Auto Haus of Fort Myers

3322 Fowler St, Fort Myers, FL 33901

Used 888-713-1159

Internet search

by from Naples FL |

I found an 09 Audi on AutoHaus website. I chatted with Tom online and made an appointment to see the car. Tom secured financing for me in minutes, gave me a reasonable offer for my trade in and we came to an agreement. Because they had just received the car, they serviced it for me and I picked it up the next afternoon. Overall, Tom and DJ were refreshing to work with, they both made the transaction easy while keeping me well informed. I sincerely appreciate their business like approach and their integrity.

NEW CAR EXPERIENCE.

by from FORT MYERS, FL |

DJ AND THE OWNER MICHAEL TIANI WERE VERY PLEASANT TO WORK WITH. IT WAS A HASSLE FREE BUYING EXPERIENCE. I RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO COME HERE. NOTHING BUT COMPLETE HONESTY!!!

First internet search car. Very easy transaction.

by from Gaylord MI |

These people were real easy to work with. Was waiting at the airport for me when I got there. Paperwork ready and was on the road home within an hour.

Great service, friendly workers,and beautiful cars

by from Pensacola, Fl |

I made an 8 hour trip just to get my new 2010 Audi A4, not only did the car exceed my expectations the staff explained all of the features the car entailed, took me for a test drive, made doing paper work easy. If I had to make a drive to get another car again Auto Haus Fort Meyers would be the first place I would go to. I went from driving a 1960 Chevorlet Impala and now I am driving one of the best name brands in the business at an affordable price. If you need to do any car shopping new or used this is the place to be.

Auto Haus of Ft. Myers - Great Experience!

by from Naples, FL |

Found the perfect car on-line and made the trip from Naples to check it out. What a great dealership! Terrific inventory, reasonable prices and friendly folks. The buying experience was quick, painless and they didn't try to sell me something I didn't need. I'll be back the next time I need another car.

Auto Haus, a truly enjoyable buying experience !

by from Cape Coral FL |

I first learned of Auto Haus of Ft. Myers while looking for pre-owned cars on the internet. Their web site is impressive, with not only a good description of each vehicle but also 50+ photos of every car. I was rather intrigued by one of their cars and looked at the pics for a couple weeks before deciding to pull the trigger. I was met by Tom Stanfield and the whole pleasant experience began. I drove their car, he drove mine. A fair number was quickly agreed upon and we sat. D J Waddell took care of the paperwork and soon I was on my way. Total time, about 2 hours, nice! Less than 2 weeks later I received a check from Auto Haus for some DMV charge, That to me says Honesty, Integrity, and just great people to deal with. Oh, and I love my S40 !

barbara vincent

by from Ft Myers. fl |

It was a pleasure working with a dealership that shows honesty and a willingness to work with the customer. Excellent knowledge of the cars they own. very high quality cars to sell. upfront with the deal.

Best Place to Purchase a Car!!

by from Florida |

Tom, Michael, and Brett are the guys to see at Auto Haus of Fort Myers! Friendly and trust worthy! DJ took care of finance and all the paperwork in a timely manner. Buy your next car here people!

Easiest Car Purchase

by from Fort Meyers, Forida |

This was our first out of state purchase. My husband wanted a Mustang and was searching the internet for months. Luckily this car was in a location that we visit frequently for vacation and he was able to purchase it. The staff made the purchase easy and all transactions were handled well. They even picked him up at the airport! This was an excellent car, purchase price and overall experience.

just bought a new convertible !

by from Naples Florida |

very happy with the service. Great choices and prices ! friendly and helpful