Cars2you.com

Cars2you.com

1500 E Mc Kinley Ave, Mishawaka, IN 46545

Used 888-465-7285

CARS2YOU.COM is Indiana registered and insured dealership. We are a member of the NIADA and the IIADA.

Great Service & friendly staff

by from South Bend, IN |

We were looking for a car for our college age son. Greg was amazing at helping us out. He is very honest and trustworthy dealer, which is a rare find these days.He also has an amazing people skills. He helped us a lot with the purchase of Toyota for our son and also with our old car, that needed some repairs. I would definitely recommend this dealership to all my friends and family.

Good place.

by from Elkhart in. |

First and only car I ever bought from a car lot. Good truck, good deal, good people, good service. 10/10 would go back. Thanks Greg.

Good prices, great service

by from Granger, IN |

I bought a car for my daughter her and she loves it. I also have had repairs done on my Honda Pilot and saved hundreds over what another shop quoted me. They are always very personable and friendly.

Impressed

by from South Bend, IN |

I left the following review on Google as well: Hands down, choosing to go with Cars2You was the best decision we could have made when it came to buying a used car. Greg (Grigor) is excellent to work with. He is honest and helpful, and he and his mechanics KNOW cars. He definitely makes car buying feel like a "win win" situation. When I first stopped in it was right at closing time, but he encouraged me to try out a couple of the cars I was looking at. Over the course of a few days, my wife and I stopped in to check out different vehicles and at no time did we feel pressured to make a quick decision. When we settled on a car, he encouraged me to take it to another mechanic to be evaluated, and then his own mechanics went through the evaluation with me so that I could understand it better (note: avoid dealerships for your 2nd opinion...that's all I'll say). We quickly came to an agreement on some things that his guys would take care of and I came away with a really good understanding of the car I was buying. His cars are priced very well, especially if you are looking for a solid used car with a lot of life left in it. That also means that you shouldn't wait too long to pull the trigger if you like something. Lastly, I want to talk about Greg himself. When I first met him, I got a good vibe from him. He felt trustworthy. What was great was that we happened to be talking to a friend and when we mentioned Cars2You and Greg, our friend immediately began gushing about how fantastic he is. In all of my interactions, Greg has been forthright and honest. He wants to do good by his customers. I've already directed two different friends to him to check out his cars.

Great Cars, Great Salesman, Great Service!

by from South Bend, IN |

Bought a car last summer for my son to go back and forth from college. It has been such a dependable car and I was so happy with the experience that I went back for another car and ended up buying 2 more cars, 1 for my wife and 1 for my other son. Greg is very honest and forthcoming about the cars in his lot and very helpful through the buying process. I will return for all my used cars and have already recommended this lot to everyone I talk to about buying a car.

Great Salesman

by from Osceola, IN |

We were looking for a second car and I researched two different lots. Cars 2 You had the best reviews and the best selection in our price range. We went on a Friday right before a snow storm. Grigor was great about the whole experience. We looked at a few cars before it got to bad. We told Grigor we would be back Monday when the weather was better. Monday came and we looked at 6 different cars. Grigor was very helpful and accommodating. We took 2 cars for a test drive and ultimately purchased one. He was great during the whole process. Grigor also said if we had any problems to bring the car in and he would have his mechanics look at it. We highly recommend visiting Grigor and Cars 2 You when looking for your next used car.

Great dealer! Good deals.

by from South Bend, IN |

We bought a car here last summer. The salesperson was very knowledgeable, honest and helpful. As it was a used car, it had a minor problem later but the dealer/salesperson bent over backward to make it right. Recently, he was readily available to answer follow-up questions as well, making time for us in his very busy schedule. I would buy here again with complete confidence and am recommending this dealer to all my friends. Thanks for the deal and service.

great service clean facility

by from South Bend Indiana |

bought a Suburu for my sons first car great car needed a little tlc which is exactly what we were looking for Greg is very personable many vehicles to choose from highly recommend cars 2 you

Awsome!

by from Warsaw, IN |

Very satisfied! Greg backed up his word with action. He even let me take the vehicle all to way to Warsaw for my mechanic to check out! Fixed everything my mechanic found. I highly recommend giving him a shot.

Awesome dealership!

by from Mishawaka |

Having spent 3 months searching elsewhere then found Greg at cars to you. I was looking for something like a prius. He actually had 2 of them under $8k! After driving many of his cars, I kept coming back to the prius. I love it and the service is nonstop! Anything I've needed, Greg & his crew are right there to help. Thanx for everything!