Cars2you.com

1500 E Mc Kinley Ave, Mishawaka, IN 46545

Used 888-465-7285

Reliable used Honda.

by from South Bend, IN |

Looking for a used Honda in good condition. Cars2You had nice selection. Prices very reasonable. Brakes were done before putting on lot. Had the car checked by a mechanic and all checked out good. Ran through a tank of gas and no issues at all. Good experience.

April 23, 2014

Thank you! We hope this car serves you well for many years.

Great place

by from Plymouth, IN |

I bought a used 2003 for our 18 yr old to drive. Greg was very helpful and straightforward. I felt he was honest about each of the cars we discussed. He let me test drive as many as I needed to without acting like I was a hassle, even though it was a very busy Saturday for him. We are so far pleased with our purchase. I did not check until I got home, but the donut spare was not in the trunk. I called him after the sale, figuring that was just my problem, but then he texted me back a day later and had found one for me to pick up, no extra charge. He didn't have to do that, but it speaks well of his commitment to customer satisfaction. I would look here again if I am in the market for a nice used car.

Enjoy the car!

we are very happy with our purchase

by from Niles MI |

we are very happy with our purchase. we looked all over for a work car for the wife and wanted something that was easy to maintain and Greg showed us a couple and let us drive the ones we wanted and all of this when it was only 11 degrees out. we looked at a bunch and he was real patient with us and she picked the first one we drove. we will be back and will recommend this dealer to anyone that wants a great used car for a great price.

April 23, 2014

Thank you! It was a pleasure to serve you.

honda civic

by from chicago, il |

The employees at Cars2you are as professional, knowledgeable and courteous as it gets. In this day and age, this is a rarity. The prices are competitive as well. Overall, it is a very pleasant experience. The sales experience was excellent, and when I wanted to return for maintenance, I learned that Cars2you has an excellent service department. Another reason why I give them such a high rating.

April 23, 2014

Thank you for the kind words.

car purchase

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

My wife and I went to this dealership to see sales representative Greg who was recommended to us by members of my family. Greg took the time to show the cars at the lot that are closest to the features my family of three was looking for. Amazingly a Subaru, which we had not even consider in our online research came to be the car we picked. After having driven the car for just over a month, both my wife and I can't think of a better choice. The entire staff that we came in contact with acted very professionally and we have nothing but praises for the entire dealership, especially Greg.

Tell all your friends!

review

by from jackson, mi |

an excellent dealership to get a car from. very happy.

Come Back anytime!

Amazing service at Cars2you.com

by from South Bend, Indiana |

I needed a car and Greg (the owner) provided me with a reliable car and said if there is anything needed fixed he would do that for a small fee and not charge for the parts only labor. Awesome customer service and smooth process.

November 8, 2013

We are glad to hear that you were happy with your purchase. Yes we will help with anything you have an issue with. The parts will not be free but I don't mark them up at all.

Excellent Service and a sandwich too

by from Elkhart, In. |

I needed to get my hands on a used car. I am glad I came here to cars2you. Greg and his staff are very pleasant to work with. They take their time to explain all of the things both pros and cons about their vehicles. What I like about Greg and his crew is that they were honest, laid back and not the usual used car lot group. No high pressure sales. The thing that got me to buy the car was that I was hungry and they bought me a rather expensive sandwich that was....DELICIOUS!!!! I will not only come back here for the purchase of another car but recommend this place to anyone who is looking for good service and likable people.

November 8, 2013

I am glad you enjoyed the sandwich.

purchased a used 4X4 Ford

by from Elkhart, IN |

I had been looking for a decent 4X4 work truck for sometime. I just couldn't find what I was looking for as far as price and quality, until I went to cars2you. From beginning to end it was a no pressure, great experience. If you are in the market for a used car, I would highly recommend checking these guys out.

February 1, 2014

Come back anytime!

Subaru Forester Purchase

by from Goshen, IN |

Grigor and his family & staff were stellar in their helpfulness and willingness to negotiate the purchase of a 2006 Subaru Forester. I knew from the moment I laid eyes on the vehicle, then test drove it, that this was the vehicle for me. I test drove a number of other Subaru's ~ they were all very fine vehicles, but the Forester fit my needs the best. Grigor is second to none in the way he treats his customers. He is by far the most honest person I have ever dealt with when purchasing a vehicle. I would HIGHLY recommend everyone who is looking for the BEST inventory, and deal on a great used vehicle, that you would pay CARS2YOU a visit. You will be blessed. I will continue to come back. This is one place that honors you, and deserves your business.

April 23, 2014

Pleasure doing business with you. Tell your Friends!