Precision Mazda Mitsubishi

New 866-664-5059
Used 866-739-9560
Service 866-491-2888

Family Owned and Operated

Superb customer service, no pressure in buying

by from Tampa, Fl |

I had an excellent experience working with Mr.John Carson, Mr. Thomas Kohs, and the finance specialist Mr. Chris. This was my first time purchasing a car from a Big dealership, and I must say these gentlemen made this experience very exciting and worthwhile. I spent all day going to several buy here pay here dealerships just to be turned down by all of them, so I was skeptical to go to Precision Mitsubishi. I spoke with Mr. John Carson and he said he would do his best to get me in a vehicle and he did just that. I didn't feel pressured, and they made me feel at home. Very awesome team I would definitely refer all my family and friends to Precision. Not only did they provide me with exceptional service, but they also put me in a brand new 2015 vehicle as well. If you're trying to purchase a vehicle, Precision is the place to beżż

June 11, 2015

Thank you for your purchase, and for you kind words about your experience with our team. We strive to provide a sales experience that is fun and free of pressure. We will pass your compliments along to our owner.

New CX-5

by from Clearwater, FL |

Brian Rashford was very pleasant to work with. He was more than accommodating and took his time to meet with us and discuss my trade ins. The first day I still had another car I wanted to see at a different dealership, however he kept in touch, followed up with me and corresponded over email to get exactly the car I was looking for that would fit my budget. He was very patient, attentive and he never pressured me to buy from him. Even though it was fairly late when I got done with all the paperwork, he walked me outside and made sure I knew the ins and outs of my new vehicle. I would highly recommend doing business with Brian as he makes you feel comfortable with your decision, gives you all the options and not just the top dollar- out of range choices, he doesn't pressure you, and you feel like he has your best interest at heart. I appreciate his patience especially since I was not the easiest customer to deal with.

Great experience even after the sale.

by from Tampa, FL |

Brian treated my family and I with a great experience. He never pressured us during the sale. Brian gave us options we didn't even think about. In the end we got a car with more space that we desperately needed. Brian even took care of all concerns including getting the car cleaned. Most salesman in the past would ignore the issues. He treated us like the most important customer and got everything taken care of after the sale, We will refer our family and friends to Brian. He provides service above and beyond what we have ever experienced when buying a car. Thank You Brian you are the exception to the rule as many people believe salesmen as dishonest and liars. I appreciate your honesty and integrity. Again thank you.

Great communication and smooth process

by from Tampa, FL |

Brian followed up with me for almost three weeks. He provided me all the information needed to get the exact car I wanted. He had all the paperwork and car ready when I came in. I was only there at the dealership for 15 minutes. This was by far the smoothest purchase I have made. Brian takes personal pride making sure my car was clean and even took the time to correct things on the spot. I will definitely recommend him in the future. Thank you for a great experience!

Brian is the guy

by from Tampa |

My great experience comes from the genuiness of my salesman, Brian. He was so helpful throughout the entire process, both pre, during, and post purchase. He kept me updated with all of the stuff I needed to buy for my car, and really pretty much single handedly sold me the car.

Purchase of a 2013 CX-5

by from Tampa, FL |

Brian Rashford was a fantastic salesman. From the time i told him I was looking for a particular vehicle, he was very aggressive in trying to locate one that would fit my needs. He even brought one to my location, so that I did not have to go to the dealership. He emailed me pictures of different cars that had come into the dealership. When I finally made my decision, he took care of the paperwork in a timely manner. Throughout the entire time dealing with me, Brian was courteous, always eager to please. I have purchased many cars over the years and have never had a salesman as competent and caring as Brian. I realize they have to maintain a certain demeanor but Brian went above and beyond what is expected. Because the car was not ready when we had finished with the paperwork, he offered to bring the car to our home so that we did not have to sit around the dealership. I would not hesitate to recommend him to any of my friends who may be looking to purchase a vehicle.

I LOVE MY NEW USED CAR

by from TAMPA |

MY SALESPERSON WAS JOHN BONET. I LOVED WORKING WITH HIM. HE WAS VERY PATIENT AND TOOK HIS TIME SHOWING ME WHAT WAS AVAILABLE IN MY PRICE RANGE. I AM NEW TO TAMPA, NEWLY SINGLE AND ON A FIXED INCOME. THERE WAS NO PRESSURE FROM HIM TO SPEND MORE THAN THE AMOUNT I TOLD HIM I COULD AFFORD. I HAD BEEN TO ANOTHER DEALER BEFORE GOING TO PRECISION AND THEY WERE VERY SLEAZY AND TRIED IN MANY WAYS TO TRICK AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME. SO I WAS SKEPTICAL AT FIRST BUT FOUND MY EXPERIENCE TO BE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WITH JOHN. HE TREATED ME WITH RESPECT AND KEPT MY SITUATION AND BUDGET IN MIND AND I ENDED UP WITH A CAR I LOVE AND A PAYMENT I CAN AFFORD. I WOULD RECOMMEND PRECISION AND JOHN TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A NEW USED CAR.

Great Experience

by from Tampa, Fl |

I never bought a car before and I must say I was nervous at first. When I was shopping around I took a particular interest in the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport and decided I should visit Precision to see what they had to offer. Once I got there I was greeted by John Carson and he made me feel very comfortable with the whole process. He showed me the car and I fell in love with it. They even had the color I wanted! He worked with me with payments and I even got it in the range I wanted to pay every month! That was a win-win situation for me. The buying process was smooth (and quick) and the people were friendly. The facility was clean and it had a welcoming environment. I will definitely recommend this dealership to others because of the great experience I had. I am the proud owner of a brand new 2015 Outlander Sport and I would like to thank John again for his great personality and help through this process. I will surely come back again for the awesome service.

great customer service; Thank you MrJohn Carson

by from Tampa, FL |

Mr John Carson was excellent at helping me get into a new car. I was skeptical at first when my old Mazda broke down and the repair cost was way too much and I was told by some manager there I had to donate my car; but even in the face of adversities, John Carson came through for me and I was able to trade in my broken down mazda and received over 1000 dollars towards the new car; Now I'm headache free and enjoying my newly purchase car!!! Thank you Mr Carson for helping me. There should be more great salesman like you. Not pushy; understanding and really looking out for their customers.

Service

by from Port Richey, FL |

Last november I bought a 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander at this dealership and I had a great experience. However, last week a light that said Routine maintenance required came on when I started my car. I emailed the service department at the dealership and explained to them that I had that light on and asked them if I should bring my vehicle to them and have it checked out since it only had 2,600 miles. Mike Thomas emailed me back and this is what he said: Mitsubishi recommends to have your outlander serviced every 3,750 miles or 3-4 months, In Florida due to the heat. It is more important to service the vehicle based on the miles and you are a little early. However Mitsubishi has a OWNER WELCOME OIL CHANGE for your car, that is a free oil and filter change, that expires at the end of the month. It won?t hurt to have the oil changed a little early, and if you have it done by June 30th it won?t cost you anything. It?s up to you, just let me know and I can set the appointment. Thank you Mike Thomas Precision Mitsubishi I did make an appointment to get the oil change and when I get there on that day the guy that was working tells me that he can reset that light for me and that it was not worthy to get an oil change since my car didn't have the miles for it yet. That the reason the light came on was because of the time I have owned the vehicle, not because it needed an oil change. I am listening to him and thinking ...why did they make me come here for this? Why couldn't he tell me that on the email? When I emailed them I never mentioned an oil change. I only inquired about that light on. He was the one that said it wouldn't hurt to get it done and that my free oil change would expire by the end of the month. So I look at the guys name badge and guess who it was. Michael Thomas. Then I mentioned the email and said to him that he was the one who emailed me back and of course, he said it was not him. That he was not the only Michael there and he doesn't have email access. Since i was never told there was an expiration day on the free oil and filter change and this guy made me drive all the way to Tampa for nothing he gave me a business card that he signed and said he would take care of it when I need it done and shoot me out the door. All he said was "sorry about that". When I first bought the car I would've recommended this place to anyone. After this.... I am not so sure. I don't even think I'd go back. I'd rather pay for the service somewhere else because it wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't honor me what he promised. What a waste of my time!

June 11, 2015

Neatfreak, Thank you for making us aware of the issue with setting your first service appointment. We are glad you had such a great experience with us when purchasing the car, and hope we can regain your confidence in our service team. There are two people named Mike Thomas in our service dept, and it sounds like there was some miscommunication on our part. The person who you dealt with here had good intentions as he didn't want you to use your complimentary oil change if you were not due on miles yet. It was never our intent to waste your time. Although your free oil change technically expires at the end of this month, we will honor it whenever you are able to make it back even if it goes beyond the month's end. Thank you again for your purchase, and please let us know if we can provide any further assistance.

see Ian or Nat to buy your car here!

by from Tampa Florida state |

I just bought a used Mazda Miata today. The service was great. You to deal with either sales person. They made it easy and everything went smoothly. Had a very good experience!

June 11, 2015

Bennie, Thank you again for your purchase. We hope you are loving your Miata. We're looking forward to being of further assistance to you for all of your service needs as well as helping any friends and family you may have that are in need of a quality vehicle.