Jaguar-Lotus-Aston Martin San Diego

4525 Convoy St, San Diego, CA 92111

New 866-685-3561
Used 888-528-8408
Service 888-297-8094

We are Passionate About Our Automobiles & Providing Our Customers Exceptional Customer Service

New Jag

by from Carlsbad, Ca |

I just bought my new Jaguar from SDEM. Very much made the buying process easy and pain free. The customer service was the best I have encountered with buying my last 3 cars. I will definitely return for my next purchase.

September 11, 2012

We are ever so happy to see that you are happy with your purchase, We try hard to make all Jaguar current and future owners part of the Jaguar San Diego Family!! thank you for the kind words.

A great experience!

by from San Diego, CA |

I worked with Joel and Matt as the manager. They were very professional and got me in and out of there as quickly as possible, which is important to me. The showroom is very nice and Joel was great at followup and getting my deal done. WOuld definitely return. And by the way, I LOVE MY JAG!

Great People and Facilities

by from Dana Point, CA |

I found a 2012 Range Rover Evoque on Cars.com that appeared to be equipped just as we wanted. I emailed the dealer and received prompt response to my questions. We drove down to San Diego from Dana Point and met with Joel Millman who took us for a test drive and 2 hours later , we were driving home with a new car. Great buying experience. The facility is top notch as are the sales staff and back office people. Highly recommend.

Good Luck

by from California |

Good Luck in getting a phone call returned. They advertise a web service but their phones appear to be permanently on voice mail. Charming....Not.

Jaguar XF

by from Southern California |

Best buying expirence from a dealer I've ever had. Buying my Jaguar was painless and easy. Professional staff. Would recommend buying here and would buy from here again.

July 19, 2013

Thanks for the great word !! we appreciate your business

Awesome cuctomer service

by from Temecula Ca. |

I Have been shopping for a Jaguar for a few months now and was so pleased to have found San Diego European Motor Cars. A Friendly knowledgeable staff. All of my questions were answered and I was able to drive off with exactly what I was looking for. I will be a customer for life. Thank you San Diego European.

September 27, 2011

Thank you so much for your review and we are thrilled you had such a great purchase experience. San Diego European is committed to providing the best purchase experience possible along with our exceptional products. Jaguar Aston Martin Lotus and our exceptional pre owned inventory-- Thank you again. Gary Sorter General Manager

Jaguar XJ

by from Carlsbad, Ca |

I had bought my Aston DBS from Desert European last year and it was just a great all around buying experience. So when I had to get a new Jaguar for my wife I went to their new store in San Diego (I live in Carlsbad) I don't think their customer service can be beat. I've owned a lot of cars and from their sales staff to the service I have not been treated better.

September 12, 2012

Brett, Thanks for the great words, we appreciate your business with both our stores and look forward to servicing all your car needs.