Cars2you.com

1500 E Mc Kinley Ave, Mishawaka, IN 46545

Used 888-465-7285

review

by from jackson, mi |

an excellent dealership to get a car from. very happy.

April 23, 2014

Come Back anytime!

Amazing service at Cars2you.com

by from South Bend, Indiana |

I needed a car and Greg (the owner) provided me with a reliable car and said if there is anything needed fixed he would do that for a small fee and not charge for the parts only labor. Awesome customer service and smooth process.

November 8, 2013

We are glad to hear that you were happy with your purchase. Yes we will help with anything you have an issue with. The parts will not be free but I don't mark them up at all.

Excellent Service and a sandwich too

by from Elkhart, In. |

I needed to get my hands on a used car. I am glad I came here to cars2you. Greg and his staff are very pleasant to work with. They take their time to explain all of the things both pros and cons about their vehicles. What I like about Greg and his crew is that they were honest, laid back and not the usual used car lot group. No high pressure sales. The thing that got me to buy the car was that I was hungry and they bought me a rather expensive sandwich that was....DELICIOUS!!!! I will not only come back here for the purchase of another car but recommend this place to anyone who is looking for good service and likable people.

November 8, 2013

I am glad you enjoyed the sandwich.

purchased a used 4X4 Ford

by from Elkhart, IN |

I had been looking for a decent 4X4 work truck for sometime. I just couldn't find what I was looking for as far as price and quality, until I went to cars2you. From beginning to end it was a no pressure, great experience. If you are in the market for a used car, I would highly recommend checking these guys out.

February 1, 2014

Come back anytime!

Subaru Forester Purchase

by from Goshen, IN |

Grigor and his family & staff were stellar in their helpfulness and willingness to negotiate the purchase of a 2006 Subaru Forester. I knew from the moment I laid eyes on the vehicle, then test drove it, that this was the vehicle for me. I test drove a number of other Subaru's ~ they were all very fine vehicles, but the Forester fit my needs the best. Grigor is second to none in the way he treats his customers. He is by far the most honest person I have ever dealt with when purchasing a vehicle. I would HIGHLY recommend everyone who is looking for the BEST inventory, and deal on a great used vehicle, that you would pay CARS2YOU a visit. You will be blessed. I will continue to come back. This is one place that honors you, and deserves your business.

April 23, 2014

Pleasure doing business with you. Tell your Friends!

Toyota purchase

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I purchased a used Toyota from this dealership and was pleased with the experience. We were able to reach a good deal for the vehicle, and the salesman Greg was very nice and helpful. I found the car online, and the posting was accurate. The car is in great condition, and a very good value for the money. I would recommend this dealership. The buying process was long, but they did inspect and detail the vehicle while I filled out paperwork and even put gas in the car before I left!

November 6, 2013

Thank you! We were glad to help.

would not recomend buying car form here

by from Stevensville MI |

bought Truck from cars2you knew it was a used truck didn't know how used.they replaced alternator but stripped out all the mounting screws on top never plugged in top plug. truck died just as i pulled into drive at home dead battary. but when i had test drove it it was ok for a used truck no loud noises or major knocking sounds. had to replace spark plugs 1st thing they were totally shot that when i found it has a blown head gasket. I live 40 miles away he said he would help repair any problems but after seeing how they do it NO THANKS. Fool Me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me..I will not ever recomend or buy another car from them. i should have did my homework maybe i would not be driving this lemon. BUYER BEWARE!

November 6, 2013

I am very sorry that you had an unpleasant experience with us. We never intend to sell a bad vehicle to anyone. I understand that we have lost your trust and that is why you refused our help, but we stand by our product and want to make sure our customers are happy. I will continue to offer help to anyone that needs it, including yourself, and I hope that I can gain back your trust, and help you, in the near future. Again, I am truly sorry for everything that has happened.

The Best place for Pre-owned cars !!!

by from Mishawaka, In |

Very happy with my Toyota even if its been 7-8 mounts since i bought it !! My car runs and drives great just because the General Manager Greg was with great attitude and respectful to sell me the best pre-owned car i've ever had. I would highly recommend CARS2YOU in Mishawaka for everyone who is looking to buy High quality pre-owned car in the future. Thanks guys

It was our pleasure.

The Best dealership for Pre-owned cars !!!

by from Mishawaka, In |

I made the best choice with buying a car from CARS2YOU.com on 1500 E. Mc'Kinley Hwy, Mishawaka , In. My car still runs and drives great even if its been 7-8 months when i bought it ! The General Manager Greg was with great attitude , very polite and respectful. I am very happy with my Toyota and I would Highly recommend CRS2YOU for your future car to buy from . Thanks guys

October 12, 2013

Glad to have made you happy. Feel free to call if you need any help in the future.

The best car experience I've ever had.

by from South Bend, Indiana |

My purchase experience with Cars2You.com was extremely positive. I have never felt so comfortable shopping for a car, and I hope it is the same for you. I found an online posting for the vehicle I wanted, and decided to go take a look. I must admit, I was reluctant to visit at first because it was not one of the well-known dealership companies (Ford, BMW, GM, Acura, etc.) and it was a bit of a drive. I cannot tell you how great of a decision it was to take a visit. Grigor was a knowledgeable and honest business man who knew when to help and or just let you browse - something I've never experienced at a car dealer. The customer service was more than I had ever expected, which had a huge impact on my buying decision. Seeing the original sticker price of the vehicle was not much over the Blue Book Value, and that Cars2You.com was still willing to do some slight negotiating spoke volumes to me. I am very happy with my Pontiac Vibe. I purchased the vehicle in good condition in and out. I can honestly say, without reservation I will return years from now when it time for me to purchase another vehicle. Additionally, I highly recommend Cars2You to others. My purchase experience was hassle-free, quick, and easy; thus, I certain that yours would be the same! Grigor is by far the most honest car dealer in the area, and I hope you will go check out Cars2You.com.

October 12, 2013

Thank you! Your feedback means a lot. It was a pleasure to serve you.