5522 W Colfax Ave, Lakewood, CO 80214

Used 888-548-8910

Great Cars!

by from Parker, CO |

I helped some friends of mine buy a car for college, so we went down to talk to Emillio. We picked up a 07 VW after doing a test drive and finding that the car was in great condition! There was only one thing.... The dash showed there was a bulb out. Before we could leave the lot with the car, they had the bulb replaced, and the dash light was gone! Fantastic job guys! I would recommend Mazal Motors to anyone looking for a car! They know the process, and can make the car buying process easy and quick! In the last year, I have dealt with 6 car purchases, and this was one of the fastest! Thanks again!

Very Happy!!!!

by from Denver Co |

I want to thank Emilio for the great customer service! This was a great experience and we will definitely do business again in the future! This dealership have nice cars and no pressure into buying a vehicle!

Very Happy!!!!

by from Denver Co |

Great Customer Service

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

This lot has the hottest cars for very affordable prices! I really appreciate Emilio went out of his way to help me by coming in on Sunday (his day off) to let the car out of the lot for me since I could not pick it up the day I actually bought and had to get a ride from Colorado Springs. I am also so thankful that they were very patient and flexible with me when it came to paying for the car. It has been over a month since I got my car and it is running strong and I am very happy with it!

by from aurora colorado |

I Recently have been searching for a bmw and i have been jumping from lot to lot and l couldn't find one i like, atleast not for the price i was able to afford until i got to mazal motors. I spoke with a man named David very professional knows his cars very well.On top of great customer services his lot is magnificent i felt like i was on a car show ,not a car lot, all his cars were detail washed, very clean inside and out, a lot of the cars he showed me had low mileage with very affordable prices. they're were some paper work that was included which took a little while to fill out and process but definitely worth the wait. I have been driving my 5 series bmw for over 3 months now and i love it. No problems with the vehicle passed with the bmw inspection that no damages have been done to the car with the previous owners

"happy customers''

by from Steamboat springs |

Pretty great service! I came down here from steamboat springs to personally look at a car that I saw from their website online. I had some financial trouble and they gladly helped me get approved. All I really had to do is fill out some paperwork. It took a little while but it was definately worth it. After a month or so, I ended up getting laid off and knew I wasn't going to make the payment on time. I talked to them about my position when it came to pay it. At first they were a little frustrated but they understood what I was going through and were happy to help me in order to continue to make payments. I highly recommend them. They have nice, clean cars and they're willing to put you in the one of your choosing regardless of your situation.

CASTOMER

by from DENVER |

I recently totalled my ford escape & needed a quality SUV fast! I contact david at mazal motors; he was not only knowledgeable but extremely helpful. We were able to take care of most of our business over the phone. When I got down to the lot the SUV was waiting for me to take it out on a test drive. Although it was close to their closing time, david was patient and explained everything to me. While I was completing the paperwork they washed the car & worked on all the presets for me. I love my new SUV & would highly recommend The mazal motors!! Thanks Guys :) I love my new nissan pathfinder