Sierra Auto Center

Sierra Auto Center

4175 N Blackstone Ave, Fresno, CA 93726

Used 888-471-0225

Large Selection of Trucks and SUV's!

GREAT SERVICE, GREAT CARS, GREATER PEOPLE

by from Visalia, CA |

I cannot say enough about our outstanding experience with the folks at Sierra Auto Center. I was hesitant to go to a used car dealership rather than a big brand name dealer. After receiving poor service at numerous brand name dealers I decided to stop by Sierra Auto Center on Blackstone. Let me tell you, their cars were clean. Some needed little things, but I was very impressed with how clean the truck I picked up was. I mean really really really clean. We dealt with Cesar, Rafael, and Francisco. All of these gentlemen were polite, professional, courteous and attentive in every way. There was no pressure, or slick talk, it was always a what can we do for you attitude. Very very impressed with the way they conduct themselves and carry out business. I found the perfect truck at a great price and I will be buying from them again as long as these guys work there. As cliche as it sounds they really treat you like family. Believe me I don't trust anyone and these guys changed my opinion of used car salesmen forever. I have nothing negative to say, but will add that they need a bigger facility to accommodate more inventory because of all the business they get when I send everyone I know to them.

July 31, 2014

Thank you MJ! What you experienced at Sierra Auto is what we strive to achieve everyday. We make sure and ask the right questions so you can have confidence in what you are trying to buy. We appreciate your illustrious review!

Nice Folks

by from Fresno, ca |

Very nice salesperson Eddie. He did a great job and spent lots of time with me. When you get turned over to finance though it's like a light switch goes off and they get really incompetent. Information wasn't shared well, they didn't update from their own online credit system, and I had to repeat almost everything for them. If you are like me and you enjoy fast efficient service this probably isn't the place but they are very friendly and they do have a very family style dealership.

October 1, 2014

Thank you for the honest reply. We are a family style business, we apologize for not being as efficient on your visit, your review will help us get better at a professional level!

Worst place to buy a car! !!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!!!

by from Fresno ca |

Where do i begin?!? I bought a vehicle from these guys not only did they lie to me as to the location of the vehicle, they gave me the vehicle TWO DAYS LATER then accorded date promised because it was supposedly out of town.yet on various occasions it was supposedly "on its way" when it never was! once i received it it was in bad condition, wasn't running well with transmission issues told the dealer the same day about the issue and they inspected it and supposedly "nothing was wrong with it" i took it to a VW DEALER and they gave me the diagnostic it was a bad transmission. The dealer then washed its hand from the issue and did nothing about it. Simple stating that if i had any issues to take it up with my insurance company knowing they had given me a car in bad condition to begin with. I had out of pocket to fix a vehicle i had just purchased if that wasn't bad enough i receive my plates and they only have a month till they expire! And to top it off its the second vehicle that i buy from them with transmission issues the first car i got from them was years ago i thought it must have been just a once in a million thing boy was i wrong! Never again will i trust these shady people!

2 Great SUVs & Great Service to a Disabled Veteran

by from Fresno, CA |

I have bought two SUVs here. First a GMC Envoy and recently a Porsche Cayenne S. I worry when I buy used cars. Honestly, buying my cars here was a pleasure. Both SUVs have been problem free and they helped me get financing at a rate much lower than we expected both times. Its rare nowadays to be able to truly trust a business. They have my trust and gratitude.

August 1, 2014

Thank you Jose, for such a nice review. We are truly happy that you are happy with your purchase and look forward to seeing you in the future!

They WILL Work With You!!!

by from Fresno, CA |

Alberto & his staff are wonderful. We have purchased 2 cars with them in the last 4 months. They were very willing to work with us throughout the entire process. We had the BEST experience with Sierra Auto, & will definitely purchase with them again.

August 1, 2014

Thank you Chad for the awesome review. We try to accommodate everyone with a friendly experience. Customers always come first!

Great customer service!

by from Fresno |

I just want to thank Sierra Auto Center for the great service they provided me when I bought my beautiful Mercedes Benz 2010 with 43,000 miles couple days ago. The experience of buying a car with them was easier and more pleasant than I thought. They blew me away with their professionalism and most importantly, I was always their priority! Another great thing was my 2.9 % APR!!! Can you believe it? Way to go Sierra...

August 1, 2014

Thank you Paola for such a kind review. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your wonderful experience and you were able to find the car you wanted with the best possible rate available!

LOVE MY CAR!!!

by from Glendale, CA |

I live in LA, and had found a car I liked at Carmax in Fresno. And since I have friends there, I thought the trip would be worth it. As soon as I got to the dealership, I was very disappointed. My friend told me about Sierra Auto Center on Blackstone; where he purchased his car a year ago. Since he was pleased with his car, I gave it a shot. Not only did I find my car, but it was cheaper, had less mileage, and I wouldn't be embarrassed seen driving it. The salesmen were not pushy and even offered to call other dealerships if I didn't find a car at their lot. If LA had this kind of service, they would have more client referrals. I love my car!! Thanks Sierra Auto!! If I meet anyone from Fresno, I'll refer them to you.

August 1, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write something nice about your experience with Sierra Auto Center, especially the part about comparing us to dealers in much bigger cities. Referrals is a major part of our successful business, so keep sending friends or family so they can experience the same!

NEVER GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR BUSINESS!!!!

by from Clovis, CA |

I was ready to go and purchase a car, cash in hand and had already sold my other car. The staff is extremely rude and unprofessional. Trying to buy a car here was the biggest nightmare and I will never step foot there again. The cars are way overpriced and when I presented them with the KBB prices they simply shrugged and said "you're not the one selling the car are you". Please take it from my HORRIBLE experience and do not give these people a second of your time.

August 2, 2014

We apologize about your experience at Sierra Auto Center. Unprofessional is not what we strive to be. We try to accommodate every customer with great customer service. As far as pricing goes, we use the "guides" and resources available to us. We are extremely sorry.

Excellent Service

by from Elk Grove, CA |

We spent 2 weekends going from dealer to dealer in search of my teenagers 1st car. finally my son spotted a car that he liked online with this dealer. It was arround 5.00pm on Saturday and their closing time was 6.00pm. The sales person and the finance manager worked diligently with us over the phone and within few minutes we were approved for the auto loan. The fees and upfront cost were disclosed prompty including all the pertininet infor about the car. They waited for us till 8,30pm as we were driving from sacramento. Upon our arrival and test drive we were pleased to find exactly what was described to us on phone. The paperwork was ready for our signatures and we drove home with the 1st car for my son. Extremely happy and definately recommend Sierra Auto Center to all my family & friends. Enrique & Francisco you rock.

August 2, 2014

Thank you Michelle, we only hope that everyone has a wonderful experience as you did. Thank you for taking the chance on a dealer far from where you reside. We look forward to doing business again! You can call us anytime.

best place to buy a car

by from fresno |

Great place to purchase a car! Great friendly staff.

August 2, 2014

Thank you Sergio for the nice review. We are happy that you were treated with friendly service and will continue to do so!