Lexus of New Orleans

8811 Veterans Memorial Blvd, Metairie, LA 70003

New 888-898-2123
Used 888-558-4472
Service 888-511-1691

Come See What Luxury is all About!

Great Experience with a First Class Group

by from New Orleans, LA |

I have dealt with Lexus of New Orleans over the years on repairs and maintenance. It has always been a first class experience. This time I was checking out used cars and went to the lot to look at models from cars.com. I wasn't expecting to get financed, but they were able to do so and I walked away with a low mileage car. I would recommend them to anyone interested in a used Lexus..

Consumer

by from Opelousas, LA |

Did not have the particular vehicle I was interest in at the time. Promised to definitely call me whenever one is availiable.

Car was purchased after email contact and visit

by from Da Parish, LA |

Bought a used 2006 Grand Marquis from Lexus. Car was in a good condition for the price. Dealer was friendly. I knew more about the car than the salesman, but I am a fan of the Ford Panther platform for the past 30+ years and know more then most Ford dealers about this car. No warranty at all but I had hoped for at least 30 days. They did allow me to inspect the underside of the car while on a rack at the shop. Closest I will ever come to buying a foreign car. I think it was the roomiest car on their lot. And no doubt a larger trunk than any Lexus car.

Redcar

by from Kenner, La. |

I have had 2 Lexus RX 350 for 7 years. Service experience has always been great. Just traded in both Lexus' and had the best sales experience in my life. I am 60+.

Online Buyer

by from New Orleans, LA |

My experience with this dealership was awesome. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Enjoyable purchase

by from Belle Chasse, La |

Recently, my husband and I purchased a vehicle from Lexus of New Orleans. At the time of our arrival, we were greeted by a nice young man, Charles (Charlie) Dubord. Charlie, with his great wealth of knowledge, began to show us vehicles and question us about our needs and desires in a vehicle, carefully pointing out the different options available to us. As we test-drove a vehicle, Charlie was sharing with us all of the features offered with the vehicle and instructing us on their usefulness. We were given a tour of the facility and the many amenities offered to customers and owners of Lexus vehicles. Charlie made our purchase enjoyable and stress-free. Ask for Charlie at Lexus of New Orleans.