Harbor Hyundai

Service 888-895-4391

A New Generation of Value

the best service

by from san pedro ca. |

purchased sonata at harbor 3 yrs ago. retired & avg 6000 or less miles per yr. excellent experience then now harbor hyundai offers me excellent service. they are honest & treat you & your car with true proffiency & courtesy. thanx harbor hyundai.

Can always count on them

by from Los alamitos, CA |

Always great service. I bought the car there- the salesman, Mike was knowledgeable and totally straight forward with me and Jake in Service is super. Everyone is courteous and "on it, " even the guy that gives the free shuttle ride!

Junior @ Harbor Hyundai is the Best!

by from Long Beach, CA |

I walked into Harbor Hyundai knowing exactly what I wanted. I was promptly greeted by a sales representative named Junior who showed me the car I wanted and took me on a test drive. The test drive was great and I knew that I was ready to purchase the car. At first I wanted to get the recent college graduate offer, but when Junior found out that I was not eligible for that offer he worked diligently to get me a deal on the car that we both agreed on. Junior even helped me get some affordable auto insurance. By the time the deal was finalized my car had been fully serviced and it was waiting for me to drive off the lot. Overall, this was a great car purchasing experience. I am happy to say that I bought my first new car from Harbor Hyundai and that Junior was an excellent sales representative.

Awesome to deal with, very responsive! Doug rocks!

by from Cerritos, CA |

I send out a request for proposal for a fleet vehicle to several Hyundai dealers. Doug Van Dyck was the first one to follow through within hours of sending the proposal! He was very friendly and the follow through from vehicle selection to hitting our cost requirements was exceptional. I highly recommend these guys! Don't waste your time dealing with any other dealer. Although the sales process took a while due to time constraints on our side they made sure we got the deal and vehicle we wanted.

Great Service

by from Seal Beach, CA |

Since meeting James Kraft and purchasing my Genesis in 2010, I could not be more pleased with the communication and service from Harbor Hyundai. Scott and his team of service professionals are the absolute best. I highly recommend them!

I bought my brand new Elantra from Harbor!

by from Lakewood, CA |

I recently bought a brand new car from Harbor Hyundai. My salesman was Ken Bundy and he did a great job! He got me the car I wanted without all the usual BS haggling and whatnot. I can't recommend these guys (and gals) enough. He even got me a great interest rate!

Great place to buy a car

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I dealt with Ruben in Sales and Gladys in Finance. Both were very friendly and helpful. Everything was clearly explained at each step of the process. No pressure and a very good price. I would shop there again with no reservations

Courteous service with a smile.

by from Long Beach, CA |

Scott and Jake are excellent to work with, it's nice to have them explain a problem or what the service of the car will entail, in woman's language. I'm glad that they check for any recalls every time I've been there. It is so nice to have a dealer that doesn't seem like they are trying to scam you out of more money every time you turn around. I've only worked with Scott and Jake and they are great. A 1st impression is an important part of business and these 2 gentlemen sure know how to work it. I'll be back.

Great service

by from San Pedro, Ca |

Always great service here. They go out of their way to get the work done in a timely manner. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff.

Positive car buying experience

by from Long Beach, CA |

My sales representative, James Kraft made for a positive car buying experience. He was very patient and answered all my questions. He took the time to sit with me in the new car and helped set up the XM radio and synced the Bluetooth with my phone. Everyone at Harbor Hyundai was friendly and helpful. I would recommend this dealership to others who are looking for a positive new car buying experience. I love my new car! Thank you Harbor Hyundai.