Cal Auto Net

(5.0) 5 Reviews

770 S Harbor Blvd, Fullerton, CA 92832

great dealer

by from santa monica california |

great everything super friendly and willing to work with the customer for excellent service will deffinily be coming back for all my future car needs

June 14, 2013

Thank you will! We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future.

Cal Auto Net, a surprising experience!

by from Woodland Hills, CA |

I am a young professional woman, and I was looking into purchasing a luxury vehicle. Obviously this came with much trepidation and worry about buying the RIGHT car, and not getting a bad deal or a LEMON. A friend recommended Cal Auto Net to me, and while it was a bit of a drive (I live in Woodland Hills), I decided to go there after I looked at their website and saw the huge inventory, and talked with their Internet manager Ray K. He was very knowlegable, patient, to the point, and honest. There were a few cars that had caught my eye and he was sure to point out the little nuances that a couple had. He also took the time to ask me questions about how I would use the car and recommended which would be a better purchase for me.Once I got there I did a test drive of 3 different cars that caught my eye (out of the 150+ inventory it was difficult to make a selection! :-) Once I picked THE car, I spoke with Cal (the owner/GM), who is the nicest and most patient person you will ever meet. Contrary to the stigma of the "typical car salesman", he was not pushy, and was very detailed in answering all my questions. I felt good making the purchase, and a couple hours later I drove out with the car of my dreams. I would definitely recommend this dealership to ANYONE looking into purchasing a used vehicle. Their selection is amazing, their staff is knowlegable, honest, patient, and eager to please, and their location is adjacent to the freeway. Definitely a + experience!!

Great price, responsive, friendly and honest

by from San Diego CA |

Just bought a 2010 Prius from Cal Auto Net and I had a great experience. I live 150 miles from the dealer but they had the car I wanted at the price I wanted to pay. I negotiated over the phone and they took me at my word and held on to the car until I could make it in to look at the car to put a deposit down. Someone else buying the car was a real concern because gas prices spiked in California and Prius's were selling at a premium. Once I was there all the paper work was taken care of and I was able to get on my way quickly.

October 18, 2012

Thank you Bill! It was a pleasure doing business with you and your wife, You guys held your word and we defiantly appreciate that, Enjoy your new car!

great experience

by from brea ca |

just purchased a 530 bmw from cal net very happy with car quality and with helpful staff would highly recommend

September 25, 2012

Thanks much Brain. It was a great pleasure doing business with you as well and we are glad to here that you are satisfied with our merchandise and services.

Car purchase

by from Fresno, CA |

It all started when my wife called Ray about an Infiniti she was interested in. She was explaining the time constraints of me traveling from Fresno to LA to look at the car. Ray reasured her that he would either stay later or even open on Sunday just for our deal. So automatically we were stunned by the level of personal customer service. Then I called Ray and started working the details about our trade and the purchase of the new car. He we about as easy going as they come. Absolutely 180 degrees from the typical dealership / car salesman attitude and personna. So I drove down there. Ray showed me the car, allowed me to negotiate, cleaned the car, threw in the extras we negotiated for and then I did the paperwork and drove off. It was that simple. Probably the easiest and most efficient car deal I've ever experienced. The next day, I ended up buying a new truck from a large dealership, who claimed to be the best at customer service and support. I'm here to tell you that the experience was less than par. I had to literally negotiate with about 5 people. Which reminded me of why I never buy cars from dealerships. Not only that, I had a sworm of sales people gathering around me when I pulled into the lot, only to get grim faces when I explained I was there on an appointment. Then we became "that guys people...." I only wish Cal Auto Net had the truck I was looking for because I would have bought it from them without a second of hesitation. Even after the deal with Ray and I had left, he shipped me the touch up paint that we had talked about and that I had forgotten to take during the sale. I had a shipping number within the hour. You're not likely to find a better place to buy a car in my opinion.