Harbor Hyundai

New 866-698-2702
Used 888-485-6543
Service 888-895-4391

A New Generation of Value

The smoothest and friendliest auto purchase we?ve

by from Monterey Park |

From first meeting to final handshake, it was more like a friendly conversation with an old friend over a cup of coffee than a high-pressure sales negotiation. No haggling, no sleight-of-hand, no pressure, just an agreed on rock-bottom price! Dave, Junior and Joni moved the process along so quickly that we were driving our new Accent home an hour and a half after we arrived. Would recommend Harbor Hyundai to anyone interested in doing business with a dealership that offers the lowest prices in town!a reliable car with a fabulous warranty (5-year b-to-b and 10-year powertrain), backed by a dealership that prides itself on friendly and efficient service. Would give it 6-stars if possible! Thank you for the great deal on our 2013 Accent. We love it! Laura Ogden

Great service dept

by from long beach, ca |

Always greeted as soon as I pull into service lane. Car is serviced in a timely manner as I wait in the comfortable lounge. And my car is returned to me clean!

Great Delaership

by from Cypress, CA. |

I was looking to trade my '08 Dodge Ram for something more economical and met with Mike C. at the dealership. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about the vehicle's he was selling. I decided on a vehicle I liked, they appraised my vehicle for trade and then he came to me with the numbers. It was that easy. No need to haggle and go back and forth. I was VERY happy with the deal Mike worked out for me and I signed the paperwork and drove home in my new Sonata. Mike, thank you for making it an easy transaction.

Great in Sales and Service!

by from Long Beach, CA |

James was great when we bought our Santa Fe and everyone in service, from the rep who made my appointment to the gentlemen who handled everything for me once I brought my car in for it's service! Excellent customer service in greeting the customer outside on arrival to making sure they come out to say goodbye and, "Thanks for choosing Harbor!" I wish all businesses were this customer oriented!

Great Buying Experience

by from Corona CA |

I requested an Internet quote for a new Elantra. Doug Van Dyck responded with a very competative quote. After talking to him by phone, I drove from Corona to Long Beach to check it out. Doug was easy to work with, quote was real, no hassle and finance didn't beat us up. I was very happy with my experience at Harbor.

What Rattle?

by from Cypress Ca |

Purchased my 2013 Sonata, slightly used, at Harbor Hyundai. The car is perhaps the nicest riding car I have ever owned and has all the bells and whistles including a very elaborate sunroof/ moonroof that makes the care look great. After driving the car for several weeks I notices an occasional rattle. When I say occasional, I mean every now and then and only when the car seemed to hit bumps in the road in certain ways, like side to side. My friends and wife thought I was insane and none of them could detect the rattle, but it began to wear on my nerves. After ignoring the rattle for several months it was time to take the car in for routine maintenance, and I mentioned the rattle. The staff paid close attention to my complaint, found the rattle and repaired without cost or complaint. This was a two day job that required dis-assembly of the roof to find a loose nut and tighten it down. I was very pleased with Harbor Hyundai to say the least!

Blown away!

by from Lakewood, ca |

After much searching, I received the best deal ever at this dealership. My surrogate auto shopper could not even find anyone who could bet their deal! My sales man Doug Van Dyck was kind and courteous and tried his best to get me a great deal. He was Very low pressure sales which I loved. In this day and age it is hard to find a dealership that seems to genuinely care for your best interest. I will definitely recommend to my family, friends and clients.

Great service

by from Culver City CA |

Scott Jones, service adviser, is prefect for the job.

A service department as it should be

by from Long Beach, CA |

Harbor Hyundai and it's service department are in my opinion top notch. I think the difference is the people that stand behind the logo and the personnel at Harbor Hyundai are the best. I've taken care of my cars early on because I was very disappointed with dealership attitude/service and decided that I wasn't going to get ripped off anymore. Harbor Hyundai to some extent has reversed that view/opinion and I feel confident that I am getting full value for my money when I take my vehicles in for service. Factory parts are a wash since the price can be the same at any Hyundai dealer but it's the people that diagnose and install those parts that provide the added value of the service experience. HIghly recommend this dealership for routine maintenance during your warranty period and perhaps after if you're not comfortable doing it yourself.

Service

by from Huntington Beach ca |

Service department was very friendly and car was done very quick. I really like this dealer ship people are very attentive and helpful.