Sierra Auto Center

4175 N Blackstone Ave, Fresno, CA 93726

Used 888-471-0225

2 Great SUVs & Great Service to a Disabled Veteran

by from Fresno, CA |

I have bought two SUVs here. First a GMC Envoy and recently a Porsche Cayenne S. I worry when I buy used cars. Honestly, buying my cars here was a pleasure. Both SUVs have been problem free and they helped me get financing at a rate much lower than we expected both times. Its rare nowadays to be able to truly trust a business. They have my trust and gratitude.

They WILL Work With You!!!

by from Fresno, CA |

Alberto & his staff are wonderful. We have purchased 2 cars with them in the last 4 months. They were very willing to work with us throughout the entire process. We had the BEST experience with Sierra Auto, & will definitely purchase with them again.

Great customer service!

by from Fresno |

I just want to thank Sierra Auto Center for the great service they provided me when I bought my beautiful Mercedes Benz 2010 with 43,000 miles couple days ago. The experience of buying a car with them was easier and more pleasant than I thought. They blew me away with their professionalism and most importantly, I was always their priority! Another great thing was my 2.9 % APR!!! Can you believe it? Way to go Sierra...

LOVE MY CAR!!!

by from Glendale, CA |

I live in LA, and had found a car I liked at Carmax in Fresno. And since I have friends there, I thought the trip would be worth it. As soon as I got to the dealership, I was very disappointed. My friend told me about Sierra Auto Center on Blackstone; where he purchased his car a year ago. Since he was pleased with his car, I gave it a shot. Not only did I find my car, but it was cheaper, had less mileage, and I wouldn't be embarrassed seen driving it. The salesmen were not pushy and even offered to call other dealerships if I didn't find a car at their lot. If LA had this kind of service, they would have more client referrals. I love my car!! Thanks Sierra Auto!! If I meet anyone from Fresno, I'll refer them to you.

NEVER GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR BUSINESS!!!!

by from Clovis, CA |

I was ready to go and purchase a car, cash in hand and had already sold my other car. The staff is extremely rude and unprofessional. Trying to buy a car here was the biggest nightmare and I will never step foot there again. The cars are way overpriced and when I presented them with the KBB prices they simply shrugged and said "you're not the one selling the car are you". Please take it from my HORRIBLE experience and do not give these people a second of your time.

Excellent Service

by from Elk Grove, CA |

We spent 2 weekends going from dealer to dealer in search of my teenagers 1st car. finally my son spotted a car that he liked online with this dealer. It was arround 5.00pm on Saturday and their closing time was 6.00pm. The sales person and the finance manager worked diligently with us over the phone and within few minutes we were approved for the auto loan. The fees and upfront cost were disclosed prompty including all the pertininet infor about the car. They waited for us till 8,30pm as we were driving from sacramento. Upon our arrival and test drive we were pleased to find exactly what was described to us on phone. The paperwork was ready for our signatures and we drove home with the 1st car for my son. Extremely happy and definately recommend Sierra Auto Center to all my family & friends. Enrique & Francisco you rock.

best place to buy a car

by from fresno |

Great place to purchase a car! Great friendly staff.