Harbor Hyundai

Service 888-895-4391

A New Generation of Value

AWESOME SERVICE

by from Long Beach, Ca |

Harbor Hyundai was our second and last stop on our search for a new vehicle that day. We had the pleasure of working with Ruben Ruiz. He was very pleasant, knowledgeable, informative and we felt offered us the best purchasing option and price right from the beginning. No back and forth price haggling, which has always been our experience when purchasing a new or used car. If you are thinking about purchasing a Hyundai, make your FIRST stop Harbor Hyundai and ask for Ruben Ruiz. You won't be disappointed.

Good experience,

by from Long- Beach CA |

straight forward I didn't feel pushed to buy anything, I met with dealers in 4 dealerships the last couple of week, by far i felt the most comfortable at your location. Rubin was great, understood what i want from the first minute, didn't try to sell me anything else like other dealers do, didnt try to use cheap sells tactics like other dealers do, it feels like he really love his jobs and really love the cars he's selling. overall surprisingly good experience, i think your dealership break some of the myth about car dealerships.

Great Experience

by from Costa Mesa, CA |

I just completed my second lease transaction with this dealer and both have been so easy and enjoyable. Great staff! Doug Van Dyck is great. Fabulous deal and they make the best cars!! It's worth the drive from OC.

Awesome

by from Hawthorne , CA |

Three years ago I leased a Sonata from Doug and he was the reason I went back this time to buy a car , whole crew are awesome , they are honest , and I got a great deal on a Gen coup , Doug does not push you to buy at all , he is very honest , Mike from financing and David the sales manager were great , whole process and paperwork was very clear and I am a very HAPPY customer , definitely I will be back and will recommend this dealership specially Doug to all my friends and family.

Perfect

by from Hawthorne , CA |

I leased a Sonata 3 years ago from Doug and he was the reason I went back to Harbor Hyundai again to purchase a Genesis coup . He is great also whole team there , they are honest , price is great , and they gave me an awesome deal . Mike from financing and David , the sales manager were great too. They don't push you to buy any extras and all paperwork is very clear. any way I am happy customer and definitely I recommend Harbor Hyundai and specially Doug.

HAPPY CUSTOMER

by from SANTA FE SPRINGS, CA |

I HAD THE BEST EXPERIENCE PURCHASING FROM HARBOR HYUNDAI! IT WAS MY FIRST TIME PURCHASING A BRAND NEW VEHICLE AND GOING IN I THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA BE AN EXPERIENCE WHERE YOU WOULD HAVE TO GO IN WITH MYGUARD UP AND REAL DEFENSIVE. TOTALLY NOT HOW IT WENT DOWN!! DOUG VAN DYCK WAS AN AWESOME GUY TO WORK WITH, HE WAS VERY HELPFUL, KNOWLEDGABLE, AND GENUINELY CONCERNED WITH GETTING THE BEST PRICE FOR ME AND WANTING ME TO BE HAPPY WITH MY DECISION. I INITALLY WENT IN WITH MY FAMILY ENTOURAGE OF 4 (NOT INCLUDING MYSELF) AND DOUG WAS COMPLETELY OK WITH ANSWERING ALL OF OUR QUESTIONS. AFTER ALL OF OUR QUESTIONS AND TEST DRIVE, I STILL WAS NOT READY TO MAKE A FINAL DECISION AS I WANTED TO COVER ALL BASES WITH OTHER VEHICLES I WAS CONSIDERING AS WELL. I MADE DOUG AWARE OF WHAT I WAS THINKING AND HIM KNOWING I WAS GOING TO WALK OUT WITHOUT PURCHASING DID NOT TURN HIM INTO SOME CRAZY SALESPERSON EITHER, ON THE OTHER HAND HE WAS SUPPORTIVE AND SEEMED TO CARE THAT I WAS DOING WHAT WAS BEST FOR ME. AT THIS POINT NOT ONLY DID THE OTHER VEHICLES I WAS CONSIDERING HAVE TO MEASURE UP TO THE STANDARDS OF THE SANTA FE SPORT TURBO THAT I FELL IN LOVE WITH, BUT THE OTHER SALES PEOPLE DEFINATELY HAD BIG SHOES TO FILL SINCE DOUG VAN DYCK SET THE STANDARD SUPER HIGH. NEEDLESS TO SAY I VISITED CERRITOS AUTO SQUARE, BOTH TOYOTA AND HONDA, BUT DID NOT FEEL EXCITED ABOUT IT LIKE I FELT ABOUT THE SANTA FE SPORT TURBO. I CALLED DOUG VAN DYCK THAT SAME EVENING AND MADE MY APPOINTMENT TO MEET WITH HIM THE NEXT DAY. THE PURCHASING EXPERIENCE WAS QUICK AND EFFORTLESS. IT SEEMED LIKE I WAS IN AND OUT AND STILL DOUG WAS VERY THOROUGH WITH EVERYTHING. IT WAS THE BEST EXPERIENCE, MY SISTER WHO DROVE ME TO THE APPOINTMENT WAS ALSO VERY IMPRESSED WITH DOUG AND SAID THAT WHEN SHE IS READY TO BUY HER HUYNDAI, SHE WILL BE IN TOUCH WITH DOUG. SO ITS BEEN A MONTH SINCE I PURCHASED MY SANTA FE SPORT AND I COULDN'T BE ANY HAPPIER. I WENT IN THIS PAST WEEKEND FOR MY COMPLIMENTARY "PIT STOP" INSPECTION WHERE HARBOR HYUNDAI HAS CUSTOMERS BRING IN THEIR VEHICLE FOR AN INSPECTION ONCE THEY HIT THEIR FIRST 1,000 MILES, THE PIT STOP CONSISTS OF A VEHICLE INSPECTION, FLUID TOP OFF, AND CAR WASH. WALKING IN TO THE HYUNDAI STORE I WAS IMMEDIATELY GREETED BY DOUG WHO CAME OUT TO SAY HI AND ASKED HOW EVERYTHING WAS GOING WITH MY NEW SANTA FE. GOING BACK FOR THE PIT STOP AND SEEING HOW DOUG WAS STILL SUPER FRIENDLY AND WELCOMING SHOWS THAT HE IS A GENUINE PERSON AND IS THE WAY HE IS WITH PEOPLE BECAUSE HE IS A GOOD GUY AND NOT JUST A GOOD SALESPERSON. HARBOR HYUNDAI STAFF ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND WELCOMING. I WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO VISIT HARBOR HYUNDAI WHEN THEY ARE IN THE MARKET FOR A NEW VEHICLE!

Car service

by from Long Beach, CA |

Thank you Harbor Hyundai for the service of my Santa Fe. The service adviser and mechanics did a great job. Very professional and got the job done right the first time.

An experience you must experience

by from Long Beach, CA |

I went to Harbor Hyundai to purchase a car based upon several reviews I had read. I wondered why they were all excellent--but now I know. If you are curious, please go. I can tell you that as awesome as the reviews are, the actual experience is even better. I was helped by Junior Baker, who is an excellent human being and a customer friendly salesman. I am sure the entire staff is the same way. I was also helped by Joni Feringa, the Finance Manager--another awesome person. Together they, as well as everyone I encountered there, made this purchase a wonderful experience that I remember for a long time.

New Car at a Certified Pre-Owned Price!

by from San Bernardino, CA |

You won't find a better deal on a new Hyundai in SoCal!

Highly Recomend This Dealership

by from Huntington Beach, CA |

After visiting two other Hyundai dealers in the Orange County area, I went back to Harbor Hyundai because I felt the sales person, Junior was the friendliest out of them all. He listened to what I was saying and gave us a good deal in the end. I highly recommend this dealership because they are not the typical come at you sales men. They listen to their customers and won't try to sell you something you obviously don't want or need.

the best service

by from san pedro ca. |

purchased sonata at harbor 3 yrs ago. retired & avg 6000 or less miles per yr. excellent experience then now harbor hyundai offers me excellent service. they are honest & treat you & your car with true proffiency & courtesy. thanx harbor hyundai.