I purchased was clean, nearly rust-free and in excellent condition (I had it inspected and everything passed with flying colors). The price was also right--I looked at a lot of similarly-priced vehicles on other lots that were rusting underneath, had much higher mileage or had other problems. Other vehicles with the same mileage and overall condition were at least $1000 more at other dealerships, so I feel I got a good deal for my $$. They don't have a big, fancy showroom with a pinball machine, but that lower overhead translates into savings for the customer! I would (and do) recommend this dealership.

Great Service

by from South Bend, IN |

After I got my financing taken care of, I looked at the car one afternoon and drove home with it 24 hours later. Everything went very smoothly, none of the negatives that most people talk about with used car lots. It was a great experience. Greg and his service shop came through with everything we talked about and I am very satisfied. I would recommend his business to anyone. Jonathan N.

Great service! Great to do business with!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Well worth drive to Mishawaka. My parents are repeat customers and recommended. Very impressed. Great variety of cars to choose from. Very personable customer service. Highly recommend!

Great Service & friendly staff

by from South Bend, IN |

We were looking for a car for our college age son. Greg was amazing at helping us out. He is very honest and trustworthy dealer, which is a rare find these days.He also has an amazing people skills. He helped us a lot with the purchase of Toyota for our son and also with our old car, that needed some repairs. I would definitely recommend this dealership to all my friends and family.

Cars2you.com responded to this review

May 28, 2015

We are happy that we were able to help you fins a car.

Good place.

by from Elkhart in. |

First and only car I ever bought from a car lot. Good truck, good deal, good people, good service. 10/10 would go back. Thanks Greg.

Cars2you.com responded to this review

May 28, 2015

We are happy to have changed your view of the used car dealer.