Sparkman Chevrolet

36822 State Road 54, Zephyrhills, FL 33541

Used 813-782-1538

professional

by from zephyrhills,fl |

very professional. love the equinox. glad to know that Sparkman chev was in Zephyrhills. not to far to go to purchase a car.

Outstanding Sevice Department W/ Great Leadership

by from Zephyrhills, Florida |

My Car 2007 Cadilac CTS required a lot of attention. After Being towed to the Service Deparment, the Service manager got the car right in to be Diagnosed. The car Required a NEW Engine, Coil, and Cadalitic Conveter, Very Expensive Process. The Service Manager (LARRY) kept me informed all the way, and also went out of his way to get everything that could be covered under warranty processed which meant working with my Main Service department at another Dealership. I am very Impressed in all the work. My Car runs like Brand NEW. I bought a Cadilac for a Reason. I do not understand anyone making bad comments, maybe they just had a bad day or their car or truck was behond repair. They saved me a lot of frustration, $$$$, and Time. Thanks again Larry & Staff. YOUR AWESOME!!! Happy Customer A Olsen -

1st visit and will never return.

by from Tampa, Fl |

I am new to the area and needed to have my truck serviced, so I took it to the closest dealer. The service manager was rude to me in person and on the phone. He did not want to tell me what had been done when he called me to tell me it was ready. When I picked up my truck he said he did not have an invoice for me because my serice writer was off and they would mail it to me. After 60 miles the check engine light came back on. Still no invoice in the mail. After 2 weeks I called back to ask again and spoke to my service writer who said she would get it mailed to me that day. I told her I needed the invoice to show what work had been done so that I could take the truck in for repairs again since the check engine light is on again. Not once did she offer to recheck the truck, she just said ok. She did appoligize for the rudness of the manager. I guess she is use to him running off the customers. Never again will I go there or recomend to anyone.

Misleading

by from Zephryhills |

Misleading advertising, and a rude General Sales Manager.

Great service

by from Dade City, FL |

Salesman was genuinely friendly; negotiations were fast and simple - clear and to the point, no games. Dealer kept post-purchase promises with no hassles. Finance dept found us a much better interest rate than what we arrived with. Offered trade-in value was right in the area it should be from the start. Asking price for vehicle was very fair. Best dealership I've purchased a vehicle from out of 5 total.

Sparkman Chevrolet responded to this review

October 26, 2011

Todd thanks for the great review and of course if there is any thing we can do for you please let me know. Fred Henry