Fiat of McKinney

800 N Central Expressway, McKinney, TX 75070

New 888-280-8560
Used 888-871-9401
Service 888-845-2402

Dallas/Fort Worth's #1 FIAT Dealer, #1 FIAT Dealer in North Texas Over 150 Pre-Owned Cars in Stock!

Flew Down from Fort Collins,, Colorado

by from Fort Collins, CO |

I searched the internet for exactly the car we wanted and found it at Fiat of McKinney. I called the sales manager, Joey Schmidt, and we agreed on a price. My wife and I flew down to Dallas six days later and were picked up at Love Field by Charles Risner who was waiting in baggage claim. About 45 minutes later we were at the dealership in McKinney, TX. We met with Farzin Rajale who showed us the car and let us take a test drive. Afterwards, Farzin fixed us a latte and then took us through the paperwork. Everything about the car and its pricing was just as I had discussed with Joey. After the paperwork, Farzin went through the features of our little Abarth in good detail. We were done in a total of about two hours and our way back to Colorado. The car is a delight and the buying experience was excellent. The only disappointment was that Joey didn't greet us with a "How YOU doin'?" like the Joey we all know and love on "Friends". Oh well, I guess nothing is perfect. Thanks to all the guys and gals at Fiat of McKinney. We highly recommend them for your purchase of a new Fiat!

March 13, 2014

Thank you Dave for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that we were able to find the perfect vehicle for you and your wife. We pride ourselves on our selection and customer service so it is great to hear about experiences such as yours. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. Thank you again!

Farzin helps me rock the Abarth

by from Rockwall, Texas |

I am the happy owner of a 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth. The team at McKinney Fiat have really come through for me. This is my second Fiat; the first was a Grigio Pop, which I loved. However, Shifty had 50k miles and my commute to work has decreased tremendously, so I don't have to have as practical a car. I saw this Abarth listed on the internet at a sister dealership and inquired. Farzin Rejaie, my salesman, spent his morning picking up this car so I could test drive it. I ended up buying it, trading in my original Pop. Farzin and I would talk cars when I had my Pop in for service, so he knew what I was interested in and was always eager to answer my questions. As an Abarth owner and enthusiast himself, Farzin answered all my questions with no pressure - a big plus in my book. I bought the premium care package, so the excellent service staff will also see this Abarth as much as they saw my Pop. Lisa is my point of contact for any service needs and she is great! She facilitated getting window tint into my Pop, as well as handled all of my service questions. Brandon secured the financing for my car and got me through the paperwork fast and made a fair offer on my used Fiat. Sean has been at this Studio since the doors opened and has always made me feel welcome. His quiet leadership is graceful and permeates the business. I have to say that I really look forward to my trips to Fiat of McKinney.

Great Staff & Great Deals

by from Dallas, TX |

I can not say enough good things about this dealership. I loved the whole experience from start to finish. It was very low pressure but they continually went out of their way to help find me the best car. They were up front and honest. I got a great price that could not be beat by other dealers. The management is very involved. The service team is great. Will for sure go to this dealership next time I am shopping.

Like my new Fiat.

by from Allen, Tx |

Was looking for a small car that was safe, good gas mileage, and just plain nice. Well, test drove a Fiat and decided that it was for me. Farzim was great - was very patient, and got me the exact car I wanted. You couldn't ask for a more helpful and nice salesperson. Am very pleased with my new car. Ended up with what I call my "mint chocolate" Fiat. It's light green (exterior) and brown/beige (interior). The finance guys were great as well and easy to work with. Definitely an all around positive experience.

New Fiat Owners

by from Frisco, TX |

Very easy purchase. Farzin is a super nice salesman who can answer any question about his product. He allowed us to make a decision without being pushy. I'm still adjusting to a 5-speed but it is a nice vehicle.

June 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Farzin was able to take great care of you. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else in the future. Enjoy your new FIAT!

by from Aubrey, Texas |

Service, Integrity and placing the customer first. That is what Fiat of Mckinney will show you. This is the way the far buying process should be. Thanks Farzin and Brandon for your time and effort. Curtis and Cynthia Craig

June 28, 2014

Thank you Curtis and Cynthia for taking the time to review our dealership. We are happy to hear that Farzin and Brandon were able to help you find a perfect new FIAT. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. Thank you again for your business.

Most spontaneous purchase!

by from Dallas, TX |

I made the trek to McKinney after test driving a Fiat 500 elsewhere earlier the same day and figured I'd have more selection at a Fiat dealer. Farzin took tons of time to educate me about the car, and the options in the different models. We test drove several, trying to find the right combination of features. I really didn't expect to drive a new car home that day, but the team (Farzin, Joey, and Brandon) were so personable and easy to work with, I just couldn't help myself! I love my little Turbo ride. A big change from a Lexus ES330, and I couldn't be happier.

June 10, 2014

Thank you Kelly for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Farzin, Joey and Brandon were able to help you find the perfect FIAT for your needs. We are happy to have you converted from Lexus and can't wait to help you in the future. Thank you again for your business.

Bought My Fiat yesterday!

by from Farmersville, TX |

I had the most wonderful experience! I have terrible credit and this team worked so hard to get me in a vehicle. I was trying for a different preowned car there (not a fiat) and they were unable to get me approved, i didn't think i would ever be able to get in a Fiat so I never mentioned it. However, when I mentioned how much I loved driving the fiat rental I had 2 yrs ago, the finance guy, Brandon, asked why I hadn't mention that before...lol. he immediately KNEW which one I would love, submitted the app to the bank and before I could even test drive it with our WONDERFUL sales man Farzin Rejaie, Brandon had me approved. You could not ask for two greater people than those two. In my opinion those two could not possibly be making the money that they should be! wow!

June 10, 2014

Thank you Tracy for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that we were able to help you get financing and drive away in your dream vehicle! Farzin is a wonderful salesman, so it is great to hear that he was able to give you a great experience while you were at the store. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you. Thank you so much for your business.

Tom Garrett

by from Frisco, TX 75035 |

Excellent salesmanship very helpful and professional

June 10, 2014

Thank you Tom for your business. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future!

Best experience I've ever had with a dealership

by from McKinney, TX |

Fiat of McKinney was super accomdating and did everything possible to make my buying experience enjoyable. My salesman, Farzin, was kind, patient, and knowledgeable. I could tell he really cared about what car I was looking for and got me in the exact car. The finance department was able to secure me a great deal.

June 10, 2014

Thank you Michael for taking the time to review our dealership. Farzin is a wonderful salesman, so it is great to hear that he helped you find the perfect vehicle. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. Thank you again for your business.

Great Team- Great Car!

by from Prosper TX |

The Sales and management team at Fiat of McKinney are GREAT! Farzin was friendly, courteous and easy to work with. Love the car and the staff and will be speaking to them in the future about other cars. Ty

June 10, 2014

Thank you Tyler for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Farzin was able to help you find the perfect FIAT for your needs. Please let us know if there is anything else we can to do help you in the future. Thank you again for your business.