Freedom Dodge Chrysler Jeep

815 E. Camp Wisdom Road, Duncanville, TX 75116

New 888-237-0692
Used 888-244-0511
Service 877-317-0343

Great Prices, Great Service, Best Inventory, Best Selection of Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM in Dallas.

BAD SERVICE!!!!!

by from Dallas Texas |

Facebook Family please do not shop at Freedom Dodge 815 Camp Wisdom Road in Duncanville. My car has been there since 3 Janyary. Mind you I have a factort warranty plus a 3yr. Extended warranty. Because my boyfriend removed the battery cover Natalie Keppard said I would have to pay $350.40, said I should have bought the car back to them, that's what the warranty is for. I couldn't get around not having to pay so I had to wait for my payday in order to get my car. I've talked to service managers at Freedom Dodge, talked also to Larry and a Terry....went to pick my car up this morning, paid the money now i'm waiting for my car, go back in to say where is my car, the lady says, ih, they r having to jump you, bring the car around and i get in. Guess what the car doesn't start n they tell me because of the Weather. Customer service doesn't stop once you purchase your car. My salesperson was Tim Pannell... Chrysler who holds my warranty agreed with freedom dodge. What law states i cant touch my own car. I will never purchase from them, will not refer any more of my friends or co workers. 10 people have bought cars from freedom dodge on my referral... when my car didn't start they asked what did i want them to do. Really who says that, told me to drive the car and the battery would charge.....wow....

BEST SERVICE IN TOWN

by from Dunncanville |

We have always been in the area and have always had Chryslers and was glade to find Freedom. The service department has always done me right and have a very freindly staff that is honest in repairing my car. Thank you Freedom and keep up the great work. Betty G.

Great Dealership and Staff

by from Canton,TX |

After wasting time at another dealership I decided to give Freedom DJC a chance. So glad I did! Spoke to Albert over the phone and he explained all the rebates to me. Once I arrived at the dealership I was welcomed by tge entire staff. I got a great amount for my trade and the finance office was professional and extremely honest! This place is the bomb.com!

Purchased my 2014 Dodge Ram Crew Cab 1500 Hemi Pwr

by from Arlington, Texas |

I recently purchased my 2014 Dodge Ram Crew Cab 1500 Hemi powered from Freedom Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep by Camp Wisdom. My sales associate, Mr. Nolan McKinny was very helpful throughout the entire process. From looking for the right truck, finding the desired color, to the interior accessories. The wife and I were very satisfied especially since he gave us a very nice truck for a very great price. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is in need of a new or pre-owned vehicle. We really love our truck, thank you Nolan and thank you Freedom. Come check them out and ask for Nolan McKinny. Best regards, Manuel Saucedo ll, proud Mopar owner

I'm one satified customer

by from Lancaster, Tx |

It started with a on-line appt. help with the service dept., and I received a call back from a gentleman by the name of "Shade" asking those famous words (how can I help you) when you are in need of help. After talking to Shade and explaining my problem, he gave me several opition to get me started. I followed his instruction and trusted my vehicle in his care, and two days later.....WOW!!!!....my 2013 Durango was running like a 2016 Durango.....lol, no but a wonderful job Serviceman Shade done with the customer service I received at Freedom Dodge Chrysler Jeep..."They Have A Great Team Over There" I am one happy customer, Clifton E. Kyles....Signing Off

Great Customer Service and Car buying experience

by from Fort Worth, Tx |

I just purchased my new 2014 Ram 1500 truck from Freedom Dodge, I had some challenging financial issues they were able to patiently work through and not give up. Would definitely recomend doing business with them.

Great great service..

by from Dallas, Texas |

Had the best car buying experience.. David Ortiz was real helpful and not once did I feel pressured.. He took his time with me and worked to help me get what I wanted, the payments I wanted and the car I wanted. I couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience. I love my new car and I will send everyone I know to him..

Great Customer Service

by from Dallas Texas |

Was referred to David Ortiz by a family member. I was very impressed by his knowledgeable wisdom on all my questions I had. He made car buying extremely easy. He was professional and nice. I will defiantly buy my next vehicle from him. I will also refer everyone to him. Thank you for great service.

Freedom Dodge

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Received reply from Gabriel Sanchez same day that we expressed interest in a car at Freedom Dodge that we saw on Cars.com. Gabriel was friendly and not pushy. Test driving car was pleasant experience. The car was what we wanted. Reason for average rating. Received numerous emails from Gabriel's boss about buying the car, even though we were talking to Gabriel, they do not communicate. Car had outstanding factory recall that turned out to be minor issue. Car only had one set of keys and was missing valve stem caps. Gabriel promised several times he would address these issues, he never did. We ended up buying car but had to get recall done ourselves and spend a hundred dollars on second key. While car was a good deal, overall Freedom Dodge never made us feel like we were getting a good deal. Was just an average experience.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Dallas, Texas |

I put in a request online for a credit application and got a response within 10 minutes from the internet manager stating that David Ortiz would be helping me find a vehicle. The next day I received a flood of calls from different used car dealerships saying that they MIGHT be able to get me into something used. Then David Ortiz called from Freedom and said he would DEFINITIVELY be able to get me into a NEW car. I arrived at the dealership not expecting very much considering I have a few glitches on my credit. I met with David Ortiz and he did exactly what he promised. I am now the proud owner of a NEW 2015 Chrysler 200 S. The entire experience from start to finish took only about 1.5 hrs. I even informed David that I was planning on buying a house within the next 2 years. He even took time to explain the house buying process (yes, this is a car dealership) and set me up with the correct financing company to increase my credit score in order to buy a house. But wait, Im not finished yet, not only did i receive a great deal on my car, he also threw in free window tint!!!!! How "cool" is that!!. I will be recommending Freedom to anyone looking to buy a car in the future. Thank you so much David for a very memorable car buying experience.- Donte Zachary