Cars2you.com

1500 E Mc Kinley Ave, Mishawaka, IN 46545

Used 888-465-7285

Toyota purchase

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I purchased a used Toyota from this dealership and was pleased with the experience. We were able to reach a good deal for the vehicle, and the salesman Greg was very nice and helpful. I found the car online, and the posting was accurate. The car is in great condition, and a very good value for the money. I would recommend this dealership. The buying process was long, but they did inspect and detail the vehicle while I filled out paperwork and even put gas in the car before I left!

November 6, 2013

Thank you! We were glad to help.

would not recomend buying car form here

by from Stevensville MI |

bought Truck from cars2you knew it was a used truck didn't know how used.they replaced alternator but stripped out all the mounting screws on top never plugged in top plug. truck died just as i pulled into drive at home dead battary. but when i had test drove it it was ok for a used truck no loud noises or major knocking sounds. had to replace spark plugs 1st thing they were totally shot that when i found it has a blown head gasket. I live 40 miles away he said he would help repair any problems but after seeing how they do it NO THANKS. Fool Me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me..I will not ever recomend or buy another car from them. i should have did my homework maybe i would not be driving this lemon. BUYER BEWARE!

November 6, 2013

I am very sorry that you had an unpleasant experience with us. We never intend to sell a bad vehicle to anyone. I understand that we have lost your trust and that is why you refused our help, but we stand by our product and want to make sure our customers are happy. I will continue to offer help to anyone that needs it, including yourself, and I hope that I can gain back your trust, and help you, in the near future. Again, I am truly sorry for everything that has happened.

The Best place for Pre-owned cars !!!

by from Mishawaka, In |

Very happy with my Toyota even if its been 7-8 mounts since i bought it !! My car runs and drives great just because the General Manager Greg was with great attitude and respectful to sell me the best pre-owned car i've ever had. I would highly recommend CARS2YOU in Mishawaka for everyone who is looking to buy High quality pre-owned car in the future. Thanks guys

It was our pleasure.

The Best dealership for Pre-owned cars !!!

by from Mishawaka, In |

I made the best choice with buying a car from CARS2YOU.com on 1500 E. Mc'Kinley Hwy, Mishawaka , In. My car still runs and drives great even if its been 7-8 months when i bought it ! The General Manager Greg was with great attitude , very polite and respectful. I am very happy with my Toyota and I would Highly recommend CRS2YOU for your future car to buy from . Thanks guys

October 12, 2013

Glad to have made you happy. Feel free to call if you need any help in the future.

The best car experience I've ever had.

by from South Bend, Indiana |

My purchase experience with Cars2You.com was extremely positive. I have never felt so comfortable shopping for a car, and I hope it is the same for you. I found an online posting for the vehicle I wanted, and decided to go take a look. I must admit, I was reluctant to visit at first because it was not one of the well-known dealership companies (Ford, BMW, GM, Acura, etc.) and it was a bit of a drive. I cannot tell you how great of a decision it was to take a visit. Grigor was a knowledgeable and honest business man who knew when to help and or just let you browse - something I've never experienced at a car dealer. The customer service was more than I had ever expected, which had a huge impact on my buying decision. Seeing the original sticker price of the vehicle was not much over the Blue Book Value, and that Cars2You.com was still willing to do some slight negotiating spoke volumes to me. I am very happy with my Pontiac Vibe. I purchased the vehicle in good condition in and out. I can honestly say, without reservation I will return years from now when it time for me to purchase another vehicle. Additionally, I highly recommend Cars2You to others. My purchase experience was hassle-free, quick, and easy; thus, I certain that yours would be the same! Grigor is by far the most honest car dealer in the area, and I hope you will go check out Cars2You.com.

October 12, 2013

Thank you! Your feedback means a lot. It was a pleasure to serve you.

Best Used Car buying experience ever!

by from Mishawaka, IN |

Greg stands out as a used car dealer. He has his own shop to ensure that cars on his lot on in excellent state of repair. It was a pleasure to buy a used car from Cars2You.

October 12, 2013

We appreciate the business. Come back anytime!

Buy a car from this guy, we recommend him highly!

by from South Bend, IN |

We decided to buy a used Honda and Cars2you had 5 with in my budget so we went there. Greg (Grigor) is very nice and let me test drive all the cars. When I picked one out and asked him if I could take it to my own mechanic to have him look at it, Greg said sure, no problem. My mechanic really couldn't find anything wrong, but suggested I ask for replacement wiper blades, spare tire and battery, and Greg said sure, no problem. He replaced all that and then the serpentine belt, cause he said his mechanic said it needed to be replaced. This is not only a great car, but we got a great deal and Greg was very, very, nice and helpful. He kept saying he wants customers for life, and will do anything in the future to make us happy too! Buy a car from this guy, we recommend him highly!

April 18, 2013

Thanks so much for your review! I'm happy to hear that you had a great experience with us and I hope you are still happy with your purchase. Please recommend us to any friends or family!

Business owner

by from Niles, MI |

As the owner of a business with accounts spread over the entire midwest it is very important to purchase the highest quality used vehicles possible for our field managers. This means we are looking for higher quality used vehicles that will be reliable and not add to our operating costs. The service and care I have recieved from the Cars2You group has been very good. I do realize we are purchasing "used" vehicles and their will undoubtedly be some problems with any used vehicle however, I have been very pleased wiith the honesty and helpfull attitude shown by this company. I would and have referred Cars2You to my employees and others. We are now in the process of purchasing the 6th vehicle from Cars2You and I see no reason why we will go else where.

October 12, 2013

Pleasure to do business with you! Hope to see you soon.

Happy customer

by from South Bend, IN |

My experience with Cars2you has been wonderful. A year ago, I toyed with the idea of purchasing a used car. When I first stepped in, a salesman asked me if I needed help with anything. I said "no, I'm just looking around" and he left me alone and told me to let him know if I needed anything. I was free to play around with the various cars on the lot without being pressured. When it was finally time to buy my car, I remembered this experience and decided to look at Cars2you once more. The person who helped me, Greg, was very friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating. He answered all the questions I had about the car I was interested in, took me on a test drive, and gave me the exact pricing breakdown of the model via e-mail. I told him I was not ready to buy that day and he was completely OK with that. A few days later, I stopped by again to get some more details, and Greg was very helpful once again. When I was ready to buy my car, Greg treated me fairly and with respect. There was no fudging of the numbers; I saw how my out-the-door price was broken down. The price we agreed upon was fair and within the range that other people paid across the country. The service department seems pretty neat and they took care of one issue I had with the car pretty quickly. Overall, my experience with Cars2you was positive. Everyone I dealt with was great, and I never felt as though I was playing games. If you are in the market for a car, do your research first, and then stop by Cars2you.

April 18, 2013

Thanks so much for your review! I'm happy that you had a good experience with us and are still enjoying your car. I hope that you recommend us to any friends or family so we can provide them with a great car buying experience as well!

Low Cost with good service

by from niles, mi |

I have personally purchase a Ford Focus hatchback '06. I've put 20K miles on since the purchase, and happy with value of the car (which was $2,000 below Blue Book). I can now sell my car for the same value I bought it for, which wouldn't have been possible with other dealerships I looked at. Our business has also purchase 4 vehicles from Cars2U with positive results. We've had a few niggling issues with some of the cars, but every time we talked to Grigor about the issues, he is helpful and has addressed the problems for low to no cost to us. I think the best part about shopping for a car at Cars2U is that even though you are purchasing a high-mileage vehicle, Grigor and his team work hard to make sure it is in good driving condition and will do their best to save you money.

April 18, 2013

Thanks for your review! I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with your purchase and that we provided you with a good car buying experience. I hope that you recommend us to any family or friends who need a new car!