Cars2you.com

Cars2you.com

1500 E Mc Kinley Ave, Mishawaka, IN 46545

Used 888-465-7285

CARS2YOU.COM is Indiana registered and insured dealership. We are a member of the NIADA and the IIADA.

Recent purchase review

by from Goshen, IN |

My husband and I have just bought our 3rd Subaru outback from Greg at cars2you.com on McKinley in Mishawaka we will ALWAYS drive Subaru?s. We will always buy from cars2you. Why waste time and money when Greg can put us in the car we want at the price we want. When we come to see Greg he raises the hood of our car and checks the oil & fluids & listens to it run- on the car we already own & don?t intend to trade- Now THAT?S SERVICE! Our most recent purchase was a Subaru that he just got. Did not have time to ready it for sale, we talked him in to buy the car as is Greg priced it accordingly soon, we had some questions and Greg handled us as if we had a full warrantee. We have watched cars2you grow over the years. This growth doesn?t come without honesty & integrity. Cars2you goes over and beyond. No wonder they have a high reputation. They have high standards. Nancy & Charlie Cobb

review

by from South Bend, IN |

I can?t say enough good about cars2you.com. Greg sees to it that all cars have all the bugs worked out before putting them on the lot. You can drive away from cars2you with confidence. Greg is very accommodating and helpful during the purchase process. I will purchase my next car at cars2you, and I will advise my friends to do so.

Family-Owned Business Offering Excellent Service

by from Elkhart, IN |

I'm in my fifties...so I've been to a few car dealers over the years and even worked at one for awhile....this is the first time I've ever felt inclined to give a 5-star rating. The salesperson was friendly...zero pressure (he seemed much more honest than your run-of-the-mill used car dealer)...and knew a lot of each vehicles' history. The particular vehicle I purchased was clean, nearly rust-free and in excellent condition (I had it inspected and everything passed with flying colors). The price was also right--I looked at a lot of similarly-priced vehicles on other lots that were rusting underneath, had much higher mileage or had other problems. Other vehicles with the same mileage and overall condition were at least $1000 more at other dealerships, so I feel I got a good deal for my $$. They don't have a big, fancy showroom with a pinball machine, but that lower overhead translates into savings for the customer! I would (and do) recommend this dealership.

Great Service

by from South Bend, IN |

After I got my financing taken care of, I looked at the car one afternoon and drove home with it 24 hours later. Everything went very smoothly, none of the negatives that most people talk about with used car lots. It was a great experience. Greg and his service shop came through with everything we talked about and I am very satisfied. I would recommend his business to anyone. Jonathan N.

Great service! Great to do business with!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Well worth drive to Mishawaka. My parents are repeat customers and recommended. Very impressed. Great variety of cars to choose from. Very personable customer service. Highly recommend!

Great Service & friendly staff

by from South Bend, IN |

We were looking for a car for our college age son. Greg was amazing at helping us out. He is very honest and trustworthy dealer, which is a rare find these days.He also has an amazing people skills. He helped us a lot with the purchase of Toyota for our son and also with our old car, that needed some repairs. I would definitely recommend this dealership to all my friends and family.

May 28, 2015

We are happy that we were able to help you fins a car.

Good place.

by from Elkhart in. |

First and only car I ever bought from a car lot. Good truck, good deal, good people, good service. 10/10 would go back. Thanks Greg.

May 28, 2015

We are happy to have changed your view of the used car dealer.

Good prices, great service

by from Granger, IN |

I bought a car for my daughter her and she loves it. I also have had repairs done on my Honda Pilot and saved hundreds over what another shop quoted me. They are always very personable and friendly.

Come back anytime!!!

Impressed

by from South Bend, IN |

I left the following review on Google as well: Hands down, choosing to go with Cars2You was the best decision we could have made when it came to buying a used car. Greg (Grigor) is excellent to work with. He is honest and helpful, and he and his mechanics KNOW cars. He definitely makes car buying feel like a "win win" situation. When I first stopped in it was right at closing time, but he encouraged me to try out a couple of the cars I was looking at. Over the course of a few days, my wife and I stopped in to check out different vehicles and at no time did we feel pressured to make a quick decision. When we settled on a car, he encouraged me to take it to another mechanic to be evaluated, and then his own mechanics went through the evaluation with me so that I could understand it better (note: avoid dealerships for your 2nd opinion...that's all I'll say). We quickly came to an agreement on some things that his guys would take care of and I came away with a really good understanding of the car I was buying. His cars are priced very well, especially if you are looking for a solid used car with a lot of life left in it. That also means that you shouldn't wait too long to pull the trigger if you like something. Lastly, I want to talk about Greg himself. When I first met him, I got a good vibe from him. He felt trustworthy. What was great was that we happened to be talking to a friend and when we mentioned Cars2You and Greg, our friend immediately began gushing about how fantastic he is. In all of my interactions, Greg has been forthright and honest. He wants to do good by his customers. I've already directed two different friends to him to check out his cars.

May 28, 2015

I am happy that you were pleased with our service. We will do everything we can to keep you happy and satisfied.

Great Cars, Great Salesman, Great Service!

by from South Bend, IN |

Bought a car last summer for my son to go back and forth from college. It has been such a dependable car and I was so happy with the experience that I went back for another car and ended up buying 2 more cars, 1 for my wife and 1 for my other son. Greg is very honest and forthcoming about the cars in his lot and very helpful through the buying process. I will return for all my used cars and have already recommended this lot to everyone I talk to about buying a car.

May 28, 2015

Thank you for the kind words!