Alfa Romeo Fiat of McKinney

800 N Central Expressway, McKinney, TX 75070

New 888-280-8560 New 888-280-8560
Used 888-871-9401 Used 888-871-9401
Service 888-845-2402 Service 888-845-2402

Dallas/Fort Worth's #1 FIAT Dealer, #1 FIAT Dealer in North Texas Over 150 Pre-Owned Cars in Stock!

Farzin helps me rock the Abarth

by from Rockwall, Texas |

I am the happy owner of a 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth. The team at McKinney Fiat have really come through for me. This is my second Fiat; the first was a Grigio Pop, which I loved. However, Shifty had 50k miles and my commute to work has decreased tremendously, so I don't have to have as practical a car. I saw this Abarth listed on the internet at a sister dealership and inquired. Farzin Rejaie, my salesman, spent his morning picking up this car so I could test drive it. I ended up buying it, trading in my original Pop. Farzin and I would talk cars when I had my Pop in for service, so he knew what I was interested in and was always eager to answer my questions. As an Abarth owner and enthusiast himself, Farzin answered all my questions with no pressure - a big plus in my book. I bought the premium care package, so the excellent service staff will also see this Abarth as much as they saw my Pop. Lisa is my point of contact for any service needs and she is great! She facilitated getting window tint into my Pop, as well as handled all of my service questions. Brandon secured the financing for my car and got me through the paperwork fast and made a fair offer on my used Fiat. Sean has been at this Studio since the doors opened and has always made me feel welcome. His quiet leadership is graceful and permeates the business. I have to say that I really look forward to my trips to Fiat of McKinney.

August 28, 2014

Thank you Billy for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that you love your FIATs as much as we do! We are glad that Farzin and Lisa have taken great care of you. We look forward to seeing you again soon for your next service appointment. Thank you again for your continued business!

I had a great experience here

by from Dallas, TX |

I actually bought a used Mazda here, but it was the smoothest car buying process I've ever had. Staff is friendly and don't try to sell you anything you don't want. They have their stuff together. Once I picked my car it took no more than 1 hour to do the paperwork. If they had a Mazda shop/affiliate I'd go there for service from now on.

Very pleasant experience!!!!

by from Carrollton, TX |

Farzin is awesome and you should ask for him to be your salesman if you go in. No games or anything...just straightforward,good service. I was treated wonderfully even though I was only buying one of the lowest end vehicles on the lot. There was a little going back and forth right at the end that I would have rather not gone through but really is part of the process of buying a car. Everything was very fair and proper though and I was even helped when a malfunction occurred after I left the dealership. The dealership fixed the problem without question and Farzin made sure I was safe. In the end, I actually planned on looking more but I really wanted to do business with these folks because they were so professional and nice. These guys are so much the antithesis of the big dealers. Again, well done, Pretty enjoyable experience. And I highly, highly recommend that you ask for Farzin if you go to this dealership.

March 6, 2015

Hello Jon. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We agree with you, Farzin is awesome. We are glad that he was able to help you find the FIAT that you wanted. We appreciate your kind words. We will always be here to assist you and hope to work with you again in the future. Thank you for your business and recommendation.

Thanks Miguel, Best car buying experience I've had

by from Mckinney, TX |

I originally found the car I was interested in while browsing online but due to weather conditions (the car was at another location) it took about a week before I was actually able to see and test drive it. During this time Miguel Codner kept in touch with me and let me know when the car was finally there for me to come see it. Once I drove the car I decided I had to have it. The buying process was extremely easy and probably the best car buying experience I've ever had. Miguel was nice to work with and was like dealing with a normal person rather than a pushy salesman. When I picked the car up a couple days later Miguel made sure the exterior was washed even though the temperature outside was freezing just so I could see it clean before driving away. It's the little things like that that make a difference. Now I have my sister interested in getting a Fiat 500 and although she lives in Amarillo, I told her she needs to come to McKinney and work with Miguel if she does end up buying one.

March 4, 2015

Hi Randy. We are so happy that Miguel was able to help you find the FIAT of your dreams. Customer service is important to the entire team here at Alfa Romeo FIAT of McKinney. We appreciate you referring your sister to us. We would be thrilled to work with her. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review and for your business. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to see you more in the future.

Farzin was very professional & kind .

by from Dallas, Tx. |

This was my 2 nd Fiat purchased @ Fiat of McKinney and I love my new 2014 Fiat 500L .

February 3, 2015

Hello Curtis. Thank you so much for your continued business and support. We are glad to hear that you are loving your new FIAT 500L. We are always here to answer any questions that you may have and for all of your service needs. We hope to work with you again in the future.

Farzin is very knowledgeable

by from Murphy, TX |

My wife wanted a smaller car that is more fuel efficient. Started out with the idea of buying a Mini-Cooper Countryman. Decided to check out the FIATs after the Mine test drive. Farzin took us on a test drive of the 500L. In my 25 years of buying cars, I have never met a salesperson who invests so much time in demonstrating all the features of a car. Farzin by far is the most knowledgeable new car sales person I have ever met. We left the test drive extremely well informed on the FIAT 500L and three days later I purchased a 500L for my wife.

January 9, 2015

Hello Russ. We hope that your wife is enjoying her new 500L. As you could tell, Farzin is very knowledgable and truly cares about helping our customers find the right car for them. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this five star review. We are always here for any vehicle needs that you may have. We hope to work with you and your wife again in the future.

great place to learn and buypromo code de12312011

by from anna texas 75409 |

Frazin really was patient and courtious Came outside to greet me in cold weather ! I am a professional salesman 40 plus years most salesmen do not know how to greet a customer . Learned a lot about Fiat , a car I was only courious about ! Farzin knows his product and the competition Shock I bought my wife a car a fiat!

January 6, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Frazin really is a great employee and we are lucky to have him. We hope that your wife is enjoying her new FIAT. We are always here for any vehicle needs that you guys may have.

great no pressue .Caqme out side to greet u

by from anna texas 75409 |

would recomend to my friends and family very patient and informative , sales man knew product and compareable other products learned enough to buy

January 6, 2015

We appreciate your recommendation and this five star review. We are happy that our staff was able to answer all of your questions. Thank you for choosing Alfa Romeo FIAT of McKinney.

Farzin & Fiat McKinney makes buying a car fun!

by from McKinney TX |

For Christmas this year I decided to purchase a car for my husband. From the minute I called and spoke with Farzin I was so pleasantly surprised. Farzin and the folks at Fiat McKinney did everything possible to help me buy a beautiful car for my husband which he loves. Absolutely no hint of pressure selling tactics in fact quite the opposite. I got a fabulous price and paid lower than I expected with no negotiating at all. These guys are the real deal - professional, knowledgable and pleasant in every way. I didn't think that such a car dealership existed until now.

January 5, 2015

We are so happy to hear that you were able to find your husband a car that he loves. We have a great staff here and we are glad that Farzin was able to take care of you. We truly do value our customers and hope we hope to work with you again in the future.

Farzin finds my first Fiat

by from Kaufman, Texas |

I was in a car accident and needed to find a new car quick, Farzin was patient with me while I was searching. I am very particuliar about making sure I get what I am shopping for and even as Farzin was entering the VIN# on another vehicle I changed my mind again. After being in an accident and being rushed into the car buying scene, Farzin didn't rush me in the shopping process. I am very thankful for this because of the stress I was already experiencing. This is the second time I've shopped for a new vehicle and the first time that I can say that I'd do it again. Farzin and the Alfa Romeo Fiat of McKinney staff took care of me. The Fiat is a great car and the McKinney showroom is the best place to get it.

December 23, 2014

We are very pleased to hear that Farzin was able to help you find the perfect FIAT. We understand that purchasing a new vehicle is a big decision so we never rush our customers. We are always here for any vehicle needs that you may have. We hope to work with you again in the future.