Harbor Hyundai

Service 888-895-4391

A New Generation of Value

Bought a New Car

by from Corona California |

Price was a major item in the buying of a new car. I got a good deal. The dealership s happy ... The salesman is happy... and I'm happy.

A pleasure

by from Bakersfield, CA |

The entire experience was exactly how buying a car should be. No gimmicks! They found exactly the car I wanted and at a fair price. Their rep Doug Van Dyke is excellent and kept in constant contact with me over our 3 day process.

Like all customers, I wish the price was lower

by from Long Beach, CA |

Like all customers, I wish the price was lower, but they treated me in professional and respectful manner. The above individuals performed as a team, so thanks.

Great Dealership

by from Thousand Oaks CA |

The whole buying experience was a great one. The paperwork was quick and easy. My Salesman was very thorough. Leonard went over everything in my car and spent over a hr with me. I am very happy.

Friendly Staff, No Pressure Sales Approach

by from Long Beach, CA |

I loved my experience at Harbor. I arrived last night not expecting to purchase a car, but after the amazing deal the staff provided, coupled with their friendly and accommodating attitude, I ended up buying and couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend that anyone looking for a pleasant, no pressure car buying experience should visit Harbor today!

New Car Purchase

by from Long Beach Ca. |

We really enjoyed all the employees we had contact they were very knowlegable and curtious great! service.

Buying my new 2013 Elantra

by from Northridge, CA |

Ie purchased 14 previous cars in my lifetime. This was the easiest and the best experience Ie had. Mike was prompt when responding to my calls, answered all of my questions and was never pushy. I knew I wanted a 2013 Elantra and had done my research. Mike gave me a good price for the car. In fact, my local dealer (Keys Hyundai in Van Nuys) wouldn match the price. I filled out the credit application on line, and Mike had the paperwork and car waiting for me when I arrived (and Mike came in on his day off to meet my needs). Mike then thoroughly explained all of the cars features. I am very satisfied with my new car and with the complete professionalism of Mike and the staff at Harbor Hyundai. I would definitely purchase another car from him. Sincerely Craig Taylor

Great dealership

by from West Covina, CA |

I saw their adv in LA Times. They had great price that no other dealership could beat. First I was suspecious. After a few phone calls and emails. I decided to go to the dealership to take a look, preparing they may add some hidden fee or use dealer tricks to increase the price. When I went there, they are honest, and straight forwards, no dealership drama, no trick, just stick to the price on the newspaper. What a great dealership? Thank you for Ruben, he is great guy and easy to work with.

donna and ben

by from Bellflower Ca. |

Paul was my salesman and he was very nice.Not pushy at all and let us make the decisions. He had answers for all our questions. I only have one complaint. It had nothing to do with Paul. It takes to long go thru the buying process. We were there for 2 1/2 hours.

Happy Day

by from Huntington Beach, Ca. |

We spent considerable time at the dealership with Mr. Bonilla who had a great deal of info re all of the models on the lot. He was friendly and considerate in helping us pick out a new car.