Trust Auto

Trust Auto

25284 Pleasant Valley Rd, Chantilly, VA 20152

Used 866-981-2760

Well tested, inpspected used vehicles with warranty. Financing is available

from a happy customer

by from Arlington |

I purchased Honda Civic 2001 almost a year ago. Car looks and runs great!!! No issue. I got very good deal and very easy transaction. I would recommend this place if you on the market for the used car.

Security Specialist

by from Brooklyn MD |

The sales person (Paul) was very helpful and professional. It was a very pleasant experience. Thank you for the to purchase my son's first car.

An awesome experience!!!!!!!

by from Stafford, VA |

My whole experience at Trust Auto is one for the ages. Never have I had a buying experience at a auto dealership where the associates were patient, understanding and willing to work with you. Paul and Kyong made me feel at home from my first impression. Thanks guys!!!!!!

Great service!

by from chantilly,Va |

Great people Great service and really treated me like family!

Great Service Quality Used!

by from Baltimore, Md |

Had to let my old truck go and change over to something that doesn't cost too much in fuel. Long commute from home to work Prius is very accommodating overall good experience at the dealership through the whole process. Jayce has been pretty helpful. Happy with my purchase.

repair promises were made and kept

by from Fredericksburg VA |

will be driving my first honda civic that I got from this place to work and school. needed to have couple of things done for my car nothing major what was agreed at the time of the purchase were all finished before I came back to take the car home there weren't much delays. overall very welcoming, low processing fee, free coverage for my engine which I don't think I will need but cant hurt.

clean low maintenence highlander for this winter

by from Fort Meade, MD |

test drove a used highlander and ended up purchasing it pretty happy with the car needless to say cant really go wrong with Toyotas. These guys are one of the very few who provide short term warranty on their cars so I was happy with that because gave me little more comfort when buying a high mileage suv. ask for Paul or Jayce here they did an outstanding job,

purchased a vehicle

by from Herndon, VA |

very nice costumer service, very helpful and negotiable

far but worth the trip honda reliability the best

by from Richmond VA |

Test drove few honda sedans at this dealership was almost 2 hrs away but decided to make the trip with my dad because we thought the price was fair. did spend few hours at the dealership, but I think it was well worth it because we believed we took the car home a good price. On one hand the staffs and services were plenty helpful, Russ is a general manger here, he helped us and his sales rep from the beginning whenever our sales person was busy running around. Pretty friendly which of course is expected at any dealerships they check on you if you seemed to have been waiting for a long time. Young, was the lucky sales rep who closed the sale, he had multiple appointments flooding in at the same time and although he had to assist other customers at times he seemed genuinely concerned and respectful of our time, asking other people to assist whenever he was not available. overall were all pleasant to work with.

Young is a good Sales Person

by from Ashburn, VA |

From the time I called , Young was very helpful in the process, though some other sales person are not, when a problem arises the owner helped fix it , sometimes you need a nice word to make you calm down , young is definitely very helpful and I definitely recommend him for any future purchase, some small missing pieces could be fixed but they refused , but it is ok great exerience

Thanks Paul for the great service!!!!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Great service, nice car, will deal again!!!, i will recommend to my friends