Lexus of New Orleans

8811 Veterans Memorial Blvd, Metairie, LA 70003

New 888-898-2123 New 888-898-2123
Used 877-860-9105 Used 877-860-9105
Service 888-511-1691 Service 888-511-1691

Come See What Luxury is all About!

Car was purchased after email contact and visit

by from Da Parish, LA |

Bought a used 2006 Grand Marquis from Lexus. Car was in a good condition for the price. Dealer was friendly. I knew more about the car than the salesman, but I am a fan of the Ford Panther platform for the past 30+ years and know more then most Ford dealers about this car. No warranty at all but I had hoped for at least 30 days. They did allow me to inspect the underside of the car while on a rack at the shop. Closest I will ever come to buying a foreign car. I think it was the roomiest car on their lot. And no doubt a larger trunk than any Lexus car.

Great Service

by from New Orleans, Louisiana |

This is our second Lexus using Gladys Pineda as our salesperson. We have always had excellent service and are very happy with our new 2015 RX350. We have purchased several cars over the years and the Lexus experience surpasses all others. Thanks again Gladys Pineda.

Lexus of New Orleans responded to this review

September 30, 2015

Thank for choosing Lexus of New Orleans and Gladys - again! We're glad we found the perfect Lexus RX350 for you. Enjoy it!

Making an strange occurrence a good experience

by from Metairie, LA |

I recently had my car serviced at Lexus of New Orleans for an odd repair----rodent damage. I thought it strange since I live in the heart of Metairie. The service team, and Mark Bordelon, my service advisor, were great! I had a positive experience, as I have each time I bring my car to get serviced. The waiting area is very comfortable, with refreshments. The fact that I get a "loaner" car was the main reason I bought a Lexus in the first place. I am in sales, and my car is critical to my occupation. From start to finish, they kept me informed, and my insurance company actually covered most of the damage, less my comprehensive deductible, which was definitely a surprise.

Lexus of New Orleans responded to this review

January 19, 2015

Rhonda, rodent damage is nothing new to us. We've seen and serviced them all! Thank you for choosing Lexus of New Orleans for your repairs. We're so happy you had a five star experience with us.

Don't think customer care matters.

by from New Orleans, La. |

Purchased a beautiful used vehicle from here..lasted 31 days, 1st went the water pump, contacted Lexus, no response. 6 weeks later fuel pump went out, not more than 2 months later all 4 ignition coils & spark plugs needed replacing. Not sure if it qualifies as a lemon, but definitely not the type of business I expected from purchasing here. We actually talked to Mr. LeBlanc himself, he seemed willing to do some sort of an exchange, his used car manager who is too busy to return calls wanted to give me an old "reliable" car for my pretty lemon and give 9,000 less than what I paid 5 1/2 months ago. I found that out after a week of calling her, the manager and the salesperson. So if you want to buy "As Is" and get stuck with a note & repair bill or worse by all means do your business here. I only hope you don't need any thing from them in return, once they are finished, there is NO customer service relationship.

Consumer

by from Opelousas, LA |

Did not have the particular vehicle I was interest in at the time. Promised to definitely call me whenever one is availiable.

Redcar

by from Kenner, La. |

I have had 2 Lexus RX 350 for 7 years. Service experience has always been great. Just traded in both Lexus' and had the best sales experience in my life. I am 60+.

Online Buyer

by from New Orleans, LA |

My experience with this dealership was awesome. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Enjoyable purchase

by from Belle Chasse, La |

Recently, my husband and I purchased a vehicle from Lexus of New Orleans. At the time of our arrival, we were greeted by a nice young man, Charles (Charlie) Dubord. Charlie, with his great wealth of knowledge, began to show us vehicles and question us about our needs and desires in a vehicle, carefully pointing out the different options available to us. As we test-drove a vehicle, Charlie was sharing with us all of the features offered with the vehicle and instructing us on their usefulness. We were given a tour of the facility and the many amenities offered to customers and owners of Lexus vehicles. Charlie made our purchase enjoyable and stress-free. Ask for Charlie at Lexus of New Orleans.

Great Experience with a First Class Group

by from New Orleans, LA |

I have dealt with Lexus of New Orleans over the years on repairs and maintenance. It has always been a first class experience. This time I was checking out used cars and went to the lot to look at models from cars.com. I wasn't expecting to get financed, but they were able to do so and I walked away with a low mileage car. I would recommend them to anyone interested in a used Lexus..