Jack Daniels Volkswagen

40-18 Broadway, Fair Lawn, NJ 07410

New 877-356-8905
Used 866-383-6290
Service 877-237-1885

Come to Jack Daniels Volkswagen and experience 40 years of excellence, Go for the Exceptional.

"Outstanding Experience at Jack Daniels VW"

by from Staten Island, NY |

I just recently purchased my 2014 Jetta through this dealership and I couldn't have made a better choice going with them. They were awesome, gave me a great deal and at the same time made me feel so comfortable ! As well, my salesman Rick Klein was more than helpful and just simply incredible ! Rick went ABOVE & BEYOND to make sure I walked out of there a satisfied customer, while the word satisfied doesn't even do my experience with them justice ! They were simply amazing & I highly recommend this dealership to all! Happy car shopping!

October 22, 2014

Sam, Thanks for the review. Rick Klein works very diligently to provide his customers with outstanding customer service. Enjoy your new car and thank you for choosing Jack Daniels VW!

My 2015 Volkswagen Passat with Jack Daniels VW

by from Mahwah, NJ |

"2015 Passat" I am not a fan of car shopping, but I have to say, this dealership was such a pleasure! I am truly honored to have given them my business!!!

January 23, 2015

Dana, Great to see you are pleased with your new Passat. We really appreciate this review. We also want to thank you for your business. Best of luck with your car!

Disappointed

by from yonkers, ny |

Bought a certified used Touareg car, asked if they can install a backup camera & they did calling it a factory part. Now after 1& 1/2 year found out that its not a factory part when we took it for checking out why the car's systems where shutting off on their own which was happening for the past year. Also we had a scheduled appointment for service & I don't understand why it took them a week to look at the car. I think a dealer with all the name they have would be more honest & better at service. Disappointed

September 4, 2014

Please call Tom Baldassare 888-678-9802 EXT. 1464. We would like to speak to you regarding this issue.

My new VW Jetta with Jack Daniels Volkswagen

by from New Milford, NJ |

This 2014 Jetta with connectivity was my second purchase here at Jack Daniels VW. The service was great both times and the buying process was a breeze. Everyone was very friendly and they listened to what I wanted. I got the car I wanted with the price I wanted as well. Overall, my experience at Jack Daniels VW was awsome. I would definitly recommend my friends and family to come here. Easiest car buying process ever!!!!!!!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MY NEW CAR!!!!

June 18, 2014

WOW , we love your enthusiasm. We make car buying painless and were glad you took notice. Thanks for choosing Jack Daniels VW. Enjoy your new car!

love my new car

by from waldwick nj |

I had a great experience purchasing my VW Golf here. Car has been great to me and I have had it regularly serviced from Jack Daniels. Thanks for everything. Gary D.

February 19, 2014

Gary, glad that your experiences with us have been positive! The Golf is one fun little car. We thank you for your business and taking the time to leave this review.

FUN AND EASY GREAT TEAM FOR BUY A VW FROM IN NJ

by from FAIR LAWN |

I WANTED TO WRITE THIS AND LET PEOPLE KNOW HOW EASY IT WAS TO LEASE MY NEW JETTA FROM DAVID K MY SALES PERSON AND CHET PUZIO GENERAL SALES MANAGER. I WAS TOLD BY A FRIEND GO SEE CHET AND IT WAS A VERY EASY AND FRIENDLY PROCESS. DAVIS WAS MY SALES PERSON AND DID GREAT JOB!! IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A VW GO TO JACK DANIELS VW ASK TO CHET PUZIO

February 5, 2014

Aj, thanks for taking the time and writing this review! I'm glad David and Chet Were able to help you. We hope you enjoy your new car and look forward to seeing you again.

review

by from new jersey |

Saw a car advertised on car.com, thought price was a to good to be true and it turned out to be an error on car.com. People at Jack Daniels were nice.

February 5, 2014

We want to thank you for leaving us a positive review. We apologize about the error. We do however competitively price our inventory, and would be happy to assist you in purchasing your next vehicle. We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.