Ciocca Hyundai of Lebanon

2101 Cumberland Street, Lebanon, PA 17042

New 877-412-3681
Used 866-525-2917
Service 888-527-3984

Take the money saving drive to see Ciocca Hyundai of Lebanon!

Best ever car buying experience!

by from Hershey, PA |

My husband and I purchased a 2015 Sonata limited last week (which we love!) through Ciocca Hyundai and had the best experience ever. Our salesman, Chris Tobias, was very knowledgeable about the car and we felt no pressure at all. We really appreciated that, although Chris was our salesman, everyone in the dealership worked as a team to make our sale go so smoothly. We have never had such a pleasant car buying experience before and will definitely be back. Thank you!

May 14, 2015

We are so happy to hear about your amazing experience at Ciocca Hyundai! We know you are going to love your new Sonata and we welcome you to the Ciocca family!

Desired model & color combination at a low price

by from Morrisville, PA |

Internet purchase processed professionally and pleasantly by Suzy Simonelli, Roberto Rodriquez and Rebecca Keen. I checked about 40 "surrounding" Hyundai dealers before finding my "dream car" - a bronze Elantra Limited. The unexpected low price was an added bonus. It was more than worth the 100+ mile ride. Many people, including strangers, ask me where I got such a nice looking car, I point to the Ciocca decal and tell a brief story. When asked about the purchase price, jaws drop.

2015 Hyundai Sonata

by from Lebanon,Pa. |

My wife and i love the Sonata.We were very impressed with the dealership.We had no pressure put on us at all.Rebecca Keen was very good at her job. Dave was helpful too. Paul D. Mohn

May 4, 2015

Paul and Jackie, Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so excited that you love your new Sonata! Welcome to the Ciocca family.

Great experiences!

by from Lebanon, PA |

We recently leased our second Hyundai through Ciocca. Our first was a 2012 Sonata and this is 2015 Elantra. Both were quick and smooth transactions. Any service has been a positive experience, too. When we were in on Saturday to "browse" we were treated very well and ended up signing all of the paperwork. Mike Hurst and Roberto Rodriquez are very helpful and customer-service is their priority. I love my new Elantra!

April 16, 2015

We are so happy you are Happy Hyundai Owners and very glad that we could help you become that! Thank you for being loyal Ciocca customers!

Great customer service. Awesome experience!

by from Lebanon PA |

During my search for a new vehicle, I stopped by this dealership simply for some prices. I left with a brand new car that I am thrilled with. Rebecca our sales person was excellent, and the other guys were amazing to work with as well. I couldn't have ask for a better buying experience

April 10, 2015

Sue, Thank you so much for your great feedback. We are so happy that you had an amazing experience. We know you are going to love your new Hyundai! Congratulations and welcome to the Ciocca family!

Great Buying Experience

by from Birdsboro, PA |

I recently purchased and Audi a4 from this dealer and had and excellent buying experience.

January 13, 2015

We are glad we were able to provide you with a great buying experience. Let us know if there is anything else we can do!

Professional, Courteous, Non-pushy

by from Lancaster Pa |

I was actually "dreading' the thought of the whole vehicle purchase process but upon arriving at Ciocca Hyundai my thoughts quickly changed.. For the better.. First off we saw a Hyundai Veloster online and were just out "browsing" that Saturday. We were looking at 2- vehicles before we were greeted by a salesperson. The salesperson was very friendly, cordial and non-pushy. We told him that "we were just looking" , he gave us his name and told us to come inside if we had any questions. The first time I have to say I was able to look at vehicles without being bombarded and pestered by several salesman. Well leaving there that day with a positive experience we knew we would be back.. Sure enough in July we purchased a 2014 Hyundai Veloster. Again we encountered professionalism from the staff in a "non-pressured" atmosphere. We made an offer on the vehicle and the salesperson/manager did not bat an eye to our offer. The vehicle purchase process/paperwork went very smoothly.. Thank you Ciocca Hyundai for helping me get my first brand new car ever!

January 13, 2015

It was great working with you! Please let us know if you have any questions.

Perfect Experience

by from Sinking Spring, Pa |

Yesterday my wife and I came across this Hyundai Dealership by accident (actually thanks to the internet)...and we bought a new 2014 SUV. I had been on a few car websites the past few days and when we narrowed in on the vehicle we wanted to see, we looked at various local dealers and in doing do started communicating online with Megan who was very pleasant and informative. We made arrangements to come to the dealership to see a vehicle and met the salesman, Chris T.. Long story short from beginning to end the whole experience could not have been better. We got what I believe is an unbelievable deal, and it was completely hassle-free. Both my wife and I couldn't be happier. Thank You

August 31, 2014

Thank you so much for the review! We're glad your happy & we're glad you "accidentally" found us! If you need anything, please let us know!

Service Department

by from Buffalo, NY |

Back in July 2013, I was visiting friends in Lebanon, PA. I was ready to leave to head back home but my car, a 2006 Tucson would not start. I had it towed to Ciocca Hyundai dealership in Lebanon, PA. The service department looked it over and stated fuel pump. We authorized them to replace it. When it was all done they charged me $530.85. One year past, this July 2014 my car would not start. I had it towed to Northtown Hyundai in Amherst, NY. After looking it over they said fuel pump. After talking to the service department manager at the Northtown Hyundai in Amherst, NY, Ciocca Hyunda in Lebanon, PA DID NOT replace my fuel pump after all, just fixed some of the wiring so it would run, but charged me $329.95 for a fuel pump and $169.90 for labor. Consumer Beware of the Ciocca Hyundai Dealership in Lebanon, PA. Northtown Hyundai in Amherst, NY is/was honest.

August 31, 2014

I apologize for your experience - this is not the way we do business. Please give me a call at 717.831.8487 if I can be of any assistance

A great experience at Ciocca Hyundia of Lebanon

by from Philadelphia Pa |

Great experience. I drove from Philadelphia Pa to Lebanon pa and it was worth the drive. The facilities are comfortable. It was an over all great experience. I had a great sales person..Chris is a very good people person and he has great customer service skills. Would take the ride to purchase at Ciocca Hyundai again.

August 28, 2014

Thank you so much for the review! If you need anything else, please let us know!

New car purchase at Ciocca Hyundai, Lebanon, PA

by from Bernville, PA |

I recently purchased a 2014 Hyundai Sonata SE from, Ciocca Hyundai, in Lebanon, PA. I made an offer for the car and was able to make a great deal without any hassles or waiting games. The staff I dealt with were all extremely professional, courteous and friendly. The salesman I worked with, Jude Maydwell, was very knowledgeable and helpful in showing me the car. When it was time to pick up my car (The next business day as they had another dealership send it to them) the car was ready, the paperwork was ready and everything went well. This is a dealership that takes pride in customer service and is a pleasure to deal with. The car itself is also a pleasure to drive and is very sporty. I really like this car! This was my most pleasurable car buying experience. I highly recommend this dealership to purchase your next new car from.

August 31, 2014

Thank you so much for the review! If you need anything, big or small, please let us know!